October 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by CoconutOwl

It is a good lip-balm stain for sure. but it is not a dupe for Clinique's chubby stick.
The lip balm-stain ..doesn't feel too much a lip-balm.. it is very drying on the lip after couple hours of wearing it. AND AFTER you take it off, the color changes----d-r-a-m-a-t-i-c-a-l-l-y. It stained my lip into that kind of hot pink or like you've just had a red cup of Kool-Aid. aikes. it takes forever to take it off even with face/lip makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Kairarn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this shade because it looks natural and wearable for everyday wear. It's not drying my lips (but I can't say it's hydrating either) so it's better if you applied lip balm first. It comes in a chubby crayon shaped, I find this easy to use. When I first applied it, it smelled like mint, I don't mind because the scent wear off quickly after a few minutes. The staying power is decent, but I don't mind reapplying it though. If you want to try one from the kissable balm stain line, I suggest you to pick this shade, because it's a wearable neutral shade and worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After hearing so much about Honey I decided I needed it in my life. But it wasn't nearly as great as I thought it would be. First of all, I was surprised to find it had shimmer in it. Nothing about the packaging made me think it would be shimmery, I really thought it would have a creme finish. The color isn't bad, it's a pretty neutral shade, even though the color on the tube looks fairly cool toned to me. Upon initial application, it looks very pretty on me, a wearable nudeish pink, however, there isn't anything about this shade that remotely resembles honey. After about an hour it transforms into a bright pink on my lips and looks nothing like the color on the packaging. I don't like bright pinks, if I did, I would buy a bright pink in the first place. It also seeps into the fine lines on my lips and after a little while makes my lips look dry and flakey. This is the third balm stain I have purchased and I haven't loved any of them, so I won't be purchasing more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by KOuilhon

First off, I love these balm stains! They are SO much easier than lipstick. Great color payoff but without the dryness of a typical lip stain. Long lasting beautiful colors, no bleeding, no smudging, no color on your teeth. I throw some gloss over it if it starts to feel a little dry. As for "Honey" it is a great neutral. It's a muted pink which looks great for everyday wear. I do like this color, the only reason I would not buy it again is because there are other colors I like better and I keep choosing to wear every day rather than this one. Honey is great for a more modest, neutral look! I just prefer a brighter pop of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lip stain ! I bought the color Gothic! I had a bit of chapping on my lower lip and it stung a little. Other than that its great! I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by phoebexhung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstain is a gorgeous colour. Even though it is a very natural, neutral colour, that is basically my lip colour but slightly darker, it draws attention from the rest of the face.
When applied, you can smell this menthol scent that's like herbal medicine which I can put up with.
Because of the chubby crayon styled packaging, it's so easy to apply and doesn't need a mirror.
It's moisturising for up to 2 hours before my lips dry out but that's how my lips are normally. I put on the Burt's Bees lip balm with pomegranate oil before applying the lip balm stain and I apply the Burt's Bees balm throughout the day to keep my lips soft and moisturised.
This lasts for aaaaaaages without smudging or settling into lines or anything. It still looks perfect after 8 hours as if I had just put it on.
For me personally, 7.99 for about 3 cm of product isn't really worth it. However, for this, I make an exception because it is a colour I would use everyday - not just sitting there in my makeup bag without being used.
This is great if you want a balm-like lip product in a very natural looking colour (and if you can spend the money without cringing)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by ktmay6

Love this! I have a much more expensive lip stain and I prefer this over that name brand product. Goes on easy without me being paranoid that I will have a smudged stain on my mouth and it doesnt make my lips feel super dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually hated this product initially and regretted buying it. This shade comes off much more brown than it would seem based on the tube. The color has grown on me...a lot! While I do now like the color, it is somewhat drying...not initially but within a few hours of application my lips feel dried out and I need to put on something hydrating. Still, it is one of my go-to products for a natural/every-day lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Price- Almost $8 is a little steep, but it's worth it.

Packaging- Cute and easy to use.

Shades I Own- Honey, Romantic, and Precious.

Finish- Beautiful color pigmentation. Moisturizing with very slight shimmer.

Lasting Power- It lasts me for hours if I don't eat or drink. So I usually reapply after. Once the moisture wears off, it leaves behind a gorgeous stain.

Other- My lips are quite small so it can be a little tricky with a crayon to stay in the lines.

Conclusion- I love this product. I use it quite a bit. I would buy more shades if well, I had more money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by mmccartney

These are much better than the Revlon stains. They go one smooth and last a long time.