April 18, 2014 | 932 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by dominoe456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

have got this is Shine on the silver, dries quick but yeah that can be a pain cuz you cant rreally spread it right. so i end up going over it again and agian and it gets really thick. otherwise, lasts like a whole week but i dont wash dishes or anything and only shower like every other day

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by redzer11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good. I have it in red carpet. The red is perfect. The downside is this
Owned 2 days: dries in 40 secs
Owned 2 months: dries in 2 mins
Other than that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by makeupvan

It dries fast, like it says on the bottle, and the colour is good, very opaque, so one coat really does the job:)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by JabberwockJess

Pros: Range of colours. Dry time. Pigmentation.

Cons: WEAR. Even with bc/tc this polish lasts max two days before chipping. I can get away with it on my toenails as they don't take as much abuse as my fingers do but I wouldn't buy this for wearing on my hands again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the silver bullet. Good color, dries very fast, lasts okay (4-5 days)
Good price too. Overall good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by fevers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this is Red Carpet - perfect red and dries fast too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Compared to my Sally Hansen colour, my Rimmel 60 second nail polish works like a dream. The shape of the brush makes it easy to apply nail polish, it dries quickly (not so sure about 60 seconds, but definitely in a couple of minutes). Goes on smoothly, but definitely needs a second coat (I have funtime fuschia, an ALMOST red pink). Lasts about 4 days without chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Livalicious

The Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish claims on the bottle that it it is a one-coat nail polish, featuring its 1 stroke Xpress Brush for 1 second easy application that dries in less then 60seconds.

Personally I dont see how a 1 second application is even possible, but nonetheless the wider 'Xpress Brush' design definately does make application easier, however depending on the width of your finger you might need between 1-3strokes to get a professional-look.

I like how the brush design and formula gives it a non-streaky finish, compared to other nail polish's I've tried such as Face of Australia Colour Pro Triple Action polish that has an extremely streaky finish and dulls down the look of your nails. Not good.

In the Rimmel London 60 seconds polish I own; #510 Euphoria: a soft shimmery nude colour, #415 Instyle Coral - a matte coral pink and also #220 Star Kissed - pastel pink with strong shimmers. The colours are all really nice to wear and are definately long lasting. I use Sally Hansens Nail Growth Formula (Gold) as a base coat, colour ontop and then top coat with Cutex Clear polish.

Overall, out of all the 2 boxes of polishes I own, Rimmel Londons 60 seconds nail polish is my favourite for its non-streaky, professional fininsh and its long lasting quality. I will definately continue to buy from this range! Love it! =]

If you like my review you can read more at - http://ibd14u2dn.blogspot.com/

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by misspanda90

This is a great inexpensive range (3.49). There's a range of nice colours. The formula dries relatively quickly although I'm not sure if it's touch dry in 60 seconds. The wide fan brush makes it easy to apply. However, I'm not sure how long nail polish is supposed to last in the bottle. The packaging says 30 months but I've had my bottle for about 7 or 8 months and it's already starting to go gloopy. *310 Red Carpet* All in all, despite some cons, it's good for it's price and would repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great colors!