July 31, 2014 | 2029 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

Bought this over a week ago and been using it everyday since. Got my self Warm Beige (for ref. im NC42-43 in Mac) a perfect match for my skintone. Texture is watery/runny sets out pretty fast and feels very light to skin seems like im not wearing any foundation at all. It takes 2-4 hours before my face becomes oily which is decent enough for me. No breakouts, irritations or whatsoever so far. Price is pretty cheap too for a foundation. Some people say it works wonders when paired off with the Nearly Naked Pressed Powder i have to try that soon! Over all will definitely repurchase again! The only thing I hate about this is the packaging! Ugh so messy! Revlon do something about this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm very fair and cool skinned that is prone to break outs and overall redness. Because of my pale-ness, I often have a hard time finding a foundation color that is just right as most colors appear too dark or yellow on me, even if meant for my coloring. Also, finding a perfect color match that doesn't break me out, provides enough coverage for the redness, has a matte finish, and doesn't wear off within hours has been difficult. But alas, this product does all those things for me! I bought this in Ivory, which is an exact match to my skin tone. This really is a light feeling foundation that provides light to medium coverage and never feels heavy or oily on me. I do apply another layer in my problem areas for additional coverage and it took me some time to adjust to that since I was always a one and done layer foundation person. It lasts all day without needing touch ups, too. This would have received a full 5 stars from me if the packaging was improved. It's a bottle with a twist off top and you're meant to pour it out. I would have preferred a pump dispenser, but am not sure that's really feasible as its a liquid and not a creamy liquid with thicker density. But that will not stop me from purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Kiceanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is nothing short of amazing! I have extremely fair skin and at the moment the weather here is insanely hot. 40.c Days. This product is great in the heat, you only need a small amount for full coverage and once it dries you can sweat and pat it dry and there's no rub off.

I will definitely purchase this again and am recommending it to all my friends and anyone who comes to this page.

Good luck in your beauty purchases and enjoy this great product!

Kai

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Normally, I have pretty clear, although dry, skin. This week however my skin broke out like crazy, just as I purchased Nearly Naked from Revlon. Now, I really only got this foundation on a whim (I work at a popular makeup store so these whims are frequent), and boy am I glad I did! I actually really love the finish and the coverage! It really did look like my skin was naturally perfect, although it did require some extra concealer to completely cover my acne.

I used Benefit Porefessional as a primer and also added a bit of the Pond Luminous BB before putting on Nearly Naked and used Physicians Formulas Youthful Wear yellow correcting concealer under my eyes and Hard Candy's Glamoflauge to cover any remaining imperfections. It may sound like a lot, but I did not any trouble with my makeup creasing or fading throughout the day. Nearly Naked didn't cake up under my extensive routine and matched my skin perfectly. I will totally be purchasing this one again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Sms815

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this stuff....concealer is a must if you have any blemishes or bags to cover. Gives a nice dewy &just natural finish. It pairs really well with a light mineral powder, a bit of e.l.f. all over color stick(golden peach) to high light & then set with e.l.f. mist & set. Color match is about the best ive been able to find in a drugstore foundation. The color in the bottle stays true w/ application & ive never had a problem w/ oxidization...even tho thats normally a big problem for me! It is a bit tricky to work with due to consistency & packaging but worth the trouble once you get the hang of it. This lasts 8+ hours on me(withpowder+mist&setspray) no touch ups

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by scottishredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This may work for your skin, but not for mine. I really wanted to like this foundation, I did. I read countless reviews and many mentioned the lack of pump and the oxidization but I was seduced by the claims of 'your skin but better'. Well, I have to say, I broke out so badly, I am now just recovering but my pores are still a little unhappy. Such a surprise as I have very dry skin and never break out! I usually go with high end brands for my base, I guess my search for a cheaper alternative continues. But, try it on your skin, it seems to work for some people. The coverage was good when paired with a concealer, the lasting power was better than expected, and the finish was natural. I would have continued to use if not for this bad reaction.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart226

Even with a decent primer this foundation was terrible for me, and it oxidated on my skin within 3 hours. I used it at the end of this past summer during some humidity but it did just slip and slide on my skin. I liked it only the first hour it was on my face, the last time I used I got so frustrated I washed it off and used another foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

I started using this and Lancome Teint Miracle after my tried-and-true for many years, L'Oreal True Match liquid, started to break me out badly. While the Lancome has a prettier finish, closer color match, fuller coverage and better (pump) packaging, it did seem to break me out a teeny bit. The Revlon has not really broken me out at all, so I am really pleased with it so far. Also, since I've been using it for a few months, my skin has improved a lot so its lighter coverage - which is slightly buildable - is not a big deal. I wish the bottle came with a pump, as the product can get a little messy to use. Overall I like this foundation reasonably well: it performs better than average in most areas and if you can find a decent color match, I think it's worth a try.

I used L'Oreal True Match in W3 (or in winter, mixed with some W2), Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 6W (best color match), and Revlon Nearly Naked in Nude (a tad dark for me in the winter but I think the next lightest shade is too light for me).

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't think this is a very good quality foundation. It lasts only a few hours and then noticeably melts off your face. The coverage is light but it feels heavy on the skin. I definitely will not repurchase this foundation as even cheap bb creams have better coverage and lasting power.?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by MzVikkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this foundation as an alternative to UD Naked Foundation. It doesn't even come close for me. It didn't hide any of my redness or scarring and then it was gone in an hour. It may work if you don't have any flaws or redness. There's better foundations at the drugstore. No coverage at all so why bother. Most BB creams provide better coverage than this.