October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wonderful product by Bath & Body Works. I've been on a vanilla kick lately, and this is the perfect scent to satisfy that. If you love vanilla, get this NOW. If you hate vanilla, then stay FAR away from it.

The lotion itself has the same quality as all other B&BW lotions do. It softens and fragrances the skin. The fragrance lasts for a decent amount of time. I love applying this stuff before going to sleep. The vanilla scent is extremely warm and comforting. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg, I LOVE this prouduct. My step mom is starting to steal it becuase she likes it so much. I got the body cream version though. But whats the difference. I would definatly reccomend this to anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupartist77

I love this scent so much! I have been using it for about 3 years now. I do mostly use it in the winter, then by spring I am usually ready for something else. It's so sweet, but not overpowering. Yummy.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by wandalemur

Putrid, and offensive. It smells like sweet chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by yogurt112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mmmmmm, okay let me say, this smells so yummy. I don't get as strong of a caramel note in the lotion as I get in body spray, but nonetheless this smells like a sweet, creamy smooth vanilla milkshake. I only wish this lasted longer, but what are ya gonna do? Nonetheless, because this smells so good, I could not rate it any lower. I find that these days I'm into more simple and "no fail" scents, such as the ones you find from B&BW and VS. All of my super ritzy perfumes just don't do it for me anymore, I'd much rather prefer scents like VBN. Anyways, this is a great product, and along with Twisted Peppermint, makes a divine combo scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

10/30/10 Update: I used up the rest of my old bottle of VBN from FOUR years ago in anticipation of getting myself a fresh new bottle. I smelled the new one in the store and it seemed to be the same old delicious VBN.
Wrong. I used it tonight and what????? No!!! This is NOT the same. This is NOT nearly as good! First, it's totally weak and watered down. Second, at first sniff I guess it kind of resembles the VBN I have come to love but now there's some weird plastic yuck note in there. Where is the rich sweet caramel scent that lasts until the next day? Where is the creamy vanilla cake smell that gets compliments every single time? And even this sub-par version of the scent hardly lasted more than 20 min. This is going back. This is not right. I tell you I HATE the new BBW lotion formula. It has ruined so many good scents and now VBN is ruined too. I really don't give a crap about it's new moisturizing properties. I buy BBW b/c of the scents. I'm so disappointed. I've changed my rating from 5 lippies to 1 because this once amazing product is now crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ILoveSweetTarts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! It is the best smelling lotion I have EVER used. I get compliments whenever I wear it, and it is very moisturizing and not greasy in the slightest. I cannot wait to buy more!

Edit: They have changed the scent in this product. :-( I no longer buy this when it comes out as I do not care for the new scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Nesian1

I bought this for an insane amount off Trademe (an online auction site in NZ) and I have to say it was well worth the money. What I love most is the SMELL, Vanilla bean mixed with warm creamy caramel... to me its divine, heavenly and mouthwatering. I have had so many compliments by complete strangers on this scent, all of them male by the way and Ive never had such a reaction to a scent before. I use this everyday after my shower and can not wait until I can find some more. As a lotion, the fragrance lasts well, but it doesnt moisturise as well as other lotions, but hey, who really cares when it smells this good! So I use an unperfumed but heavily moisturising cream before it. I wish there was a shampoo/conditioner/body wash/handcream/foot cream/face scrub etcetc in this scent. Will most definately be purchasing again. I love smelling edible ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE the scent of this; it's the perfect holiday scent! It gives good moisture but sometimes it's not enough if my skin is really dry and can make me feel a little itchy. So i just make it a once-in-a-while lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by blushngloss4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my favorite lotion! the scent is divine! it smells exactly like caramel very yummy