October 1, 2014 | 1739 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on sparkler

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 3:58:00 PM More reviews by LauraA

I got this in the watermelon flavor and is smells pretty good, but other than that I don't really have anything good to say about this gloss. It is VERY thin, almost watery and has no staying power whatsoever - it seemed to slide right off my lips, right along with the non-existant glitter. Also, whenever I put this on my lips started to burn/tingle, and not in a good way. I love Lipsmackers, but this junk is going in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

Perfect amount of sparkle! Goes on thin and not sticky, but definately glossy! I have this in Cotton Candy Clouds, and Vanilla Frosting (? I think that's the name) both look clear with sparkles on my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2003 3:16:00 AM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These glosses actually kinda impressed me, they're shimmery sheer(not high shimmer just the right amount) lipgloss in a wand form, the gloss isn't sticky, it's more greasy/shiney, however i couldn't stand the scent, cherry by far was the worst smelling, it made me sick, it was a very fake overpowering cherry smell(almost like cough syrup) but the color was so pretty, it looked coral-ish pink shimmer on my lips. The packaging is quite good too, i dun really like wand glosses, i prefer tubes, but these suprizingly don't smear out of the tube or get messy! so far so good, just not the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2003 4:45:00 AM More reviews by turttletay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this when they first came out (about 3 years ago or so?) in Mocha Jolt, Bubble Gum Blow-out and Peach Stardust. I haven’t repurchased these flavors since so I don’t know if they have since changed the formula. I just got Way Out Watermelon and Cotton Candy Clouds yesterday and I’m lovin ‘em. These have been good glosses for me. The leave nice, shiny glitter all over your lips and smell good enough to eat… yummy… :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2003 11:46:00 AM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bonne Bell makes the best cheap gloss on the planet, the Sponge on Sparkler is great. Very light consistency, not sticky at all, and the hint of color is very nice. It's the sort of gloss you can wear anytime anywhere and looks great. Even if you're just going to the supermarket you put it on and it looks great. I have the SOS in Vanilla Frosting (the best of the best), Cherry Meteor (which is like Kool-Aid in a tube, deelish) and the one that really surprised me the most Starry Sugar. It's like Vanilla Frosting but with a lovely lilac color. It's weird, I haven't seen any reviews on it and it deserves to be bought! It gives more color than Vanilla Frosting and smells just as good! It's a rival for strawberry, it's lilac!!! I highly recommend giving it a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 4:40:00 AM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Way-Out Watermelon. THis lip gloss is so pretty and sheer. IT makes my lips look healthy, and glowing. I don't usually use lipglosses, but i love this one. the only downsides are that it doesnt have very good staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2003 5:57:00 AM More reviews by kelsey84

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these. I have had every flavor at some point in time and I have bought many after they ran out. I will also continue to buy, because the flavors and scents and sheer colors are awesome. Pretty decent staying power. Great for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by cherrydelight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HEART THESE!!!

...they are the best, that's all there is to say....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2003 8:00:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are fun glosses, even for adults! I tend to like glosses with a hint of color, so I purchased Raspberry Orbit based on the fact it looks to be the most pigmented out of the available Sponge-On Sparklers. It renders a healthy-looking pink and lots of shine on my lips, in a fun, fruity flavor. The glitter may look large in the tubes, but they don't really show up when applied. Surprisingly, the lasting power isn't too bad. I'd certainly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2003 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Caitlincarmody

I purchased this in Cherry Meteor on a whim and am very impressed. It provides a light hint of color and glossy shine, a very natural look but polished as well. And it tastes great! I very rarely wear any lipstick, and I use this to enhance the color of my lips subtly. It is a lot cheaper than Juicy Tubes and provides a similar shine without the stickiness.