October 31, 2014 | 895 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by mmyao24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bb cream! I went to ulta and bought it for about $11, which for me, is a pretty good price. I wear the shade light, and it was just "this much" too light for me but overall, nice texture nice color and it blends out really easily. But it's more on the watery side so if you have oily or combination skin I wouldn't recommend it. But for normal to dry skin, it works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think i will love this thing!... I used this yesterday for the first time and i have to say that i don't remember the last time that my face looks so nice, even and beautiful... until now. I have a really uneven skin tone, acne prone and yesterday my skin was even tone and flawless. Well, i want to still loving it so i wish this does not make my face break out.. I really hope not because i really really loved how it looks and my makeup last forever!.. If something change my mind i will let you know jeje...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Lo08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this BB cream for over a year and love it. You don't need a lot to fully cover your face and it hides blemishes, redness, and other unsightly things. It's also lighter than things like foundation so it won't make you feel cakey or gross. It comes off easily at night and usually lasts all day. If I have a pimple or something I usually put something else over it but it is a great base if you want to put something a little heavier on top. I think it's between $20-25 at the drug store but one tube lasts me a long time. On the flip side, you could buy a Clinique bb cream for $10-15 more and I find that works a little better at evening my skin tone but for 20 bucks and for the amount of time it lasts, I have no complaints! I usually moisturize before I put this on so I can't speak to how well it moisturizes, but the SPF is an added plus and it has never dried my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by metwetpetset

I dig this stuff. It looks like my face. It's dewy and wonderful. I was hesitant to try BB creams because they seemed like a fad that'll fade. But I must say, this is a million times better than foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! It gives me a light, breathable coverage! It also has SPF which I extremely love!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by bluehairkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Way to dark. I have always had medium to light skin and often have to mix a light and medium BB cream to get my shade, so I purchased both to be safe. But unfortunately even the light runs dark and in turn leaves an orange shade on my skin. I chose to wear it for 7 days because sometimes I just need time to get use to something new and it was so affordable that I really wanted it to work. It was easy to blend and is very light weight which is nice, but nobody wants an orange face and neck. It does last all day, it does not have a strange smell and it does not cause acne. Before I completely give up on the product I will try the very fair shade as a last ditch effort.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Roadhoodlum

I really like this BB cream. It is very moisturizing and is great for my dry skin. I just wish it were s little lighter in color. I purcgased the fair. Blends very well and leaves my skin very soft. I have purchased several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Destanyloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for over a week and I am IN LOVE. I have VERY oily skin that's acne prone and I have plenty of scars. I was using urban decays naked foundation and just constantly found myself feeling cakey and unnatural. So I was desperate to find a bb cream 1.to feel/look more natural 2.its getting hotter here in Central Valley so I need something lighter and all still covering up scars and keeping my oily skin to a minimum. So I tried this and the moment I put it on I fell IN LOVE. Overall it kept me covered with a light to medium coverage. I have a lot of scars so just a few being able to be seen helped my natural look that I was trying to go for. With the oil part it does get a bit shiny after 5 hrs of wear so I just pat on some matte Rimmel powder and I'm all better. If you have acne, covering it up with heavy makeup doesn't help, and as I tried to find something to completely cover it all up, I found myself incredibly unhappy with MANY products-including higher end ones. I've come to accept that hiding my skin is just ruining it even more. This BB cream helps being light, and still fulfilling my desire of coverage with anti-shine. I highly suggest this product and I will keep this in my makeup collection for as long as possible!!

Disclaimer**i do not wear the product alone, I include Neutrogenas shine control primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Ladytorres3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product looking for something easy and quick in the mornings not a go to foundation. I purchased it in 'Light' which turned out to be too dark and exchanged it for 'Fair' which is actually still too dark for me. (I am an NC15 in MAC).

Besides that, I really liked the product. Very smooth texture, held up well throughout the day, hydrated very well (my skin has been very dry due to the harsh winter).

**I did not use a moisturizer, powder finish, or a finishing spray - I wanted to see how it would do on its own.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by peluche

I bought this BB cream in Medium. As far as matching me, it was pretty good (started white and then blended into my skin tone). It evened me out really well, I looked flawless. I applied maybe two thin layers, as I am more of a light coverage girl. I loved how I looked.
I've only used it once, and this is why: I have combination skin, with the T-zone being most oily and omg...by the middle of the day I felt sooo oily!
To make things worse, it was the day of my university graduation and this ruined it in a sense. What really bugged me is that when I would try to pat it dry with a blotting sheet it just seemed to never be able to absorb it to a nice finish. It's like the BB cream was too stuck to my face. When I tried to wash it off, I again had the same problem, it was a hassle.
I would not repurchase, nor recommend.