Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

I'm so sad I have to write this, because I LOVED this the first day I wore it. It was the sheer coverage, light product I was looking for for my low maintenance days. It wore through the day really well and was really comfortable.

THAT BEING SAID...

I broke in a rash all over my face. I've had it for two days now. A red, tiny bumpy rash. My skin is dry, itchy, and feels terrible. I'm so upset because I generally have pretty great skin, which is why I was looking for a light coverage product to just do a little work. I've never had this reaction to any makeup, and I've tried plenty. I don't know what's in this that made my skin so upset, but I can't ever use this again. I'm so sad and I feel so self conscious about my face right now, I'm hoping the rash goes away soon.

Good thing CVS has a pretty good return policy.

on 4/10/2015 3:31:00 PM

Oh...I currently use this BB.
That's good becoz it can be easily blend out.
But it has a really light coverage .And plus after one hour( i guess ) after applying on my face, there is nothing left on my face.=.= So i only use this BB when i want a natural look. If i want more color ,i used to add concealer under my eyes , my nose and my lips and appy loose powder.Conclusion....this BB does not include in my favorites at all.

on 4/7/2015 4:33:00 PM

It just doesn't do anything for me. Not much coverage and don't feel very hydrating. Its the same as not having it on...which can be a good thing.However, because i have dry/oily skin,my pores would still show and i can see dry skins around my nose. Easy to apply with beauty blender. The packaging is hard to tidy as you have to squeeze it and i often over squeeze. Gets onto the cap.

on 4/1/2015 12:57:00 PM

i actually really like this bb cream it has a light to medium (most light) covarage and when it came from the tube it came out like orange but when i applied it, it when the colour you chose for and it is bit oily so i had to set it with powder sinds i have a oily face but overal i did liked it would i but it again? well actually no becuase i would like to try the other bb cream for acne skin (the blue one) cause i have some breakouts

on 4/1/2015 5:07:00 AM

I REALLY DIDNT LIKE THIS.
1. The light shade is ridiculously orange toned and impossible to wear if you are pale (even if it is supposed to adjust which it does not)
2. This feels so greasy on the skin its really gross and not refreshing at all
3. It does not last more than an hour on my skin even with a primer and powder and a setting spray
4. It breaks up on the skin and goes patchy
3. It has practically no coverage at all

DONT DO IT

on 3/31/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this product. I have extremely sensitive skin. All the products for sensitive skin bother me. This BB cream is my hg. I use light medium, which goes on perfectly, matching my skin perfectly. I have never burnt with this stuff either. My face meds. make me sensitive to the sun....never ever a problem. I don't know what I would do without this product. I don't need fancy packaging, so this is sufficient for me.

on 3/30/2015 10:25:00 PM

I have sensitive skin and this really was the only one that gave me everything I wanted without making me break out. Starting out literally with a freshly washed face + your regular routine prevents any change of break outs.

Consistency of this product is my favorite out of all the drug store bb creams as it is not too thick like mouse or paste, and not too runny like some foundations. It has very good coverage for a bb cream. Obviously the coverage cannot be as good as foundation but it does the job when you're traveling and on the go like me.

Packaging is perfect (for me anyways) it's 'small' and compact. I use the term small loosely as you do not need a lot for coverage. Great for traveling and I haven't had any problems with it leaking.

on 3/30/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this is pretty good! it doesn't seem particularly drying on my skin, and because it's so light coverage, if it's the wrong shade, i can't tell cause it blends out well. only weird thing about it is no matter how much shaking or mixing up i do in the tube, it comes out bright frickin orange. it blends out to a normal human skintone color, though. it's just kind of weird.

on 3/30/2015 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was the worst bb cream!!! Doesn't have coverage and after wearing this for 2-5 min it shades out and disappears and get oily hate it do not buy!!!!!!!! Go buy the Rimmel one it awes

on 3/24/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not my holy grail foundation but for light, sheer coverage I do like it. It's my weekend/overnight bag product (when I don't want to put on full makeup just get presentable). My skin is acne prone. This doesn't aggravate that, but it doesn't cover blemishes well. I always have to go over the product with concealer. If you're lucky enough to have good skin and just want to even things out a bit at a very reasonable cost, try it.