April 20, 2014 | 1497 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As with all liquid foundations on me, this ended up being a fail. It started out looking nice, but within two hours, it had sunk into every single pore and emphasized any peach fuzz on my face. Also, due to my neutral fair skin, the lightest shade runs too pink and anything after that is way too dark. On the plus side, it did not make me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by mdollah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have oily skin with acne scars and this keeps me looking matte all day and gives me good coverage. I personally don't think it feels very heavy on my skin. I have used Colorstay and that always made me feel and look like I was wearing a mask. I have been wearing BB cream the past year but decided I wanted something more full coverage and this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

Wow, Covergirl has truly outdone themselves. Everyone on youtube raves about this product so I had to give it a try and i must say it lives up to the hype. It claims to act as a primer, concealer and foundation, and it does. I would consider this a medium coverage foundation which can easily be buildable. It doesn't accentuate dry patches, goes on smoothly, and lasts ALL DAY. It doesn't necessarily claim that it will keep you oil free, but it certainly does. Compared to the Revlon Colorstay which DOES claim to keep me oil free, this foundation does a much better job at keeping me matte. It stays right where it was put but comes off with a makeup wipe or face wash without a hassle. It comes with a pump so, compared to other drugstore foundations this one if probably at the top. The color selection isn't the best but hopefully cover girl fixes that soon. It really is an awesome foundation, try it if you can.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by christinegg

loved this foundation!! gave me good coverage, really buildable and stayed on my face all day. would definitely recommend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought I would like a cover girl foundation so much, but this stuff is amazing. It is definitely comparable to high end products. I'm finding that there are a lot of great drug store foundations these days, which is a great way to save money.

I love the finish this gives, it adds a very subtle glow and medium-heavy coverage. I was also able to find a great color match which can be impossible with certain drugstore brands (looking at you Maybelline). But the pump bottle is definitely a plus.

Cons
The texture is pretty strange, it is not thick but somehow it still feels heavy on my skin. This might just be my opinion though, I usually wear lighter coverage foundations.

The bottle says it has primer built in, but I still put my tarte primer on first. However even with the additional primer, it doesn't last through the work day. I find that I have to touch up mid day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by DopeGirl187

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this foundation because a lot of people recommended it to me and said its a good foundation.
I've tried a lot of foundations before, and all of them made me really oily.
My skin type is really oily, and I have acne scarring so I'm always looking for full coverage and matte foundation.
This foundation is amazing! I was so impressed to see that I wasn't shiny after a few hours of wearing it, because usually I get oily after 1h-2hrs. It has a buildable coverage, a matte finish and it's long lasting. It smells like foundation and it has a pump which is always a plus for me. I have school from 9-3:35 and this foundation lasts so I don't have to run to the bathroom and touch up all the time. It covers really well. It's a dupe for the Kat Von D lock-it foundation but it's way better and cheaper. The texture is the same and the smell is the same. The formulation is just amazing. So overall I LOVE this foundation and I recommend it to everyone with combination-oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by emilyxkhiev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this foundation hoping it would cover up my acne scars, acne, redness etc. But the shade I got was a tad light for me but the next shade was too dark for me, so I just used the lighter shade... This foundation oxidizes into an orange tone, made me break out and my cystic acne came back, and it made me very oily! :((

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by carolinetammm

I like the foundation and its one of my favourites. I have alot of acne scars on my cheeks and this foundation covers them perfectly along with covergirl smoothers concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by sgray0721

I'm so dissapointed with this product. I'm oily and I have extremely acne prone skin. I found what I thought to be the best shade for me. It applied nicely with a beauty blender. Within minutes, the shade oxidized into a strange orangey pink! My face looked as if I had a sunburn. I had to remove the product immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I've finally found my HG drugstore full coverage foundation! I wear the lightest shade, which much to my approval is neutral and does not have a ton of pink in it like most other fair foundations. I have oily skin and while this doesn't completely control oil, I am still impressed at how long it lasts on my face (of course I also prime and set with powder). I apply this with a RT face brush and the coverage is excellent while still looking natural and not feeling cakey. I like it much better than Revlon Colorstay in this regard. I will be veering away from "heavier" (though this isn't heavy) foundations as spring/summer approaches and I move to the desert in favor of a BB cream (the Physician's Formula one is a new fave), but I still will keep this in my collection for those days when I feel like a full face is in order.

Love the pump, price is reasonable at about $10 Walmart/Target/Ulta. I still plan to try the Estee Lauder DW foundation when I have a little more jingle in my pocket but this is suiting me just fine for now in that I am not tempted to try other fuller coverage drugstore foundations to find a better one.