July 28, 2014 | 1742 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by annawixom

This is a really light color but you can get opacity with 3 coats. I think its worth the effort. The finish kind of does remind me of bubble bath or that glossy look of bubbles. This is a favorite of mine and if I am in a mood for a very light not in your face polish, this color is the one I like to wear. Its beautiful. Application is smooth just like I said before its just light so you need a few coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Classic, clean, and glossy! Sweet on its own, and perfect to be paired with a French manicure (I posted a picture with OPI Alpine Snow for the tips!) LOVE!
EDIT: The best neutral I've ever used. It's the most gorgeously subtly milky pink that is so feminine! HG:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by caiya

Bubble Bath is a sheer delicate pink color. If you like a manicure that is soft and subtle this would be a great choice. I didn't have any problem with application or chipping. It did take a bit longer to dry than most other OPI polishes. I did get the mini bottle of this color which doesn't come with the pro-wide brush. I think with sheers the wider brush really does help with even application. If I would buy this one again I would get the standard sized bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by kami8610

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this from the "Best of the Best" pack.

Its perfect for: Subtle, super glossy/shiny nails with just a touch of hue. Everyday career nails, natural nails.

Its okay for: Pink nails. but you may need more than one coat.

Its not good for: loud manicures, someone who wants a bold statement color.

I love this color. So shiny!!!! and to me "bubble bath" is a great name..its a squeaky shiny coat with a shimmer of color like translucent pink bath water.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been wanting to add a pale pink to my collection for awhile, and finally picked up Bubble Bath on a whim. It's not quite what I wanted but it's not a total waste of money. First of all, it's a nice colour for a French manicure, if you want to add a different spin than a clear finish. After 3 coats, the colour becomes slightly more opaque and subtly pretty. Any less than 3 coats can be a bit streaky, though, and the formula is not as hassle-free as other OPI polishes. I'll happily finish my bottle but I'm torn on whether I would repurchase - I'll probably look for something with a nicer formula.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very basic light pink. classic french color. if you like pale pinks, you will most likely be into this color. very basic, classic opi color. not a color that works with my style but definitely recommended for a classic pale pink.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first OPI and I don't find it streaky at all? It is kinda sheer though so I need 3 coats to get my desired look but it would also look good with one or two coats if you are doing a french manicure. I like 3 coats because it gives my nails that polished well-groomed look. It still is a subtle color but is goes with everything so that is great for me. I'm wearing it for 2 days now and today I got little chips at the sides of my nails but my nailpolish chips fast anyway, I think my topcoat (Essie Good To Go) has something to do with that. This nailpolish is kinda expensive where I live (13,95 a bottle) so the next time I will be ordering it from Ebay.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by misstaylarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Streaky, chip prone and a bit iffy on my NW25 skin. Definately won't repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say this is a great french manicure pink but for a simple nude, I would use something with a little more colour & less sheer....but thats just me. i do like this colour but im a tiny bit disappointed. i also find the coverage is not fantastic. i apply 2 coats one day & on the second day a third thereby avoiding streaks then i get great cover & colour. i could compare this to a "clear broth/soup" dish at a restaurant, it cleanses before taking another course...this kinda cleanses before taking on another colour :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

ugh. this is just basically a base coat. I'm not really fond of it unless you put 6 coats on. definitely not buying again and definitely not worth $8+!!!