July 31, 2014 | 1147 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Stays on great and love the colours it comes in. Acaully stains which is awesome.! Plus this product is cheap! What more can you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by alextuthreefour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! The color is a great mauve shade, a shade or two darker than my natural lip color. When the glossy finish wears off, the stain is more red than initially, but doesn't budge at all. I like to reapply because it is moisturizing and I love the minty feeling. For me, it is the perfect everyday shade and it is quite affordable!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color actually does stain! I don't think the packaging color represents what it looks like on very well at all. "Honey" is a good color, but perhaps too brown on my skin. I was looking for something to merely accentuate the natural color I have when I'm wearing lighter makeup, but it goes a bit dark on me. I might go for "Cherish," "Sweetheart," or "Lovestick" next time around. One definite downside, though, is that it dries out my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I like Honey. It goes on as a great pale lip color, with good staying powder, but it fades to a slightly orangey shade on me after an hour or so, which i don't like. I tend to put this on when it's the weekend and want to feel a little more put-together when I shlep around. I am waiting to try Crush to see if it is a better match. I am surprised about the orangeyness of the color; it doesn't look like it would turn that way at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by LuvMeSomeMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ladies, if you are looking for a natural, no hassle go-to fall lippie, Honey is definitely a wonderful option! It's not too bold and not too understated either. I personally don't have big lips, but the natural pink/brown tones in it with a slight shine finish actually gives it a nice perk making it seem like I have VaVaVoom lips..if that makes any sense lol just like everyone says, it feels very comfortable and light on the lips, it's easy to apply and affordable! I think my favorite part about it, is the stain. On me it leaves a beautiful rosey flush of color which is perfect for the fall/winter season. All in all, Honey is worth trying out especially for those who are recently looking into a darker neutral, wallet friendly product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had bought this color when the balm stains first came out. I had tried it for a bit and then tried different lip colors. I saw it last week just sitting in my drawer and decided to wear it again. Why did I stop wearing it? I don't know, this is such a beautiful shade and I love the stain it leaves on my lips.
I find this is a great shade for fall/winter because it's slightly dark. I tend to always swipe on lip products because my lips get so dry and I hate having bare lips but with this I don't have to do that because it's moisturizing and leave a nice stain on the lips.
It has a slight scent to it but you have to literally put your nose to it to smell it. It also leaves a slight tingle to the lips when you first apply it but it doesn't last more than 10 seconds.
I love this product and the way it makes my lips look. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by zdel

got this in the shade HONEY! smells great, so moisturizing, and really stains your lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by deadre

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yea, finally the perfect stain. I've tried them all; the liquids, the sticks, the balms. this is the first one that goes on easily and lasts and lasts and you even wake up with a little color in the morning. This particular color is easy to wear and very natural. My problem is that, for the most part, the colors are little too bright but there is another one that's a deep mauve and you can easily adjust whether or not you want deep or light coverage. I'll use this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Deviationize

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this an an everyday colour! It's so natural looking, but makes my lips looks a lot more full and glow-y. It's super long wearing, I only need to apply maybe once or twice for it to last all day (that includes through eating!). The formula is super creamy and doesn't dry out my lips at all. I love the fact that it's shaped like a jumbo crayon. It makes application very easy, even if you don't have a mirror nearby.

I've dropped this a few times, which caused the to lid to crack. Now it doesn't fit on completely, but I haven't noticed a change in the product (that is, it hasn't dried out any). If you're not a klutz and don't drop everything, then the packaging is fine.

Overall, I adore this product! I've picked it up in Adore since first trying it out, and it remains consistent to the texture and wearability!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! My new HG lip product for everyday with my eos lip balms (as a not crazy lipstick person)! Color is amazing and wearable anytime, it's pretty much the "your lips but better" effect I was searching for:) Maybe the consistency could be more soft and friendly like a balm, but it's still a really great product! I will sure always have one in my purse!