L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

I think that this bb cream is very nice especially for those with nice skin. The coverage is light but you can build it up. The only thing I don't like is the color selection. I believe there were only 3 shades. To me this bb cream oxidizes one shade darker than my skin tone so if anyone is thinking of purchasing this bb cream maybe buy one shade lighter.

on 6/8/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like this BB cream a lot. Does not make me break out and i have never looked orangey in it. I have very fair irish skin w/freckles and am prone to break outs. Very light color to it and it blends right into my skin. a little goes a long way, but it is pretty pricey for a small amount though.

on 6/7/2014 1:55:00 PM

I bought this and the first time i used I was LOVING IT! I felt that the color looked really nice on me. but i had a tan in the moment.
When I used it to school, a second grader asked me Why i was looking so orange!!! Then i checked in the mirror and i did look way more orange than I remember it to be.
If only the color was better!!

on 6/7/2014 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I Thought I loved this stuff..I came on here to write a review about how great it was, thankfully that didn't do thru. The first day I wore it, I was asked if I had a facial. (By my hairstylist!) I also used a drop of glycerin in my moisturizer that morning, which may have a lot to do w that. Anyways, I like how it feels lite, makes skin glow. I can't use around my mouth bc for some odd reason it burns..??? Anyways, that's how I know it's clogging my pores. I've broke out everywhere EXCEPT around mouth. I look like I have red sideburns bc of the acne!! I've never gotten a breakout there!! Also, I can see my pores filled up. I wouldn't say blackhead... Yet. I've never had one, but this is the closest I've got! My skin is too dry to allow anything into my pores.. Or so I thought. Such a shame. I wanted to love this stuff! Oh, and I only wore it for a couple hrs also. 5 max

First off I bought the medium and it was so light! Secondly it broke me out so bad! I don't know what did it, but i'm throwing mine out!

on 6/4/2014 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had this product in a sample and I tried it out because I was looking for a light weight foundation type makeup for the summer. I put it on and I fell in love with it!! It was so silky and velvety and soft! I just loved how it felt against my skin. I had the color light and it was perfect for me. I am a nc20 in Mac. I could instantly see that my skin tone was more even and my redness was almost completely gone! I love love this product to use alone or to prime underneath a heavier foundation because it evens out my skin color so well! I defiantly would repurchase this! By the way I have normal to dry skin and I only get oily around my t zone with this product so a setting powder is ideal :)

on 5/31/2014 5:57:00 PM

I saw my mom using this and i thought why not give this BB cream a try. This was when it first came out. When i tried it i thought what the heck its not even my skin tone. i actually started wiping it off my hands and realized it was a light foudation color. haha. i applied it to my face thinking it will be really good for me. but nope ! the SPF in it give me a scary white pale finish (as if i was apply white face paint) i even waited to about 3 hours later and it made no difference. was really upset it didnt work as well as i thought. a year or two later i saw my sister purchased it. i thought, okay i should give it another try. i did , and it made my skin look nice....not great. Nice. i actually went out in public with this !!!!! not once but twice!!!! the next day i wore it again and i walked in my bathroom to finish my hair, saw the BB cream this time with natural lighting and saw that the BB cream has been sliding the whole time !!!! the worst part it was clumping up too !!!! never again with this BB cream ! >:/

on 5/27/2014 11:10:00 AM

I'm not sure about those getting orange from the fair color. I am a very fair, blonde haired/blue eyed Irish/Swedish descent who cannot tan and 3 years ago had skin cancer. So I hold fast to my pale. I've been using this for three days and it has not been orange-y at all for me. In fact, I was very pleasantly surprised to have it match pretty well.

A huge part of why I haven't really been into the BB/CC/DD cream trends is because 4 shades is just not enough; the majority of makeup companies that create 12-20 shades of foundation do not often have one light enough, so I figured a BB never would. I came across this for 7 dollars at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and gave it a shot.

My only complaint is around the edge of my face, where buildup happens sometimes, I have to be very careful to blend, or it does seem to darken at the edges. I noticed this after the first and second time, so rather than use my fingers at the edges, I went in with a flat kabuki and blended. I love that I do not need powder or anything else. It looks very natural and it stays put, even through long shifts as a nurse.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is very watery. I got the medium shade and it was lighter than my skin tone. I didn't like it cause it was too watery for me and the shade was too light and the dark shade looks to dark for me. The coverage was light and it didn't last long on me.

on 5/23/2014 11:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Love this. I dont really have problems with my skin, no blemishes and no redness. I do, however, have dark circles under my eyes. All the reviews here say they is no coverage with this, but it covers my dark circles good.
I feel how it moisturizes, and like how weightless it is.