December 21, 2014 | 1063 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Rimmel nail polishes. I have this in black and a dark purple. Lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by lauren93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love these 60 second nail polishes by rimmel! Dry very quickly and last whole week! Beautiful colors, I have only 2 colors now, but I have to buy more of them. :D

worht it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG of "quick dry" nail polish, hands down! Love the wide & curved Xpress brush too - makes painting nails extra fast. 10/10!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm generally quite impatient when it comes to nail polishes and end up smudging my nails when painted so i'm always on the lookout for quick-drying polishes. This has to be one of my favourite brands to buy for nail polish, its cheap and the colour range is great. It dries so fast! My only downside is i need to put on about 2-3 coats to achieve a good coverage. However i will still continue to buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

I have this polish in Desert Beauty (which I think they might have discontinued). HG nail polish! I've gotten so many compliments on this color, and I've been really disappointed that I haven't been able to find another for backup when I use up my current bottle. It does dry pretty fast and lasts a decent time with a topcoat.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by reaperangelique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Decent colour range (Green With Envy is the shade I like most, but Disco Ball, Silver Bullet, Pompous and some others are good) and a nice brush. Small bottles, and I notice they dry up relatively quickly, but they're reasonably cheap here. They will chip pretty quickly but combined with base and top coat or used in nail art they're fine, I wore Rose Libertine in a manicure for over a week with no chipping at all. On their own, though, they come off easily. Application and consistency are pretty good, however, and they do dry quickly. For a drugstore brand they're good, but Revlon is better (accordingly also slightly pricier, but they have bigger bottles). The major downside for me is Rimmel testing on animals.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by sweetheart_xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Pink Punch, which is a lovely fuschia shade, perfect for summer and spring! I absolutely adore the brush applicator- I'm usually pretty clumsy and end up getting the polish everywhere, but the brush ensures a neater application. I also like the fact that the formula dries quickly, which is great, especially since I'm fiddly and can't stand waiting for my nail polish to dry! Definitely use a base and top coat to prolong wear and to prevent chipping. Price-wise, this was definitely on the expensive side (AU$7.95) in stores, but I purchased this as a treat for myself and it did the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by dzehnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in green with envy. Can't remember the exact price I got it for but it was a buy 2 get 1 free at superdrug. The pigmentation is amazing and it lasts a really long time and I do dishes every now and then. U don't even need a base coat or top coat with this and it doesn't stain nails too when u take it off which is a huge plus from me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I got mine on clearance at cvs for 75% off so I ended up paying 1.25 great price for a great polish. It literally dries in 60 seconds or even less and lasts for roughly about a week. I'm excited that it dries so quickly because I'm extremely clumsy and usually tend to mess up my polish before it dries this formula doesn't give me a chance to do that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Pretty good polish, it dries as fast as it says it does and the application is fast too. It doesn't chip if you put on a top coat (even a cheapie low-end top coat) but will chip if you don't. It is a little streaky but that can be disguised with another coat (I'd only go 2 coats). Pretty good for the price and good colours too!