August 1, 2014 | 937 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Rocket is definitely one of my favorite mascaras: It gives a nice volume but without looking too dramatic or heavy, it separates the lashes beautifully, and makes them look longer.
The plastic wand is a little too fat for me, but Iíve learned to work with it. The product itself is very creamy so it applies very smoothly and leave no clumps! This is not the waterproof one, but itís very long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Britneyc14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this mascara! it makes my lashes super long! I have a picture on my blog - http://everythinggirlbybritney.blogspot.com/ and it makes my lashed super long! But the only downside is, is that it takes a little while to take off but it is so worth it! Check out my blog and request reviews too!(:

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Gives good length
Not really fond of the packaging
Huge wand, almost too big
not really volumizing

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by alinaah

LOVE this mascara! Separates and volumizes my lashes so well. I can apply one coat or five coats and get a nice clump free look. My go to mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by beautyflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand all the good reviews about this... Youtubers were so thrilled about this mascara... I HAD to try it... So I bought two and I'm sad to say that I was very disappointed with this... I gave the other one to someone else, I couldn't believe how much I didn't liked. The plastic want had too much small ''bristles'' so it doesn't define well. And if you have the bad luck to put just a bit too much... clumpyness overload. And I don't understand... this is so hard to remove... but it flakes like crazy! Ok, it does give great length and ''rocket'' volume in no time as they say but you can't build and you can't come trought because it's not a ''soft'' mascara; it hardens and if you want to build it it becomes a ugly messy mascara mess with globs of lashes. I cried with this and it haven't smudged.. and yes, I read all notes on the packaging, it's the washable version... I wouldn't even bother getting the waterproof one; I guess I could wear it for days! But if you have a coupon, a sell or something like that, I'd say go for it. It's just not the kind for me and for my lashes and I will never repurchase.

WAIT A FEW, AFTER TRYING IT A FEW TIMES I HAVE A NEW OPINION ABOUT IT.

I like this. You just gotta know how to work with it; regardless, it's amazing. It does gives you those nice Rocket separated lashes and, oh my, such amazing length! It's also pretty if you just put alittle amount for a really soft and natural look. One thing tho, don't let dry between coats (it says that on the packaging anyway) and do one eye at a time - it will help. I love this even if it's hard to remove.. even tho I cried but this time it had came off (yay, it was my graduation!) so yeah now I like it a lot more and I can say it does give massive volume but I know not everyone will be a fan of the look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by nikolkuzmin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara, enough said. xD

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by LeslieRaven126

This product has had a lot of rave ever since it came out and it deserves all if it!!! This evenly separates your lashes!! Great quality and you won't regret buying!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy grail mascara! A MUST HAVE for me! This is the only mascara I have used since purchasing almost a year ago! I almost always receive compliments on my lashes when using this product! This mascara delivers exactly what it claims to. My lashes look so full, long and almost have the fake lash look which I love! Absolutely amazing, doesn't clump or flake off on me either, only complaint is that it can be hard to remove however, it's also a good thing because it stays on while swimming, in the heat, and even when I cry (ha lol) no smudging! I recommend this to everyone and have repurchased and will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by emmatey

This is like the best mascara so far to me. I've tried Lancome Doll eyes, star, estee lauder (can't remember the name of the mascara) and Mary Kay mascara (forgot the name of the mascara too LOL). All of them gave me clumps and flask or took too long to dry off and smudged easily. When I got this on hand I actually didn't have high expectation on it because it's not even a high end product like those I've tried before, but surprisingly it's even better than all those I've tried! It dries off pretty fast, doesn't give me any clumps and it doesn't smudge for all day. I'm living in a south-east Asia country and the weather here is forever humid and you can imagine the sweat and oil I'll have on my face after a long day. It stays well on my lashes and it gives volume (not as much volume as the Lancome Star or Doll eyes can present, but if you are not going to have a dramatic eye makeup this mascara is enough for a simple eye makeup). I didn't realize it actually has another water proof version but I've worn this to shower and it didn't come off, so I guess it's good enough to stay on your lashes even in a rainy day. Love the color combination of the packaging, but I found it a little bit too fat to bring around and it takes out quite a lot of space in my makeup porch. A bottle of this can lasts for around 2 to 3 months for a daily wear basis.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Ahonarkansas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the best mascara I've used! even better than my high end ones