November 21, 2014 | 1699 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

the foundation is horrible it is messy when applying. It runs and an hour after applying it would rub off. the packaging makes it messy and wastful because it spills. It also stinks like peppermint and a skunk

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by greenobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

What a pleasant surprise. I bought this at the ds just because it looked intriguing and I did not have a ds foundation for everyday - I did not want to use my MUFE HD or NARS SM everyday. I got this in 200 Warm Beige. Reference: MAC NC40-42 ish, MUFE HD 153, NARS Sheer Matte Barcelona

What got me was:
1) the lack of shimmer/glitter in the foundation itself since most drugstore foundations seem to have it and I hate it because of my suupeeeeerrrr oily skin. I am literally the queen of oil.
2) the lightweight claims, and the foundation itself did not feel thick.
3) the price - it was on sale, so why not?

At first I was skeptical. A dewy foundation? On my very oily skin? Whaaaaat? And I thought the colour was too orange and not enough yellow but this ended up matching my tan skin perfectly (I am filipino so not super yellow). It applied very nicely, not thick and looking very natural. It is definitely sheer-medium buildable coverage - which is what i was looking for - so if you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this is not for you. It did cover some redness and evened out my skin, though I needed extra concealer if I had a persistent red zit. I do need to set this with powder as my oils will definitely peek through, but this gives me the nicest dewy glow that does not look greasy. I'm pleasantly surprised too because it seemed to last the whole day with very minimal fading (I was at school from 7am to 930pm one time!), that is a huge surprise for the Queen Of Oil, aka Me.

I deducted a lippie because I do need to powder and blot more than I usually need to, but then it doesn't claim to control oils.

Bottomline is, what a pleasant surprise, again. I ended up liking this more than my Sheer Matte. If you need an everyday foundation and you do not need heavy coverage, this one is worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

The actual foundation is really nice in my opinion. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all on my skin and with alot of blending it covers my blemishes fairly well whilst giving me skin that still looks like actual skin! I accidentally bought the shade 'nude' which is slightly to dark for me but will be great when I have more of a tan. It also has a quite a wide range of shades. My only bone to pick with this foundation is the bottle - it is extremely hard to pour out the amount you desire which, consequently

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by MissPhryneFisher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really loving this foundation. I have been wearing it for about a month, and it has not irritated my sensitive, acne-prone skin. No breakouts so far. I apply it with a damp beauty-blender-type sponge, usually wearing it over some Photoready primer, and set it with a silica powder. I find that it offers the perfect amount of light-medium coverage, and looks very natural on. I really love the finish, and do not find that it settles in my pores or fine lines. Major bonus: I found a shade that matches me extremely well, which is rare for me with drugstore foundations. I am pale and warm-toned, around NC-15, and I wear Vanilla in Nearly Naked.

I am only give it 4 lippies, because I wish it had SPF and/or some skincare benefits. Other than that, it is fantastic.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by sparklysapphire

The quality was just okay. It broke me out in painful pimples all over my face just two days after I started using it, so now it's in the trash. Never buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by karlaleila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has a limited shades light-medium coverage no pump can break you out no lasting power just horrible

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ShannOx

I absolutely adore this product, I have a circle of red veins on my cheeks, thanks a lot genetics! This product covers them amazingly, it's not cakey or greasy and it sits on the skin really well. I'm always worried with revlon because they usually have a strong chemical smell but this doesn't have much of a scent, it lasts throughout my working day where I'm constantly moving, all I need to do is touch up powder on my forehead because I have combination skin with an already greasy forehead but I don't need to do it until about 8 hours after I apply it! It doesn't stick to my dry skin and the colour matches really well! The only thing I think could be better is the packaging as mine tends to get a bit messy! I'm almost finished mine and I'll definitely be getting it again next time I'm in work

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm sooo sad. I was looking for a foundation with sheer or medium coverage that wasn't too expensive. I got this one in the color cappicuno and it matched me pretty well, almost perfect. I was so excited because I found my holy grail foundation. And then it broke me out :( I gain 2-3 new pimples every time I wear this. It's a shame because I really liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This looks so natural looking and has decent coverage. I just wish it was lighter

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Zoeyuluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard many people say this is a dupe for the UD naked foundation so I thought I would give it a try. I got a slightly warmer shade than I would have liked to get but I didnt want to go to multiple stores trying to find my exact match. I applied the foundation with a brush and loved the coverage and thought it blended nicely into the skin. Boy was I wrong. A few hours later I looked into the mirror and was disgusted. The foundation looked extremely cakey and was clinging to dry patches. I couldn't wait to wash it off my face. I exfoliated and applied a good moisturizer and a primer to try it on again the next day. I used a brush and my fingers and it looked to be sitting on the skin and not blending in whatsoever. It had that same disgusting cakey look even after I just applied it. Maybe I will have to spend some more money and try UD because this foundation is not working. It also has a funky smell that I felt I smelt throughout the day as I wore it. I can't describe it but it doesn't smell nice.