April 23, 2014 | 1366 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PandaKat915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday oil. I love the smell and it is very light so it doesn't weight my hair down. The only con is that it doesn't work so great for my scalp during the winter months.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by trolvachanah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the perfect product for my very dry, frizzy thick hair. Only a little bit of this stuff is needed and will go a long way. Much cheaper than Redken glass or Paul Mitchell skinny serum and has a tropical scent and will last a long time. One of the best drugstore hair products I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Desireec727

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVVVEEE this stuff. I originally bought this as like a serum for my frizzy naturally curly hair. After trying it on my curly hair I hated it. It sat on the surface and my hair just looked greasy and limp. I tried it with my blowdrying and flat ironing routine and I love it. After towel drying my hair I spray in a leave in conditioner and detangle. Then I seperate my hair into 4 sections and clip off three of them leaving one free. I apply a nickle sized drop of this serum to the one section and blow dry with a round brush and a paddle brush. After doing that to all 4 of the sections. I apply a dime sized amount to each section and then flat iron. It wasn't greasy at all just very shiny and has lots of slip and movement to it. Love this stuff. Desireesbeautyblog.Blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently when I ran out of my main brand of Argon Oil dry spray and at first I was unimpressed. I would mix it with my conditioner in the shower and rinse. I set it to the side and bought my normal stuff. Just a few weeks ago I decided to give this another go before tossing it. I love this now. I add it to my wet hair as soon as I jump out of the shower, before combing and I've noticed I have a lot less frizz and my hair is super soft. The smell is awesome and the price is too. I would def repurchase this.
I wanted to add: I finally figured out the smell is just like Pureology's Shamp'Oil. If you love that, you will enjoy this scent as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a generally good product. It's an oil treatment that is absorbed into your hair almost instantly. It smells amazing. You can use it in three ways, with your conditioner in the shower, in your hair when it's damp, and after blowdrying to tame frizz.
I don't have particularly damaged hair. I do not heat style it, at all, and am trying to get my hair to full recover from a period of my life where I straightened it daily. This product, I feel like, helped, but not a lot. My hair is not overly frizzy, nor is it very dry. I just use this for the purpose of putting something hydrating in my ends. I would not recommend on dry hair, because it's easy to go overboard and get in your roots, which will make you look oily. I would recommend just smoothing a drop into your ends, either wet or dry. I will not be repurchasing for the sole purpose of trying out new products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by AlienAbduction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was just OK but probably because I haven't got the right hair type for it. My hair is very damaged from too much color but it's pretty fine and I just found that this coated the hair and kinda made it feel limp. I think this would be lovley on thick hair though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by meganlovesyooou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Obsessed with this stuff! My hair isn't majorly damaged, but I do color my hair and heat style at least 3 times a week. I just use about a quarter size amount through the ends of my towel dried hair and let it air dry for a couple hours. After that, I knot it into a bun at the nape of the neck and in the morning when I let it down, I have shiny and soft loose waves. A little surf spray is all you'll need for an easy spring/summer look! The best thing about it is that it's only about $5 so you won't feel guilty when you re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Chevygirl14

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! I put this in after the shower when my hair is damp and frizzy, on second day hair, or whenever my hair gets dry or I have flyaways. It makes my hair so SOFT and shiny! Another great thing you can do is if you straighten your hair, use it after to create shine and silkyness. And the smell is heavenly!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

This is a nice, cheap dupe for some of the more expensive hair oils out there. It gives me the same softness as my Moroccan Oil, and Neem Oil at a much cheaper price. If you have fine hair like me, I recommend only using it on your ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Iwantcoffee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was a Moroccan Oil die-hard until I tried this brand in a pinch. It gives the exact same results, and costs 5 bucks Canadian. What's not to love?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No