April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Bunnieskat

I hate the formula for this mascara it's so annoying and flakey and weird and it would clump and te mascara also made my lashes fall out. Will be going back to my HG loreal telescopic . MAYBELLINE SUCKS WITH THEIR SHITTY PRODUCTS

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by AriamMariel

This mascara is really really good. It separates, lengthens and gives volume to my lashes. My lashes are pretty long as it is but with this mascara they are sky high long. The staying power is incredible in this formula. The only thing that i don't like but that is totally bearable is the smell it smells really strong in my opinion but as I said is bearable. Im on my 5th tube and still loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by laursawy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

bought this mascara on a whim one day, just cus it was cheap, and it was maybelline. mascara is something ill buy often as ill layer different mascara in my eye makeup routine. mascara from maybelline is always worth the impulse buy because you really get all the bang for your buck. especially with the rocket volum express.
this is a really awesome brush, which keeps the lashes seperated while the formula adds a lot of volume. sexy fat lashes. im on my second tube now fully enjoyong this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Maybelline consistently makes incredible mascaras, and this is definitely one of them. This is one of the BEST mascaras I have ever tried. It gives me high-end quality lashes at a drugstore price. Awesome! There are a few tricks to getting good results with this, though. First, you have to apply 2-3 coats in order to get that amazing length and volume. Second, you MUST apply this in a zig-zag motion. At first, I was making the mistake of applying it straight upwards and I was initially disappointed with the results. Then I tried the zig-zag method and boom...AMAZING! It should also be noted that this mascara dries fairly quickly, which is something I look for. I cannot stand wet lashes that take forever to dry! This also doesn't clump, nor does it flake off or smudge throughout the day. I'm on my second tube and I will continue to repurchase. I think I paid around $8.79 for this at Rite Aid...which is well worth it, considering I used to shell out $20+ on Diorshow...and this mascara gives me even better results. HG!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Rachel148

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is honestly one of the worst mascaras that I have ever tried, and I hate to say that with all of the hype. I bought this product about 2 months ago, and the first thing I noticed was the smell. It was a strong scent that made my eyes water, and I had to hold my breath while I opened it. The second thing I noticed was how it was such a wet consistency, and that kind of formula clumps my lashes together so much it's absolutely ridiculous. I have short, sparse, blonde lashes, and this just made them look terrible. This mascara did not separate, lengthen, or thicken my lashes. I thought that maybe it was just that application, and since I tried it as soon as I got home and had to remove my previous mascara, I assumed that it was just because of the cleanser that was left over from my makeup wipes. Boy was I wrong. The next morning when I tried, they looked even worse. I thought that maybe it was the wet formula, so I let it sit in my drawer for the months between then and now, hoping it would dry out a little, and maybe have a better application on my lashes. I recently pulled it out it it was still just goopy, and clumping, and I finally had to throw it away. Kind of upsets me because even though it was cheaper than some drugstore mascaras (priced about $7.49), it was a complete waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by justbeingme65

Good mascara. Adds great volume and color but I like the Maybelline megaplush mascara better. This mascara doesn't add that good of volume but it adds a little bit. Color is amazing though. Definitely would buy again if I ran out because of how awesome the color is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Always trying new drugstore mascaras since I think they are often as good as high end ones and of course always looking for that "better/best" mascara out there, I think this is a fine product. I definitely compare this to the cover girl lash blast mascara. The applicator reminds me of lash blast and the mascara itself adds the same type of volume to my lashes. It doesn't clump if I don't apply too many coats and it doesn't flake on me. I don't think it lengthens all that much but I tend to want volume (so I look like I have SOME lashes) so this is a very wearable drugstore mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Wow, the only Maybelline mascara I am in love with. I normally do not find their mascaras right for me. Usually they clump terribly on my eyes and don't do much, but this is an exception. I tend to love Covergirl mascaras simply because they all work well on me. My HG mascara is Lashblast Fusion.

This does about the same thing as Fusion except doesn't lengthen as much and does clump a little if you go more than 2 coats. Not a huge deal breaker for me because I comb through them after and they are gorgeous.

The Rocket volumizes like crazy and I love the brush, its a rubber brush which I prefer. I don't like traditional brushes on my lashes, they tend to clump and do much of nothing. Funny thing about me, before rubber brushes came along, I didn't like mascara much. I rarely used it because I felt it did much of nothing for me. THEN came along the rubber wands and wow...all I do now is my eyes. Completely changed my eye looks.

OH btw, this holds a curl like I have never seen. I think even more than my HG Fusion and Lashblast regular.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by PrettyLiar

This is the best Maybelline's mascara I've ever tried ! The formula is good. Not too thick. The bristles, are actually spiky but it gaves me that NO CLUMPS and beautiful lashes ! It really lengthens, but not so volumizing. This mascara takes time to dry. Dont be in a hurry ! It will smudge everywhere ! Afterall, i recommend this mascara cause it leave no problems with me ! No flakes or smudges after hours of using (If youre not sweating). Great for everyday use ! Hope this helps :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This product make my eyelashes look amazing, they held an amazing curl all day. It gives incredible length and volume however the problem came when it was time to remove it is so hard to remove my lashes fell off. I love maybelline mascara but there's something about this formula it is way to Strom for my lashes.