December 21, 2014 | 1794 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in blackest black and it absolutely lifts and extends my eyelashes. Besides the lashes near the tearduct and outer end it is able to reach all across my lashline.
The brush wiggles a little because there is a cut toward the end section. I guess ' Maybelline' thought this would give consumers more control and it can but only if you have a steady hand. This has a wet feeling that takes a minute to dry so be careful not to blink or have something on hand to catch flecks.
This mascara comes in four shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just like so many other mascaras, I bought this on a whim. I've had really good luck in the past, but this was disappointing. The name of this, to me, is deceptive. "Volume", "Mega", "Plush"...all words that sucked me in. I was really hoping it would deliver all those things.
This mascara is just okay. The formula is on the wet side, and I needed to apply 3 coats to get anything decent from it. I didn't find it to be volumizing or plush in any way. In fact, I think it's more lengthening than anything. It's nice and black, but the formula is thin. I also didn't much like the bendy wand. It made application a little bit messy. I guess this would be a good one if you're looking to just darken your lashes a bit for a very natural look, but if you're looking for mega plush volume...take a pass.
ETA: I just wanted to add that I thought this mascara was surprisingly difficult to wash off. It claims to be able to come off with just soap and water, but I did not find this to be true. I usually wash my makeup off with Purity by Philosophy, and it even gets water resistant formulas off with ease. But, I looked like a raccoon and had to reach for the cold cream to scrub it off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

there is nothing volume or plush about it. I actually got it because I wanted volume and this is also one of the few brands that has navy mascara so that was one of the reasons why I got it.
However, it was the most average mascara-there was nothing special about it. I do have fairly dark lashes so navy color didn't show, it just looked black. And while my lashes are fairly long, they need volume. didn't happen with this one. I wouldn't repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by CharleneCasey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara on a whim. The packaging was pretty and teal and I thought the mascara would be ok. I was so wrong. It's clumpy and the brush is super clumsy. Good luck trying to get any product on your lashes without also getting it ALL OVER your skin. Maybe a better brush would make this mascara tolerable, but even the formula is sub-par.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazeballs. I love the formula - no irritation or smudging whatsoever. It was even a rather sweaty day and it didn't budge. Very volumizing and lengthening. Nice separated lashes. The wand feels a little weird because it's bendy, but it works fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Raefit

I love this mascara. It's a great layering mascara. I use it by itself and with the clump crusher underneath. My lashes reach past my crease almost to my brow bone. The wand is amazing. It's really great if your mascara starts to come off and you want to put more in. It separates the lashes even then looking good as new.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really good volumizing mascara! I totally recommend! The wand is awesome, but i hate the shape

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Lalasmooch

The brush is really good. It spreads your lashes right out and gives volume, the brush is also really good at getting your tiny inner and outer lashes. It's not the best mascara I've ever used but for the low price I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by kathiekoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately I went from using Benefits They're Real to this so I was bound to be disappointed. I much prefer Maybellines other mascaras as I don't get much lengthening from this product nor much volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by aladie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I wear brownish black in the non waterproof formula. It gives me the look of soft, long fanned out lashes. Never any flakes (until it starts getting old) and I have repurchased 3 times. Finally something that actually does what it claims!