October 31, 2014 | 792 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

Im addicted! The colors are not as vivid but they they are subtle. It goes on super buttery! I just love it.. I used everyday as my lipbalm.. It doesnt dry out my lips..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I adore this lipstick. I got mine in Coral Ambition and love the color. But the amount of product I get for like $6 is a little crazy. There is a small amount of product but overall the formula and color is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by MicahIsBored

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this in Go Nude about 2-3 months ago, When I got it I was really excited to try it out so I put it on immediately and I thought it was okay, not the greatest lip product in the world but not bad (I LOVED the smell of it). I wore it for the entire day, It wasn't until latter that night that I realized that around my lips it was getting really itchy and starting to peel (I know TMI). I guess I had an allergic reaction to it, which sucks cause I heard so many people are in love with it, but I cant even wear it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Some Like It Taupe and I LOVE it. Its sheer but shimmery, glossy without being gooey or overly girly. It feels very sophisticated. Sort of like a mix of lip gloss and lip sticks. I am in the Army and I can only wear conservative make up and also I don't want to pull out a girly tube of hot pink lip gloss at work. This is perfect because it gives just the right amount of color, looks classy on and keep my lips nice and soft :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I picked this up in pin up peach and its a nice reddish-pink color. It's not really how I picture peach, but I do like the color. It applies sheer with some shine and it looks really smooth. I do need to reapply often, but that is the sort of lippie this is. I mush prefer this to the Revlon Lip Butters I picked up 6 months ago.. They were okay, but weren't as smooth. When I'm in the mood for a sheer, buildable lip product, this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Carlietenney

I love how smooth it is and how it isn't sicky I love them!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mel2133

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

perfect, soft, delicate color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by chrissymcintyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these. I have 30 and use it daily. Great for summer. I wear lipstick all the time but in the summer it dries out my lips. Pigmented with a lightly glossy look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by butterfly081799

Ok, so I bought this because I just wanted something sheer for the summer. I like this lipstick but I don't love it. I like that you can leave it sheer for a natural look or you can build it up. I also love how moisturizing it is. The only things I don't like about it is that if you have dry lips that are flakey you will not love this stuff. I don't get it because its a moisturizing product! But it will hold onto your dry flakes on your lips and settle into cracks! Great for seasons where your lips don't crack. But if you have hydrated lips I say go for it. But you may also need to put a gloss over it to kinda help it stay because it isn't super long wearing. I might repurchase but I think I'm going to try the Revlon lip butter next time!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by brianarama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, but I only wear it after I've filled my lips with a lipliner color. I have it in "Petal Rebel" & "Faint for Fuschia", they add a great pink pop to my lips, no matter what color liner I use. It is definitely a lipstick that requires periodic reapplication but I can say that it doesn't dry out my lips like most others do. The variety of colors is definitely a plus!