Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/16/2015 9:50:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara, maybe even my holy grail mascara. The brush takes some getting used to, because it is large, but it does a fabulous job of delivering the product to the roots of my lashes, then fanning it out for the length I want. Stays in place for me, and is neither too liquid or too thick, and, true to its name, never ever clumps!

on 1/12/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Definitely one of the better mascaras I have tried for my short, stumpy Asian lashes. No clumps on the first pass, and very little clumping on the second coat. I always follow up with a lash comb though so clumps are not too big of a deal to me.

What really impressed me about this mascara is that it holds a curl very well (even though this version isn't water-resistant/waterproof; I had to double check since I was so amazed). Some of my lashes naturally point downward and are easily weighed down by mascara but this one held a curl the entire day.

Unfortunately I do find this to be wand to be somewhat unwieldy as it is so large and it is easy to get mascara marks on my eyelid if I'm not careful. Admittedly this is often a problem for me (especially when applying it to my left eye as I'm right-handed) and isn't a deal breaker.

Overall, I think this is one of the better options for drugstore mascaras and I can see why it has a cult following.

on 1/11/2015 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my favourite mascara. My lashes are naturally very long and I have quite a few so I'm normally just looking for something that makes them black and look just a teeny bit better.
This is it. It doesn't clump, it adds a lot of length and a little volume. It makes my lashes look like false lashes... But in a natural way if that makes sense.
The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't hold curled eyelashes very well. They're flat within 2-3 hours, but the positives obviously far outweigh the negatives.

Pros-
- super black.
- no clumping.
- adds length + volume

Cons-
- doesn't hold a curl well

on 1/10/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

True to its name it doesn't clump, even with tons of coats. That's about all it does though, won't hold a curl worth a damn.

on 1/10/2015 12:08:00 PM

Good mascara! Very little clumping, just like the name suggests

on 1/6/2015 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product ever since it came out and I love it! It gives my lashes great volume without any clumps

on 1/6/2015 9:24:00 PM

This is my favorite mascara ever. It stays all day and doesn't come off, even when I have gym class (and it is not waterproof). Full volume and my lashes just look amazing. I buy this over and over.

on 1/2/2015 10:59:00 PM

Stays put. Nice coverage & true to it's name - no clumps.

on 12/30/2014 5:11:00 PM

Pretty average. It does live up to its name tho - no clumps. I'd buy it again if it were waterproof! Good for a natural look.

I've used MAC, Estee Lauder, Dior, Smashbox and Clinique mascaras. I've paid over 20, sometimes 30 dollars for mascara that had huge promises and fancy brushes with bad results. I LOVE covergirl mascaras, they are the cheapest eye makeup in my kit with the most consistent results. Clump crusher has a nice brush that separates and adds some length to my thick, stubby lashes. Washes easily and never EVER gives me racoon eyes, all day staying power! Excited to try clump crusher extensions...

Video Reviews & Tutorials