Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 10/18/2014 3:48:00 PM

This bb cream has like almost no coverage and gives a filmy feeling on the face. It's good for a quick brightening up the look of your complexion but if you have other issues going on like dark circles, redness, acne scarring, uneven skin tone this isn't going to blur anything. It is hydrating though in that it doesn't make dry spot look obvious and it blends well with the skin. It works well applied with a damp sponge. The only reason i would use this if I'm running low on my other bb cream and I would use this on my cheek as that's the most problem free area where I hardly need coverage. Good attempt by Maybelline for trying to catch on to the bb trend but no, you don't have this one down right.

on 10/18/2014 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay so this is the first bb cream I've tried. I'm pretty happy with the color because it matches my skin perfectly! The price is decent and the product is easy to apply as well as blend. The coverage is minimal but sort of build able. At times it does make my skin look a bit oily around mid-day. My advice would be just to carry some matte or setting powder to take away the shine if needed.

on 10/16/2014 2:24:00 PM

Contains methylisothiazolinone (MIT) which is a skin irritant. I had a really bad reaction to this, eczema and dry skin that gradually got worse and worse until I figured out what was causing it.

on 10/16/2014 12:36:00 AM

This is the first BB cream I have tried and I think it's not bad. I purchased it because I wanted to train myself to wear lighter coverage. The only thing about this cream is it makes my face more oily after a few hours compared to other products. I am looking forward to using this when the weather here becomes dry and freezing, but in hot/humid weather I would definitely prefer a more mattifying BB cream. I am also glad that I have no problems with the colour, it matches my skin tone perfectly (I sometimes struggle with shades being too pink/yellow).

Overall, I would probably purchase this brand again, and probably try out the Dream Pure bottle, as I hear that is the matte version of this product (however I did not see any at my Target today).

on 10/11/2014 10:57:00 PM

Not worth the hype. The first time I used it, this BB Cream gave my skin a horrible reaction and dried it out to the point where it was flakey and painful, . The coverage would wear off within a few hours. When I squeezed the makeup out, more than I needed would pour itself out which is very wasteful. I would not recommend this or purchase it again.

on 10/8/2014 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I actually really liked this BB cream, although granted it was the very first BB cream I ever tried. But it made my skin look really healthy and I was trying to move away from foundations that caused me to break out and clog my pores. I could finally have great looking skin that could actually breathe. The only reason I probably wouldn't go back to this is I recently switched over to Korean BB creams which is where BB cream originated and the overall quality is a lot better and doesn't cost a fortune like Sephora's BB creams. But if you're looking for something cheap and easily accessible, this is a pretty good choice.

on 10/8/2014 11:09:00 AM

I thought this would of been a good bb cream for me,but I got it to light.I got it in the shade light/medium.I am somewhat darker than this and I didn't realize this till later on.It did stay on a few hours.If used with powder it'll stay on longer.It was a good bb cream,I just need to get a shade darker next time :)

on 10/4/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm 16 with combo/ acne prone skin.
I wanted something that gave a bit of coverage but looked natural. I have tried other BB Creams like collection and Garnier, Maybelline is definitely the best of all 3. I apply with a damp makeup sponge.

Pros-
Glowy
Looks like skin- Doesn't pick up on dry bits as much
Blends Well/ Build-able
Lasts about 5-6 hours (enough for school) Longer with primer.
Good colour ( I got light).

Cons-
Runny so sometimes too much can come out
Can get a bit oily after a few hours but can be fixed with loose powder
Not very full coverage

on 9/29/2014 8:49:00 PM

I have used this product since it came out and bought at least 5 tubes of it. I love the light, natural coverage and the physical sunscreen. I breakout if I use chemical sunscreens on my face - and its hard to find products that *don't* have SPF 15 due to chemical sunscreens. So this is my go-to product. Great price for what you get. Compares to higher-end 'natural' beauty products in ingredients.

on 9/29/2014 8:23:00 PM

I don't love this product and I don't hate this product. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I find the texture funny - it runs out of the tube quite fast, but once it's on your skin almost feels a bit balmy. I find the coverage to be sheer (which is good), but I don't think it's anything extraordinary. It wears pretty light but I did notice when I wear it, my oily skin is out in full force. I also think it's a stretch to call it "moisturising". I've tried using this with and without serum, face cream, etc, and if I use it without a face cream then it just seems to "stick" on my skin. Overall I think it's fine for what it is, but when I run out I'm more likely to try another brand.