September 30, 2014 | 1122 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ashvoice

Worst mascara ever! It was clumpy, didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes at all. And the wand is crap, I stabbed myself in the eye every single time I used it. It also dried up in less than a month. Complete waste of money, I can't believe it has such a high rating!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2009 1:52:00 AM More reviews by bella4462

Another mascara certified to be "sht on a stick". Mascaraholics do not waste your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2009 1:46:00 AM More reviews by vicxon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

sometimes i hate this product but then i like it...confusing, "iii knoooo" but well its the onli mascara i have at the moment so i have to put up with it. i have black eyelashes so black mascara looks natural on me...but then again sometimes if i put too much i look like im wearing fake eyelashes....not good especialli if i wear it to school.

back to this product....i like the black side but it doesnt lengthen my eyelashes, so if u dont like the white side just use an eyelash curler with the black side....and it works like a charm!

if u use them both together....well u'll end up with clumped eyelashes which looks reali fake....so just go with my advice and it'l look natural.

but i dont think im gona buy it again so no...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by xfinchxstarx

I really like this mascara! I have naturally long lashes but they are stick straight and clump together, so I was looking for something to hold my curl and define my lashes and this does it wonderfully! I'm obsessive about my lashes so after I put the primer on I coat both sides of my lashes to completely cover the white, then let dry and curl. No other mascara I've had (and I've tried lots!) has held my curl this well, yay!
Overall, this gives me beautifully defined lashes with a bit of length and volume. I had to take a lippie off though because it does flake a little during the day.
*UPDATE* Nevermind...it ending up flaking so bad on me that I had to stop using it. Every time I looked in the mirror there was black all under my eyes. Too bad because it made my lashes look really nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

I think I may have the old style of this, cause my brush is not pink or rubber like in the picture. Anyway, I have been through a lot of different mascaras and I have to say, I'm not very impressed with this. I hate the brush, the mascara itself is just okay, and the primer seems kind of pointless. It's cool how it's double ended, but that also means less of the actual mascara product. Not wowed by this, but I don't absolutely hate it either.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by babiigurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got this mascara free in a magazine and I have to say I am really impressed with it! The conditioner makes all the difference. It really separated my lashes well, gave them more length and volume It's a really great one for everday by applying just one coat, or a night look by applying a few and by wiggling from the base and sweeping out to the ends.

Pros:
- Separates, defines, lengthens, volume
- Conditioner really makes a difference, very easy to use
- Stays on really well can have either a natural or dramatic look depending on the coats you apply.

Cons:
- Haven't found one yet.. and I have had this for a while now! :)

Will definitely recommend this to anyone!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by InaAK47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After trying out many mascaras in the hope of using the full potential of my ridiculously long lashes, this finally hit the spot!
Despite reading the other reviews, I found Lash Fantasy did a smashing job separating the lashes and didn't flake at all. I quite enjoyed the primer, which I found gave a "cleaner" finished product then normal mascaras. Fairly cheap, easy to find and overall quite the good product !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 1:06:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The package I have must be old because the brush in mine is different and the mascara formula looked very thick.. Even so, I applied it and it did enough that I'd buy this again to try it because mine is an old verison.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this stuff works pretty good. keep in mind i have naturally long and curly eyelashes, so i don't know if the mascara's doing good or if that's just the hand i was dealt. i don't do so well with 2-step mascaras. i can never fully cover the primer so i always end up with greyish lashes or white roots/tips. the brush isn't amazing...i did have some clumping, but not anything worth ranting about really. overall, i'd much rather just use the black side to not have to worry about white on my lashes. but then again, i'm a mascara whore, so i'd probably rebuy just for kicks. :P

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by cosfomula

The brush is pretty sturdy, which is good. The double headed mascara idea is convenient, but I end up just using the black tip only. I hardly use the white tip because it felt waxy and difficult to wash off.
Yeah, and it dries off easily.