August 31, 2014 | 1343 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED Basics

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Some of the shades in the Naked palettes that I own are far too much glitter for my liking. This palette is a great add-on to mix and match for some much needed mattes.

As a stand alone, this palette is a pass for me. The problem I have with it is the range of colors. There are one too many light shades, and not enough medium. It just isn't versatile enough. I rarely grab for this palette.

The shadows are good quality, but I prefer Lorac shadows to Urban Decay. I think they blend a little easier and apply smoother.

If you are just starting with makeup, this might be a good palette for you. Or if you want to add a few mattes to your collection, this might make a good addition to your collection.

I ended up giving mine to my 14 year old niece, and it is perfect for her for daily age appropriate looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

It's not basic don't be fooled by the name this shit rocks my socks!'nn. I'm not even wearing socks' nutella man

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried so hard to pass up this palette but as I was at the check out line in Sephora I just saw it sitting there and yanked it up.
Man am I glad I got it.
I use this every single day and I absolutely love it! I've had this palette for about a month and a half now and I've barely made a dent in any of the shadows.
I love the very neutral look it gives me for work.
I fly all the time and I love that this little compact can just fit right into my small make up bag and I take it everywhere.
I love Crave for my liner and I love how Walk of Shame neutralises my lid.
I also use Naked 2 as my brow color and its fantastic!
I will absolutely buy this product again when I run out.
HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HOLY GRAIL PALETTE!! I use this palette everyday, I swear by foxy as my brow highlight shade. the colours are amazing and blend really well, I do use a primer under and it comes on so beautifully. this shadow takes forever to crease, it's wonderful. I'm a giant fan of matte and neutrals and so I can't get enough of this one. I've had it for quite a longtime now, definitely over 6 months and even after constant use everyday still have lots left (even used to do my brows with it), def recommend this palette and will re purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Emmey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this pallet every single day! I LOVE that it's matte and you can do any look you want. It's so versatile. I can use it to wear to work in the day time, and then switch it up at night for a smokier effect. I can't get enough of Foxy and W.O.S, which are the two I wear on a daily basis as a base for other shadows, or simply by themselves. I love this pallet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I held off on this for so long. I figured no way is this worth the hype or the price. I love neutrals and wanted to try it. I finally jumped in and got it months ago and am in love. It's just a very basic palette with great skin tone colors and works with everything. You don't need to go all crazy with this one and worry it wont fit with an outfit or lip color. Everything in here is wearable.

Smokey and natural this palette is for anyone. It has some yellow tones in it, but don't worry much, I am cool toned and find nothing off about it. It just gives a subtle look and I don't see anything yellow or sallow. I use this a lot for that no-make-up look.

Urban Decay always puts out great shadows and this is just right there with the rest. My favorite color combos in here are Venus and WOS. It just gives me a very classy look. The packaging is very small and portable. No fuss or muss here. Worth the $28.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Beautylover1331

I absolutely LOVE this palette!! I use it almost every day! And I'm a bit of an eyeshadow junkie! You can go for a subtle day look for school or work or can switch it up for a great night look. I take this palette everywhere with me. It's great for travelling. It's so small and compact and you really only need this palette and a mascara for your eyes. Crave, the darkest colour in the palette can double up as an eye liner as well! LOVE THIS

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

One of my favourite palettes. $37 after taxes in Canada but good quality for the price. I use this more than the full sized naked palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by solidcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this palette, so versatile and so good for travel. I can use this by itself or with other palettes. The shades blend together and on my skin beautifully. The darkest one is a good eye liner, and the more neutral shades are awesome for blending and building. The light shimmery shade is what I wear on my brow bone when I'm going out at night, and sometimes even in the day.

Matte and natural enough to wear to work, the gym (unfortunately I feel as though I should have even the tiniest bit of makeup on to avoid scaring everybody), or wherever you want to appear as if you are wearing minimal makeup. Definitely smart to have in your makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Little work horse palette of goodness how well you perform and partner with every other palette I own.

Great crease and blending neutral colours, I'm happy there are 4 lighter colours to work with and Venus is great for using with bright colour popping eye shadows and palettes. Foxy and W.O.S are great base colours... If I'm feeling lazy I will often just use Naked 2 as a brow colour - I think Faint would be good for darker brows too.

Nice compact little palette to pack for trips. No fallout - yay! If I was too lose you my little beauty you would certainly be worthy of replacement. I bought mine from BeautyBay.

Happy to have this and would recommend to others as worthwhile.