July 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by nikolkuzmin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara, enough said. xD

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by LeslieRaven126

This product has had a lot of rave ever since it came out and it deserves all if it!!! This evenly separates your lashes!! Great quality and you won't regret buying!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy grail mascara! A MUST HAVE for me! This is the only mascara I have used since purchasing almost a year ago! I almost always receive compliments on my lashes when using this product! This mascara delivers exactly what it claims to. My lashes look so full, long and almost have the fake lash look which I love! Absolutely amazing, doesn't clump or flake off on me either, only complaint is that it can be hard to remove however, it's also a good thing because it stays on while swimming, in the heat, and even when I cry (ha lol) no smudging! I recommend this to everyone and have repurchased and will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by emmatey

This is like the best mascara so far to me. I've tried Lancome Doll eyes, star, estee lauder (can't remember the name of the mascara) and Mary Kay mascara (forgot the name of the mascara too LOL). All of them gave me clumps and flask or took too long to dry off and smudged easily. When I got this on hand I actually didn't have high expectation on it because it's not even a high end product like those I've tried before, but surprisingly it's even better than all those I've tried! It dries off pretty fast, doesn't give me any clumps and it doesn't smudge for all day. I'm living in a south-east Asia country and the weather here is forever humid and you can imagine the sweat and oil I'll have on my face after a long day. It stays well on my lashes and it gives volume (not as much volume as the Lancome Star or Doll eyes can present, but if you are not going to have a dramatic eye makeup this mascara is enough for a simple eye makeup). I didn't realize it actually has another water proof version but I've worn this to shower and it didn't come off, so I guess it's good enough to stay on your lashes even in a rainy day. Love the color combination of the packaging, but I found it a little bit too fat to bring around and it takes out quite a lot of space in my makeup porch. A bottle of this can lasts for around 2 to 3 months for a daily wear basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Ahonarkansas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the best mascara I've used! even better than my high end ones

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

I bought this one on a limb, since my friend really liked it, so I thought.. why not?

I really like it! It's a great little mascara, not expensive choice. It does a fantastic job building up volume and color, and doesn't turn my lashes all spidery, which is awesome. It's smudge, flake, clump proof, also really awesome.

After using it for sometime, I found that by using it with some sort of base coat, the mascara works better. I usually use the covergirl clump crusher as a base, then the Rocket, which gives me fluttery lashes.

I took off a lippie, since it was a bit hard to take off at the end of the day. I had to struggle with raccoon eyes when I woke up the next morning.. haha...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by devlynbrianne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara!!! It doesn't clump at all, it stays on all, and isn't flaky. I have long eyelashes with very little volume, and after curling my lashes, this mascara adds tons of volume and even more length. I also have very oily lids, and this doesn't smudge on me at all. Definitely repurchasing!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not my favorite mascara. Not even close. It's not a bad mascara, it's just not for me. I like the packaging and the brush... but that's about it. The formula is way too dry for my tastes, and I found it was just.. super duper clumpy with just one coat. And it dried out fairly quickly too. It took quite a bit of combing through with a clean spoolie or eyelash comb for the clumps and spider-lashes to be fixed but once that happened it did look okay. There was definite volume added to my lashes! Just far too much trouble to get there imo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite mascara! I just repurchased it after trying the Colassal mascara, which I absolutely didn't (very wet and flaky). This mascara gives major volume and length, just perfect. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I'm surprised by all of the negative reviews on this mascara! I personally love it. I prefer to use Maybelline the flasies flared, and then follow up with this to prevent any smudging and it works great! It also gets rid of any clumps the falsies may have left behind.
Even when I accidentally wipe my eyes it stays on, but it isn't hard to remove at the end of the day!