January 27, 2015 | 1367 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Tried once and threw out. Too thick too apply and the brush is too widely spaced. Left me with Twiggy-like lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by C3r4ph3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is probably the worst mascara I've ever fought with in my life.

Not only did it get super clumpy -- and those clumps were BFFs, never wanting to separate -- but the wand poked the holy crap out of my eyeballs. I think it was because the wand had microscopic bristles that were made from the same material as sticker bushes.

The black was not black. It was a super sad black.

I would recommend this to someone if I hated them. A lot. Like if they set my house on fire and sold my child on the black market hatred.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by LittleMary01

This mascara is the best one I have ever had! When I put it on it wouldn't clump and make a mess,it gave me the volume I wanted and looked great! the packaging was really cute,but the price $6-7 dollars is a bit expensive,but it is worth it if you really want a good mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

Threw this out before it dried out!! This mascara clumped my lashes together something terrible! It had me running back to covergirl clump crusher as if I was in a marathon! Terrible. Not worth the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Salenamc

This is my new favorite mascara after using the Maybelline Full N' Soft for many years. I use the waterproof version and it does not flake, clump, or make my lashes crunchy. This mascara gives great volume and length with two coats while still looking natural. It is easily removed with coconut oil as makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an AWFUL mascara.. 1) gave me super hard lashes 2) made them stick and clump together not cute. 3) this stuff is impossible to get off, and when it does come off you loose a lot of lashes!! 4) irritated the crap outa my eyes! made them watery and red. both my mum and I tryed this and after only a day or two of wearing this it looked like we hardly had any lashes left on our eyes!! I warn you not to use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 8:15:00 AM More reviews by May2663

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara and it's the best one I have ever tried it's very lengthening but not to much volume it does make your lashes hard and is a bit harder to get it off I have not had a problem with clumping and I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by beccaeddleman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail Mascara. I buy tube after tube of this. Mascara's the type of product you just have to try out to see how you like it. Everyone's eyelashes are different. This one works wonders on me. Iv'e been buying it for years and I've never felt a need to look for anything else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by selkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had more than a few years experience with mascara, and this is the first one I ever tossed into the trash after messing with it for a week. I tried changing brushes, but still couldn't get it to apply without clumping, making my lashes stiff and thick (and not in a good way) and smudging under my eyes within 2 hours of application. I would apply, spend way too many minutes with the pointy teeth of my Tweezerman Lash Comb before giving up and going with the mess, hoping for the best as I ran out the door for work. I also found it took an awful lot of cleansing oil to soften this mess enough to remove it without scrubbing (double cleanse person here) and it would smear its nasty self all over my face in the oil.

Hayl naw! Life is way too short to mess around at 6:15 am with an everyday mascara that fights back. I don't mind a high maintenance mascara for either a special occasion or if the effect is worth it (looking at you, Lancome Fatale), but I'll likely be sticking with L'Oreal Voluminous for my everyday, volume building needs or, well...any other mascara at this point!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by summerinx

This mascara works so well for me. I have thin lashes and this formula is just dry enough that it won't stick my lashes together, so I can build up the mascara nice and thick and still have all individual lashes stand out.