October 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Body Scrubs - L'Oreal - Exfotonic

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by maret81

I actually didn't like the smell of this. On me the fragrance gets masculine and weird. It's like I accidently used my boyfriend's deodorant.. Otherwise it's a good product, but I will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HAVENT I REVIEWED THIS?OMG! where was I?I love this product for ages!!!!!I really love the smell of seasalt in this product.and it works great as a body exfoliator.Its not cheap!!!! Its a splurge! Its my HG! I love it and definetly would buy again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 1:04:00 PM More reviews by raniv

I love this scrub! Its the first body scrub i bought and i love it. It smells great and it leaves your body feeling suppppppppppper smooth and soft! And a small amount goes a long way! great, def would buy again even tho its a bit pricey! 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jamandbutter

I love this scrub! I use this once a week and my skin feels so smooth and polished after every use. Love the sea green salt crystals too...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smells great but I hate the packaging and the grains were too harsh for my sensitive skin. I prefer an exfoliating body wash, like Dove.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2006 9:05:00 AM More reviews by GangstaGoreLulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm reviewing the new foaming version of this product (I think it's the European version?). After using nearly half the bottle, I would say this is just an average scrub. It did make my skin feel smooth, however I didn't see much of the 'toning' effect it claims to have. Also, my knees and elbows looked darker and dry after I used this product, which is something I have never experienced from other body scrubs!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by rinax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

first of all, i have a sensitive skin, teribble back acne, and lotsa cellulite. i've been using exfotonic for the longest time (this is my 3rd tub) and the result are great! it fades the acne scars at my shoulder, back and arm. it even out the skintone and 'cover' my cellulite making my skin look smooth and cellulite-free! luv luv luv. i use it twice a week. my skin never felt better! i usually bought it for USD$13 but there's this store that sell it for USD$3.50 each so i practically stock up and took all the tub avalaible. :P yup, selfish me. but wow, it doesn't irritate my skin at all. :) totally rec this to anyone! my HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2006 1:49:00 AM More reviews by CountessDementia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an absolutely fantastic scrub! I've tried this in the foaming version and love the way it exfoliates and lathers all in one. The AHA is a bonus as it exfoliates sans scrubbing. The green crystal granules are lovely, I adore the emerald colour and the texture and consistency of this product. What's more, the citrusy smell is utterly to-die-for! After just one use, my skin was super smooth. All in all, this is a marvellous product for a very affordable price. It performs as well (if not better) than some of the more high-end scrubs/exfoliators on the market. I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a simple moderately-priced product that does a brilliant job at exfoliating. As for myself, I'd definitely buy this again. EDIT 1/2/2007: This is my favourite body scrub for use back home in Malaysia. The price is unbeatable at only RM 35. I usually tend not to splurge unnecessarily on high-end bath-and-body products while I'm home for the holidays because my mother, who has an appreciation for economy-size economy-value products, makes her displeasure felt most vehemently. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mola060677

I have really dry, scaly skin on my body and have been looking for a GOOD body scrub for awhile. I first saw this scrub at a local supermarket in Bali, Indonesia for roughly 97000 rupiahs (approximately US $10). The packaging wasn't great but thought I would give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked on my skin! The scrub wasn't oily like the others and the grainy crystals were very gentle on my skin. My husband used it the other night and he loved it too. Definintely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2005 7:15:00 AM More reviews by giggly

I love this scrub it is def my fave, compared to all the other high end stuff this stuff is much better and it does what it says. i use this on my arms, bum and thighs and then use a normal wash for the rest of me. i only get this when its on offer i think for a high street brand it is expensive compared to the other stuff u get in boots/superdrug. and i prefer the jar as u get all of it out and can as muchh/less u need. they have got a tube version out now. this scrub is a def in the summer when u have more on display.