Garnier Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentiasiloxane, dimethiconol, parfum/fragrance, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil/ apricot kernel oil, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, limonene, benzyl alcohol, geraniol, carrot oil/beta-carotene F.LL D53305/1

Edit: I will no longer support this company as they test their products on animals. My feelings on the product itself haven't changed so if you aren't interested in cruelty free products please read on.

I was very impressed by this. I usually buy One N' Only argan oil from Sallys but I decided to try something different and I think i like this better. Its more lightweight than the One N' Only and it does a good job of adding shine and controlling frizz. I have fine hair so I don't like to use anything that will weight it down or cause buildup and this definitely doesn't. It has a light scent but its not noticable after you rub it in your hair. It was pretty inexpensive too, I think I paid around $4 for this. It will last a long time too since I only need about a nickel size amount for my long hair. The packaging is good too and it doesn't leak.

on 9/4/2013 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I loveeeee this. Use it on my ends every morning and every night when I wrap my hair. It's not too heavy and a little goes a long way. My hair looks shiny and healthy! Never greasy! Amazing 💗

on 8/25/2013 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have thick, coarse and frizzy hair that I had severely damaged last year due to bleaching. I haven't cut my hair in a while and don't plan on it for another 3 months so I am pretty much trying to revive my poor haystack-like strands. This is one of the best treatments that I had purchased so far that I fell in love with. I initially tried it on dry hair, works well to tame the frizz but I prefer using in conjunction with my conditioner. This leaves my hair super soft and silky and frizz free. I love how cheap it is and the fragrance is not over powering. Best used with Fructis products, will definitely repurchase.

on 8/24/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use a flat iron on my hair every single day but it has damaged my hair so I have occasionally straightened it and otherwise let it go natural due to the damage caused by the flat iron. After I showered, I applied a dime-sized drop and then a bit for my dry ends. The next morning, I woke up to shiny, soft, smooth and lightweight hair. This product didn't grease up my hair or weigh it down. I will definitely keep using this product!

on 8/22/2013 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the second moroccan argan product I have tried and I just love it! I used this in conjunction with Fructis Hydra Recharge shampoo and conditioner along with Sleek and Shine Deep Treatment. My hair has never felt this good in a long time after I have pretty much abused it with bleach. My hair is almost dead to the world but made such a difference after I applied it on my wet hair.

I let my hair air dry and I applied it again and my hair looks full and bouncy with a good amount of shine. I love the smell, and the packaging is okay too.
Will definitely re purchase.

on 8/19/2013 8:22:00 PM

I have used both this and Moroccanoil brand. I think I actually prefer the Garnier! I have fine curly hair. I apply the Garnier Moroccan sleek just to the ends of my hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny and only weighs down the frizz. Love this stuff!!

on 8/6/2013 9:38:00 PM

Wow this works! I recently started coloring my hair about a year ago because I was starting to get a lot of gray hairs(and I'm still in my 20's, it's depressing I know). And I've noticed that my hair seems to be getting more frizzy and that was never the case before. I needed something that would keep my hair soft, not frizzy and gentle on my scalp. Usually hair products that are oil or contains oil tend to make my hair fall flat and greasy but this did not! Garnier Sleek and Shine made my hair soft, not frizzy and it did not weigh it down! I will definitely keep purchasing this.

About my Hair: Super Long, color treated, straight (slightly wavy when dried naturally), fine hair but very thick, thinned out by salon, all over layers, scalp can be easily irritated and oily after 1 day.

on 8/6/2013 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this product based on the positive reviews here. While it may be cheap, this is not a good serum for my fine, thin hair; a tiny drop made my hair flat and greasy. The only serum my hair can handle without going flat is Moroccanoil.

on 8/4/2013 1:25:00 PM

Ehh..that pretty much sums it up. Decent serum for the price and amount received. I don't really care for the smell, a powdery type. Smooths hair but there are definitely better out there.

on 8/1/2013 11:14:00 PM

Yes, yes, and yes.
This stuff is freakin' cheap and you get soo much out of it.
I use it to make my hair shinier after straightening, and it totally works and lasts all day.
The only thing I don't like is how over-powering the scent is, I mean sometimes it burns my nose! But it fades off so it's really not that bad.
I would just say get it if you want a cheap way to get your hair frizz-free and shiny!