April 20, 2014 | 1669 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kinkaju

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

10/30/10 Update: I used up the rest of my old bottle of VBN from FOUR years ago in anticipation of getting myself a fresh new bottle. I smelled the new one in the store and it seemed to be the same old delicious VBN.
Wrong. I used it tonight and what????? No!!! This is NOT the same. This is NOT nearly as good! First, it's totally weak and watered down. Second, at first sniff I guess it kind of resembles the VBN I have come to love but now there's some weird plastic yuck note in there. Where is the rich sweet caramel scent that lasts until the next day? Where is the creamy vanilla cake smell that gets compliments every single time? And even this sub-par version of the scent hardly lasted more than 20 min. This is going back. This is not right. I tell you I HATE the new BBW lotion formula. It has ruined so many good scents and now VBN is ruined too. I really don't give a crap about it's new moisturizing properties. I buy BBW b/c of the scents. I'm so disappointed. I've changed my rating from 5 lippies to 1 because this once amazing product is now crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ILoveSweetTarts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this product! It is the best smelling lotion I have EVER used. I get compliments whenever I wear it, and it is very moisturizing and not greasy in the slightest. I cannot wait to buy more!

Edit: They have changed the scent in this product. :-( I no longer buy this when it comes out as I do not care for the new scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Nesian1

I bought this for an insane amount off Trademe (an online auction site in NZ) and I have to say it was well worth the money. What I love most is the SMELL, Vanilla bean mixed with warm creamy caramel... to me its divine, heavenly and mouthwatering. I have had so many compliments by complete strangers on this scent, all of them male by the way and Ive never had such a reaction to a scent before. I use this everyday after my shower and can not wait until I can find some more. As a lotion, the fragrance lasts well, but it doesnt moisturise as well as other lotions, but hey, who really cares when it smells this good! So I use an unperfumed but heavily moisturising cream before it. I wish there was a shampoo/conditioner/body wash/handcream/foot cream/face scrub etcetc in this scent. Will most definately be purchasing again. I love smelling edible ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE the scent of this; it's the perfect holiday scent! It gives good moisture but sometimes it's not enough if my skin is really dry and can make me feel a little itchy. So i just make it a once-in-a-while lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by blushngloss4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely my favorite lotion! the scent is divine! it smells exactly like caramel very yummy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My mom used this for a while and I fell in love with the sweet scent and adorable holiday packaging. I used it every morning and could smell it all through the day. I finally bought my own but for some reason it doesn't smell as good. It's too strong and smells too much like chemicals. It might be my fault, maybe it's just old or I got a bad one. I'll repurchase, since this is by far my FAVORITE holiday lotion ever. Everyone should go out and at least try a sample at B&BW. Oh yeah, and it moisturizes really well, too. Anthoer plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by brandyalexander

YUMMMMMM! I LOVE this lotion! I try and stock up around x-mas so I'll have enough to last all year. This smells SO delicious and sweet, like cookies, but is not overwhelming at all. I get so many compliments on this scent, even even I only use it on my hands. The scent lasts a long time, and the consistency of the lotion is silky smooth. I will definitely repurchase, too bad I have to wait so long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

This is a great vanilla-caramelly scent! Great moisturizing power, and whenever I wear it, I just cannot stop sniffing myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Vanilla has always been my signature scent. There are friends of mine who say vanilla does and will always remind them of me. Having said that, this is one of my favorite versions of vanilla. I purchased it the first time a few years ago and once it was used up I searched every christmas for it again. For YEARS I couldn't find it again. They had it back this past christmas and I snatched it up. I still love it as much as I did the first time I smelled it. It's such a rich scent, not sickly sweet like most vanilla tends to be. The addition of caramel is a great compliment. If I ever run out I hope they will still make it because I will purchase again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 10:31:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

In general, I am not a huge fan of B&BW, but this scent is an exception. It's a soft, sweet, delicious vanilla that isn't cloying or in-your-face. I wish it weren't limited edition ... I will have to stock up next Christmas!