April 16, 2014 | 944 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by hoodlumrose

I bought this foundation because I wanted a new one that provided good coverage, but also looked and felt natural and light. I got all of those things in this foundation, but it broke me out! I was really disappointed because this foundation is light to medium coverage and buildable, and also ooks natural and feels light, but it worsened my acne. I'm currently using the Neutrogena skin clearing foundation and don't have a problem with it, but I wish the Nearly Naked didn't break me out because I really liked the appearance and feeling of it on my skin. I also don't like the packaging very much because it doesn't have a pump or anything to help control how much product is dispensed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Kind of a dewy feel to it, definitely not a high coverage foundation. I found that powders don't sit well on it, looks a bit caked even with the nearly naked pressed powder with it. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I typically wear full coverage foundations, but I wanted to venture out and try something a little lighter. Nearly Naked feels very light, blends easily, and covers better than I had expected. The coverage is light/medium. Two layers and a little concealer is perfect for covering scars and dark spots. A little setting powder and my face looks flawless - without looking like a mask. I love it. It covers my large pores well and doesn't seem to break me out. Plus. The color "nude" is a veryy close match on my skin. Another plus.

As for negatives - I still have to blot and apply a powder every couple hours, but I do that with almost every foundation. It sometimes oxidizes and starts to look greasy. I definitely don't think I'll be using this foundation during the summer, but for winter it's tolerable.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily skin this will look bad. I wanted I light foundation and I heard pretty good thing about this, but it was terrible. Made me look SUPER greasy after about 30 minutes, the powder is bad too, doesn't take away shine and the packaging is huge.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by blondeee79

I love this foundation!! I had tried many foundations before, and they always made my pores more visible. This foundation does exactly what it's named- makes you look Nearly Naked. The foundation is super easy to blend- both with a brush and your hands. It is on the more expensive side of drugstore foundations, but I love it. The only downside I have is that the foundation doesn't have a pump; instead, you have to pour some on your hand and then apply it to your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by zayasays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS:
- Good color match
- Pretty long lasting for light to medium coverage
- Good price point

CONS:
- Made my face look shiny even if I'm not oily
- Highlighted bumps and problem areas
- Watery consistency + no pump = mess
- Broke me out terribly after two days of use

So disappointing. I'm not going to gripe about coverage given that it's supposed to be a "Naked" foundation, but this did nothing to even my skin tone and even highlighted problem areas. I was hoping for an alternative to Revlon Colorstay. For reference, I am an NC40/42 and wear this in Warm Beige.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by glamberrie04

I got this for $17.5 which is kind of expensive but all the drugstore make up is very expensive in the middle east, I just used it once for like half an hour it has light coverage not really buildable but it definitely has a dewy finish yet it looks natural I do have to set it with powder although I don't really have oily skin I have normal skin but it gets a bit oily in my chin area but overall I think it's a good foundation I haven't tried it enough tho

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This one didn't work for me at all. I have pale, dry combination skin and this illuminated EVERY dry flake, pore and line on my face. It offered practically no coverage, only a pinkish shine, plus it stayed very moist on my skin. I had to take this off within an hour as my skin looked so wet and oily. I've since tried applying this with a sponge, brush and fingers - no difference.

The only good thing about this is that it has SPF, is fragrance free and didn't break me out. I normally like revlon foundations (age defying is great) so I had high hopes for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by adrirocks15

I love this product it is my holy grail its light on my sling andirons does not clog my pores

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Shizuku2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not a good foundation. The pros: seems to have good staying power and pretty good coverage for a "naked" foundation. The cons:If you have dry skin like i do though, it's not the greatest because it does seem to settle in fine lines (particularly around the mouth, on me at least), and only after less than an hour, and worse, it emphasized pores around my nose and lower cheeks, and honestly my pores aren't even that bad. It also had a tacky feel to the touch, even a couple of hours after applying it. The biggest problem I had was finding a color match, and it also seemed to oxidize and turn orange-ish on me in about 20-30 minutes. I have olive/yellowish undertones, and Revlon recommended (on their site) either the color "Shell" or "Fresh Beige" for me. Well, Shell is too light, and Fresh Beige is too dark, and I don't want to have to buy 2 bottles just to mix and get a color match (plus it probably wouldn't matter anyway, because of the aforementioned oxidization). Plus, even though i'm half Asian with yellow undertones, it was too yellow. I don't like the bottle (it needs a pump, and the cap is inexplicably hard to twist open), and for a drugstore foundation, it's kinda pricey as well (Revlon generally is).