November 23, 2014 | 1579 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by esther1217

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cream spread blemishes all over my chin!!! I NEVER had blemishes in my LIFE!!!!
This cream was the only new thing I changed in my Cosmetic.Never buy ever again...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Allisonruth25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this bb cream. I use it everyday because personally, I dont like to wear foundations at school. It evens out my skin tone and I use some concealer with it for extra coverage. It does make my chin slightly oily but its nothing powder or blotting sheets cant fix. The only issue I have is the packaging. When I squeeze it out its pretty liquidy and it can come out very fast which can get a bit messy. Overall I adore this bb cream and I definitely will be repurchasing this product. Two thumbs up for Maybelline!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have dry or flaky skin, this may not be the best BB cream for you. Even after moisturizing and putting on a smoothing primer, this bb cream highlighted my dry patches and dried certain parts of my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I dont wear foundation nor wear too much make up and this BB cream is perfect and gives me just enough ccoverage. I dont need too much makeup and wear this just to give myself an even skin tone. It lasts all day, lightweight, doesnt make me feel as if I am wearing anything, lasts all day, doesnt irritate my face nor cause me breakouts, great price and great product as well. This will def be my to go bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this for $16 from priceline. It has very light coverage and feels similar to wearing sunscreen (probably because of the spf in this). It makes my skin look nice and dewy, however it makes me feel very oily towards the end of the day (my skin is very dry, never oily). This is probably best set with a powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by exomochiluv3

This was such a waste of my money. I wanted to try out BB cream instead of using foundation. I've heard that the ones in Asia are much better than here but they cost too much money. It was the only one at the Target that i could find that was light enough for my skin and it had SPF 30 in it so I thought why not? It lasted even less than the Fit Me foundation did. It broke me out like crazy and my skin was so disgustingly oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by luigi007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $20 at the pharmacy which is cheap for make up here in New Zealand. it gives really light coverage so it would be good to even out the skin tone rather than to hide acne. The actual tube lasts quite a while since you use so little.

The only bad thing about it is that even though it is such a liquid-y formula it quite hard to spread on the face if you don't apply a moisturiser. but otherwise it's a good product and you get what you paid for.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by sydneysz

I bought the shade Light-Medium and it suits my yellow undertones very well. The SPF is great at 30, and it can be easily reapplied throughout the day without caking up.

The packaging is nothing special, and sometimes the product gushes out without being squeezed out. The label has peeled off a bit on mine after a few months.

It's a pretty lightweight BB Cream, and leaves quite a dewy finish. If you have oily skin, use a primer and/or powder to matte your skin, or look into the Dream Pure version.

It evens out your skin tone, but because of it's lightweight coverage, it doesn't do much more than that. I want a very natural, barely-there look, and this BB Cream does the trick.

If you are comfortable wearing little to no makeup, or at least looking as if you are, then I recommend this BB Cream! It's good for its price if you're OK with dewy-to-oily looking skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's really just an okay product. It's like a tinted moisturizer. A little more on the pinky undertone side, but I like mixing it with my Revlon Colorstay which is too yellow for me.

Packaging is horrible. The BB cream gets absolutely everywhere.

It has light coverage, not really enough for me, but it's okay. Does it have glitter? Because when I wore it, my friend said, "WOAH, why is your face all glittery?" Talk about embarrassing. Dewy, or natural is good. Glitter? Makes me think of fake Barbie face.

I probably won't repurchase. I don't wear it much anyways. Plus, it's a little sticky and transfers onto clothes. Definitely not a good hugging product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by rheamango

Alright so I'm 19 and my skin is pretty great. I get lazy about putting on sun screen since I rarely need it which is why I love this product. I love foundation, but I can't get myself to do it everyday and my mom often complains how foundation looks like it's "too much" for me.
American BB creams cannot be compared to Asian BB creams; however, they work well as tinted moisturizers. I really enjoy this product because it does keep my skin moisturized and it blends in well with my concealer and my blush. It's great for the summer time as a light make-up and it does make my skin have this natural looking glow and shine to it.
The normal formula is good for dry/normal skin (powder the t-zone). And the new blue one is great for my friends with acne and oily skin.
It's super light and the price doesn't burn a hole in my wallet. It seems to last all day and it has not broken me out at all (unless you count the time I didn't wash my face for a few days and that was probably wasn't because of the make-up).
For some people this stuff works great even coverage wise, but that's never really been the case for me. I've never really had a lot to cover-up except for some redness and eye bags (I just pair it with a concealer), but the blue/more matte formula works well if you have pimples and redness.
All-in-all the coverage is extremely light so pair it with a nice concealer and I honestly think it doesn't work for everyone. But I love it for the summer time and winter time dryness.