October 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by samie202

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm sooo sad. I was looking for a foundation with sheer or medium coverage that wasn't too expensive. I got this one in the color cappicuno and it matched me pretty well, almost perfect. I was so excited because I found my holy grail foundation. And then it broke me out :( I gain 2-3 new pimples every time I wear this. It's a shame because I really liked it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This looks so natural looking and has decent coverage. I just wish it was lighter

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Zoeyuluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard many people say this is a dupe for the UD naked foundation so I thought I would give it a try. I got a slightly warmer shade than I would have liked to get but I didnt want to go to multiple stores trying to find my exact match. I applied the foundation with a brush and loved the coverage and thought it blended nicely into the skin. Boy was I wrong. A few hours later I looked into the mirror and was disgusted. The foundation looked extremely cakey and was clinging to dry patches. I couldn't wait to wash it off my face. I exfoliated and applied a good moisturizer and a primer to try it on again the next day. I used a brush and my fingers and it looked to be sitting on the skin and not blending in whatsoever. It had that same disgusting cakey look even after I just applied it. Maybe I will have to spend some more money and try UD because this foundation is not working. It also has a funky smell that I felt I smelt throughout the day as I wore it. I can't describe it but it doesn't smell nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I am very blessed with skin that is combo yet 90% clear and smooth. I get one or two little blemishes every few weeks that clear up In a few days. Nothing breaks me out. Nothing. I ALSO never write bad reviews but this is horrible - gave me several large, painful, under-the-skin pimples, first in my life! Stopped this foundation and they healed. Tried again. BAM. New breakout. This is the one and only culprit. Shame too, it was such a gorgeous finish. DON'T BUY.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon seem to have the shades that most people are after, one of them being myself. I'm a yellow undertone on the fair side and it has been a nightmare for me trying to find a drugstore foundation that matches me. Found this baby and was instantly happy despite the cost ($22AU).

Matched myself to Vanilla 120, thanks to the little colour chart they had displayed (why isn't everyone doing that?!)

pros: Buildable
Blendable
Works with other cream base products

Cons: Not long lasting
Can become oily
Cause breakouts
Brings out some dry patches
Terrible bottle (wasting product)

So far, I've been switching back between this & Estee Lauder double wear (shade: Bone) which is much more heavier foundation compare to Revlon Nearly Naked and I found myself leaning towards Revlon because it's so lightweight and doesn't feel cakey when I leave it unpowdered.

I knocked off two lippies due to price & the design of the bottle.
It cost about $22AUD in Australia and I usually go to Chemist Warehouse for it because they often have half price sales on Revlon.

The design of the bottle is awful, no way of stopping the foundation from pouring out too quickly which leads to us wasting the product. Right now, I have issues trying to get the last remaining bits of it out of the jar. Just might have to invest in one of those fancy tool I've been seeing online lately.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by sionnach17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure why this product is being touted as a "Dupe" for UD Naked Skin. Aside from both products having the word "naked" in the titles. I'm not a fan of Revlon to begin with and this no different. Consistency is runny, it goes on like a streaky mess, does not offer ANY sort of coverage (even LIGHT). The shade range is also terrible. Seriously if you want a DUPE for UD Naked don't bother. Get the real thing. It's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I liked the sample I used of the UD Naked foundation but I didn't want to shell out the money. I love Revlon Colorstay so I thought I might like this also. I really don't like this foundation. It looks so cakey. I'm not sure why considering its a 'naked' foundation. I don't apply very much and whether I use loose or pressed powder, it always appears cakey. I've given it a few tries, used different types of brushes and yet it happens every time. I think I'll be passing this one off to my mom and I will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by excitingname

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had been experimenting with bb and cc creams for a while when I decided to give this foundation a try. I have been VERY pleasantly surprised. The product itself is thinner than I was used to in a foundation (a few years ago, my tried and true was Revlon Colorstay for dry skin), but I was looking for something with a bb sort of consistency--something that wouldn't make me feel like my skin had a blanket of makeup on. This was only ten dollars an I am so glad I purchased. It is runnier, and I do have imperfections to cover (which is why I was apprehensive at first), but the coverage is actually very buildable. I just do a layer and then go over again where I need to. And it works well just applying with my fingers (I found Colorstay was not as easily blended that way). Packaging lost a few points for not having a pump (honestly I would she'll out two extra dollars for that), but the price is right and I love the product. (I'm in the shade Vanilla)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Jennamilne1998

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably one out of the many foundations ive tried and actually liked!! It actually has cool and warm shades and isnt cakey or heavy. It is somewhat dewy, not really, but isnt matte. I have very oily skin but i mix aloe vera gel (weird, i know!) and it makes it less shiny and makes it apply better i find. I would recommend this to anyone with any skin type, and doesnt have a lot of imperfections to hide. I can get about 6 hours of where before i get oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by nicoledupe

Runny texture, no pump, and made me completely break out. Save your money and skip this one!