August 23, 2014 | 1946 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by dzehnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in green with envy. Can't remember the exact price I got it for but it was a buy 2 get 1 free at superdrug. The pigmentation is amazing and it lasts a really long time and I do dishes every now and then. U don't even need a base coat or top coat with this and it doesn't stain nails too when u take it off which is a huge plus from me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got mine on clearance at cvs for 75% off so I ended up paying 1.25 great price for a great polish. It literally dries in 60 seconds or even less and lasts for roughly about a week. I'm excited that it dries so quickly because I'm extremely clumsy and usually tend to mess up my polish before it dries this formula doesn't give me a chance to do that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Pretty good polish, it dries as fast as it says it does and the application is fast too. It doesn't chip if you put on a top coat (even a cheapie low-end top coat) but will chip if you don't. It is a little streaky but that can be disguised with another coat (I'd only go 2 coats). Pretty good for the price and good colours too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Annnnne

I have one colour of this nailpolish, grey. It's a simple but a real nice colour. The product is 7,99 and I think that's a bit expensive, but if you compare that with the quality, wauw. It stayed around 4 days without topcoat on my nails. No chipping. I have mostly Catrice nailpolish and that stays like 1/2 days? It's a lot cheaper but I would chose for Rimmel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by girlmadchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this polish! Great thickness, goes on so easily with the big brush, and dries fast. I rarely "colour outside the lines" with this brush! Also lasts really well too. Pity they don't make all Rimmel polishes in this formula. My favourite colour is Grey Matter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by imnicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I would definately buy this product again. The colours are great and the shimmer ones look really good on my nails. It does dry very quickly but it does take more than one stroke to get the nail polish on. I always put two coats on so it gives my nails the full colour and not just a translucent look. But it is a really good buy and its cheap at around $8

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

I don't think Rimmel colours are that great. They don't offer a huge variety and there are no 'stand out' colours which offer shades other brands don't.

The bottles are usually rather small for the price you pay and they don't last very long. You normally have to apply two coats to get an even colour.

~~
I don't think quality is that great either. Nearly every Rimmel polish I have bought dry up or get clumpy in the bottles very quickly. I constantly have to thin them out myself a few weeks after buying the polish.

I hardly ever buy from this brand anymore as I think other brands offer much better nail products.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by dominoe456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

have got this is Shine on the silver, dries quick but yeah that can be a pain cuz you cant rreally spread it right. so i end up going over it again and agian and it gets really thick. otherwise, lasts like a whole week but i dont wash dishes or anything and only shower like every other day

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by redzer11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good. I have it in red carpet. The red is perfect. The downside is this
Owned 2 days: dries in 40 secs
Owned 2 months: dries in 2 mins
Other than that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by makeupvan

It dries fast, like it says on the bottle, and the colour is good, very opaque, so one coat really does the job:)