Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.9%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 3, Tocopherol, Ceramide 1, Triolein, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77497/Zinc Oxide)

on 7/23/2014 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A good foundation when you just need light coverage. The main reason I like it is they have a great variety of shades and so I was able to find one that matched perfectly.
Wore it for my wedding and had a few close-up pics of my face and it looked flawless without any digital re-touching. Poreless, smooth, etc.

It's pretty liquidy, it smooths on easily for light coverage.

Not a fan of this kind of bottle. I prefer a pump or a squeeze bottle that's why I took off a point.

on 7/11/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually really liked this!
The colour choices are all quite light and not very yellow based, which I prefer.
The price is fantastic but I do wish that it came with a pump lid but that is a personal thing.
It does give a semi matte, quite long lasting feel and look. It has a good clean and fresh feel about it but I do have some issues with covering up redness with this, you still need concealer.
I do think it smells a bit, but all in all it is a great pharmacy buy and great for a 'going to uni/shops/petrol run/school run look :)
And it lasts pretty well on my dry patches

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I havnt found a foundation that matched so close to my skin and looked so natural at the same time until i found this product. I really love this foundation! i don't need too much coverage, but i do like to even out my skin tone. This foundation has a natural finish, which i like. It's an amazing foundation. I also like their powder from the Naked line also. I use them together and they seem to work quite well.

on 6/9/2014 10:42:00 PM

I was really interested in this foundation, because I love the Urban Decay naked skin foundation and was hoping this would be a dupe. It's not, which I figured out before I bought it, this revlon foundation has none of the promised positive effects for skin that the Urban Decay does, but I was hoping it might still have a similar finish etc, so I bought it anyway. This goes on nicely, it can be buildable in coverage, but covers most of my acne scars/evens out skin tone in one layer using a stippling brush for me. However, it is poor in my experience in lasting power. Even though I would set this foundation with powder it would wear off in areas after about 5 hours. Also, I noticed that even with use of my usual powder, this my face would become oily in about an hour. Although I recognize that I have oily skin in my t zone naturally, I feel this made it a bit worse. This comes in similar colors and undertones as the Revlon color stay foundation.

on 6/8/2014 2:37:00 AM

This is my go to foundation when i dont feel like putting on alot of makeup. For reference im a nc15/20 and got the 120 vanilla shade (which seems to be a pretty decent match). The texture is really runny/watery and the coverage is light-medium. I have combination skin (dry on the cheeks and in between my eyes & a tad bit oily on my t-zone, particularly my nose) and it gives me a pretty decent amount of wear time, probably 5 hours or so; powder is needed as the day goes by. Thus i wouldnt recommend this for oily skin, but i also would not recommend it for dry skin if you happen to have any dry patches/flakes as it seems to cling onto them. Overall its a decent foundation, nothing amazing however. I probably would not repurchase.

on 6/6/2014 7:22:00 AM

This is the best foundation I've come across in a long time. I was using Colorstay and it went on like paste and it looked like paste. This foundation covers my acne better than Colorstay and it stays put throughout the day. I even wear it to the gym and it stays put. I like that it is very buildable and that it looks very natural. It's reasonably priced and doesn't leak in my makeup bag thanks to a spill proof cap. This is my new holy grail foundation. I have horrible acne and it hides it well.

on 5/31/2014 1:56:00 AM

Overall, the coverage is great, but there are a few, slight downers. One being it oxidizes a shade darker, obviously making you darker. Another being it's anything but thin, and non buildable. I would barely dab any on, and it would feel like a cake on my face. The thickness of this product doesn't match it's given title. It also has a weird, undescribable smell. The bottle is great for how much it holds.

on 5/30/2014 11:32:00 PM

Wow I was really bummed about this foundation considering how much I liked the finish and formula. It had a really nice glowy finish which was perfect for summer! Except I noticed within a day after using this that it broke me out horribly! I have acne-prone skin but no foundation has ever broken me out this bad. I broke out in huge under the skin pimples on my forehead that hurt and also a few pimples on my chin. I was very mad about this because my skin was clearing up before I tried this foundation. So I recommend if you don't have sensitive or acne-prone skin to give this foundation a try, but if you do...stay away.😖

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a "I'm not really doing much today" kind of foundation. It gives light to medium coverage and lasts about 4-5 hours. You would have to keep setting it with powder if you want it to last. This foundation really isn't bad. It's great for that natural look.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For me, this foundation consistently felt damp and absorbed completely within about an hour and half. Since it disappeared on me so quickly, I don't think it was worth the money. Decent range of colors though.