OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

I have the new, green label formula (which tends pink instead of white). This is my HG for a french base. Goes on easily, I haven't noticed any streaking, and for my skin tone, creates a "my natural nail color but better" look, which is what I want for a french. Since i haven't used it for a full mani yet, I'm not sure how many coats it takes to reach opacity, since that's not what I'm going for with my french look, but I could imagine that it would take a while.

If you're looking for an opaque nude, this might not be it, but if opacity isn't your number 1 priority, or if you mainly want it as a nice base for a traditional french, this is a great colour.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It's my favorite polish to wear when you want clean, sophisticated, polished nails. Very natural looking

this polish has a lovely nude color with a tinge of pink, and has a beautiful glossy finish even without top coat. downside it that it is quite streaky and needs about 3 coats to get it opaque and non streaky. also, this nail polish drys a lot slower than other opi's, so i had to spend about half an hour to get my finger nails done

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this color! It's a very sophisticated nude and it is neutral!!! :) I would definitely buy another one.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I bought "Bubble Bath" based on the love it gets here at MUA. I'm not going to sugar-coat it...this is the suckiest nailpolish I have ever used. It requires several coats to achieve an opaque finish and it's streaky beyond belief. After applying 3 or 4 coats (to get decent coverage), my nails stay tacky all night and inevitably get ruined when I go to bed. It's polishes like this one which have drawn me away from OPI... and on to brands like Essie.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is good enough to buy once and realize there are better dupes out there that can do a better job. It takes several coats to reach a solid colour and not a sheer shade. Also, its very streaky and doesn't coat the whole nail with the colour, but this is probably because it is such a light colour.

I have tried a Revlon nail polish that is basically the same colour, and it does a much better job! I wouldn't recommend spending money on this specific OPI nail polish.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This nail polish takes way too long to achieve a colour that is opaque. Was it even designed to bring colour? Idk. What good is a nail polish that takes 3 coats just to be visible? Also, this chips on me after a day or so. I will use this as the french pink for a manicure and that's it. I am not going to sit here wasting my time applying 3-4 coats to achieve a colour. Honestly OPI, not a fan. Won't be re-purchasing. You need to make this colour stronger.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Like others have mentioned on this site, I have been pining over Giada De Laurentiis' nails for quite some time. On her cooking show, her nail color always look very clean, natural, and elegant. After a little google search, I found out that she uses OPI Bubble Bath. I was so excited because OPI is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish.

I went to amazon and paid $7.40 (originally $8.50!) and I am SO happy with the results! My nails look very similar to Giada's and I have received many compliments on them already! My new HG! Thanks OPI!

I absolutely love OPI nail polishes in general, but this one is an exception. It is very sheer and takes at least 4 coats to become completely opaque. By this point, the polish is so thick that it peels off after a few days. It is very streaky too. Not impressed with this product and would not reccommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am a girl who LOVES neutrals on hands, and bright colors on toes.

I've heard so many great things about this nail polish so I had to try it, and I have to say this is now my HG

I have fair skin, NC20. This color is like Wow to me even though its simple. It looks effortlessly sexy, clean, polished. The color is those light pinks you see in the magazines. I love how there is no shimmer, as shimmer can make me look like a little girl.

Guys tell me this is a classic color, and they love it!!!!!

Top Rated OPI Products