September 22, 2014 | 1921 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'd say this foundation is a dupe for nars sheer glow. Not exactly, but similar. The coverage is medium, but buildable. Luminous dewy finish with no glitter or shimmer. I enjoy it. I'm an nc15 in mac and w1-2 matches me, maybeba bit light, but once its set, it matches quite well. The lasting power is fine, I use a primer and a powder too so that helps. Haven't seen any breaking up of the foundation. I think this is a great summer foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by alinalxndon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have oily/combination skin and I just did not like the "dewey" look; it looks better to contour and highlight the face than to make it all "luminous."

PROs: color; pump made it easy for brush or sponge application; price

CONs: rubs off easily (even with primer and setting spray); oily look; doesnt last

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kwb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. I really am starting to hate foundation though, so this may work for others but not for me. The one thing I really did love was the colour and tone, matched me perfectly (and it's the first time I've tried True Match, that part is definitely on point), which I really liked since yellow toned products are sometimes hard to find. I don't mind the way it looks initially, but despite the 'Lumi", I find my skin looks very dull by the end of the way. Almost, dirty in a way? I do have dry skin as well (but I moisturize and exfoliate well, so this shouldn't be that much much of an issue), which is why I tried this instead of the original, but the more I try to wear it, the more I dislike it. I find it feels very sticky on my skin as well, like I need to use a ton of powder so it doesn't transfer. It also wore off very easily, and not in a pretty way either. As it wore off, it accentuated my dry patches, my oily areas, it got pacthy, just, no good. I also found it made my skin very itchy around my nose and on my forehead. Also let me clarify, I have tried this with and without primer (several types), with and without powder (several types), and application with fingers and beatuy blender (I don't like brushes, so can't tell you about that one). I also really don't need a ton of coverage, so I put the thinnest layer on and still seems to 'cake' in a way, kind of hard to describe. I will probably use up the bottle, but will not repurchase...my skin just did not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin, (oily T zone, dry to normal everywhere else) and this is my HG dewy foundation! It has light/medium coverage, but it covers up my scars nicely. It's NOT oily on me (don't base your purchase on reviews, try it yourself cause a lot of combo people hate this but I don't.) it's very dewy, lasts ALL day! :) great color selection. You feel like you have nothing on, gives you a healthy "OMG SHES PREGNANT" glow lol. I use this everyday, and I don't set it with powder. If I love it with combo skin, imagine for you dry skin girls/guys! LOVE THIS! (ETC. My color is W6 & I have a golden yellow olive skin tone & I like that Florida sun kissed tan :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this foundation is a great match for my skintone and since most drugstore brands only make light shades with pink undertones loreal is definitely a better match because the shade i have is warm undertones but light probably too light for anytime i get a little darker but its my natural skin tone this foundation is pretty light coverage and not very buildable it streaks if applied uncarefully and has a very emollient texture but i checked the ingredients and it is oil free as far as i can tell it looks quite natural but since i do have oilier skin it does transfer very easilly and is not long wearing the weird thing is in my flakey dry areas it makes them look even drier to make it last longer youd have to powder but that will take away the luminosity i wouldnt buy it again but im trying to use it up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I havent reviewed any products in a long time. I used to be a very active makeup alley user but i logged in just to review this product, its that good. I am around NC40 this winter/spring, pregnant and looking for a luminous foundation that doesn't rub my pregnancy glow. I bought two colors: W5 and W6. W5 is a perfect match for NC40 skintone combined with Ben Nye banana powder (to add the yellow). W5 gives the most youthful, fresh luminous and a good color match, people tell me I'm well rested and polished, I get so many compliments on the glow. W6 was dark so I plan to try it out in the summer. I like this foundation better than Estee Lauder Futurist in Bare Beige, and this is better than Revlon Photoready and Macs mineralize powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Vac513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Two words: cystic acne. Ugh. The finish was pretty when I first put it on, and the color match was pretty good, but after two days I broke out in deep, gross pimples on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. It's going to take a while to clear this up. :( If you have acne prone or sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by currybabe

FIRST OFF, I WEAR ALL MY FOUNDATIONS OVER A GOOD PRIMER - to give each foundation a fair chance. That being said, when I wear a primer first, this foundation really does give you that JLO GLOW, and lasts about 5 hours before it starts transitioning from JLO glow to oily-looking. Definitely recommended for people with dry skin!

Without a primer, this foundation will make my combination skin look like an oil slick in about 4 hours (yes, I do time my oily-looking rates!)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Steph315

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had to give a low review only because I couldn't find a shade that matched! I wear Sand Beige in Revlon Colorstay and 117/120 in MUF HD foundations. I tried three different shades of this foundation and they were either too orange, too dark, or way too light. Definitely need a few more color options in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Ohsosweetca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin, and this foundation blends flawlessly into my skin. Light to medium coverage. Gives a sheen that's not glittery or matte.