September 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2006 11:28:00 AM More reviews by purplegirlie

What a disappointment! I liked the product just fine, the first and only two times I used it (it put a little sparkle in my peepers). But then the core of color completely FELL OUT of the rest of the pencil! And now I can't use it! A sad day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by karrieleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to start out by saying that I've liked every single other pencil product that BeneFit has produced, except this piece of crap. I hate to say it, because I love this line, but it's garbage. The sparkle is too big, not a good thing for a product meant to be applied so close to such tender areas of the eye, (the inner corners) and the sparkle scratches! The frosty cream that's supposed to be under the sparkle may be nice if I could get it anywhere near my eye. This pencil would make a great exfoliator for Ziggy Stardust, but it's just a waste of money for me. I won't repurchase! EDITED: I gave it another try recently and I think that the sparkles were just sprayed on the tip or something b/c I wiped it well as I normally do my pencils, and applied it and it was pretty creamy. No real sparkles to be seen. It wasn't gritty at all and while it was a bit streaky, it blended well. I probably won't repurchase still b/c I can simulate the effects with other products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by westcoastgirl

Mr Frosty is going back to the store to be returned today. It is too thick of a pencil and looks too fake when applied to the rim of the lower lashes. It also burns my eyes. It also flakes off and does not work well for me under the brows either. Very expensive for a simple white eyeliner. I do not recommend this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2006 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Lynard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the way it looks on, but it definetly clumps. Also wish it were a thinner pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by jg722

I love, love, love this pencil! It is a chubby pencil that is white with just a hint of gold, almost shimmer. I hate to call it shimmer because it isn't that obvious kind of shimmer most products have. It is also very creamy and can be blended anywhere. I use it every day on the inner rim of my eyelids and it makes me look so awake. I put it on after the rest of my eye makeup because I always get dark liner on the inner rims of my eyes, and this removes it and leaves a nice bright white. I also have a ton of other uses for it, too: I use it on the inner corners of my eyes to make them look brighter, as an eyeshadow (makes my eyes look really bright), under my eyebrows, as a highlighter on my cheekbones and nose, under my eyes on that area between my eyes and nose that tends to get dark which I would otherwise put concealer on (when the darkness there is really there, I mix it with concealer), on other dark areas on my face like the folds of my nose and under my bottom lip, and on my lips with clear gloss. As I said before, I LOVE this pencil. I highly recommend it to everyone, and it's by far my favorite make up product. I will repurchase this again and again. Oh, it really lasts long too. I've had mine for over a year and I still have over half of it left. It is my #1 staple.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Monica_Lo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Tried this today at the counter. After seeing the Allure award, I was surprised that this didn't work! It clumps and the pencil is WAY too thick to manuever around my eyes. I can see people using this more like a highlighter, not am inner rim pencil. And what's with the $18.00 price tag? Definitely not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2006 12:14:00 AM More reviews by edenzs

I agree with the critics of this eye pencil when trying to use it around the eyes - for this mr. frosty is a failure. However, this is my HG brow highlighter! (NC 25) Yes, an expensive one for this purpose, but all I do is swipe below my eyebrows and I look 10 times more fresh. I'm sure less expensive highlighters must exist, but if you have this pencil and can't put it to use, try it under your brows!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by empty_fairytales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff does nothing for me. i cant use it on eyes, it makes me look ill. i cant understand how it could look good. its too expensive for the weirdest eyeliner ever..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2005 7:14:00 PM More reviews by kitten33

Awful. The only thing this was good for was my browbone, and that didn't last long. Don't waste your money on this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2005 4:11:00 PM More reviews by preppy_ramirez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

mr. frosty is ok, but i whish i just bought the cheaper kind. i like using this when i don't want to look like im wareing to much makeup. it barly shows up, it always rubs off the corners of my eyes, but it lasts all day not the reast of my lash line. i can not put this on my inner rim, it does not show up, just cakes on my lashes. i think somthing with more peachy, not silver-blue, colours would look better on my MMM skin.