October 30, 2014 | 1736 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Rebelxo

I'm very very pale. Currently a blonde. I enjoy plum-like colors from pastels to dark. I practically fell in love with this lipstick. It makes my skin color pop! along with my winged eyeliner. It goes well with the Magenta lip liner also by mac. You can actually create a similar color to "heroin" with the lip liner ♡ lovelovelove

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Addya516

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I went in hoping to buy a new shade of the new shades of the studio fix foundation! browsing around all the colors of the Lipsticks were lovely and I was curios to try something new! I had a assistant match me up to something that matched my skin tone. When I fist saw the color I was a little hectic about her choice, NEVER would I have picked up something so Dark and purple (I'm more into pretty pinks and florals). When she was done applying it the color was GORGEOUS :O!!! It's a lovey color and would flatter almost any skin tone, though it's different on every skin tone. Next time your browsing a Mac store check out the Color, it might become your Favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by InspiredByBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK okay this has become my favorite mac lipstick. It tends to look different on every skin tone or every person but I can still tell its rebel and its still looks great it seems to compliment everyone.! everyone wants me to shut up about it but its like a magically lipstick lol to me I love it I will always buy it its not dry makes my lips feel smooth and the color is great. (if you like rebel I suggest Flat out Fabulous its perfect too its a matte but not drying.)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lipstick. its a beautiful color and is really flattering on all skin tones & its made by my favorite company BUT I cant wear it.. Its a satin formula & I dont usually have problems with them but this one really ravished my lips.. I applied my lip balm on my lips before the start of my makeup as usual. It was fine all day but when it came time to remove my makeup, my lips were severely flaky, dry and burning... Its been 2 days and my lips are still dry and burning.. I've been applying lip balm like a junkie.. I dont know if it is just the shade those because like I mentioned before, I never had a problem with satins. Unfortunately this one did not work for me so I will probably never purchase this one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nc 30-35, warm and yellow undertones

It's funny how this shade looks different on every skin tone, but it still works!!!! In the tube, it looks like a dark berry/purple color but on my lips, it turns into a gorgeous medium berry shade. In pictures, it looks like a deep raspberry pink color. Formula is creamy and it has a sheen to it. Doesn't dry out my lips. I love pairing this with nyx's auburn lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift and was skeptical as I usually shy away from dark colours. I tried this and llovvvvvvved it! The colour is a beautiful berry tone. I blend with my fingers and the color leaves a great stain for a day time look. Definitely impressed!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Definitely one of those lippies you have to apply with a brush or take your time to apply. It's a satin finish, so the pigmentation is great, but definitely exfoliate your lips, apply lip balm/prep + prime just before using Rebel. The colour is a deep plum-berry, and applies lighter than the colour you see in the bullet. Very appropriate for Autumn. The lipliner that closely matches Rebel the best would be 'More to Love'. It lasts a very long-time and dries down to a nice berry stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Adorei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC20 for reference.

It's really opaque. It holds onto your lips really strong, leaves a nice stain behind unless you scrub it off hard.

I like to blot it to matte or apply light and apply a slightly glossy lipbalm.

If you eat sandwich or something you can't eat "nice", it will mostly come off but as it holds onto your lips like crazy, it won't even look bad, only lighter. That makes it a little slightly less high maintenance.

It's a really nice bold color but you can make it less bold too which is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Out of all the lipsticks I have (which are many) this is the first lipstick i have finished and my most favourite lipstick of all time. I got this lipstick on a whim using my back to mac.
It is such a seductive colour that suits all skin tones/colours. On my dark skin tone it looks so lovely (NW 45 for reference). The finish on the lipstick is a satin and wears so comfy on the lips. I love a matte but sometimes they are just too dry but this has a slight sheen so leaves lips feeling comfy all day. If you haven't tried Rebel give it a try you will fall in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by twenty6twelve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a very purple berry color with a shine to it, I usually like to add up the color so it'll become darker like Mac's Dark Side even though it's not needed. It's a fun color to have in your collection if you're bored with the neutrals, pinks and reds. This have a satin finish which means it have a shine to it yet it's not at all as shiny as a lipgloss and it's quite long lasting as long as you do touch ups after eating and so on.