April 18, 2014 | 1149 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like using this as a base for my mascaras if that makes sense because it doesn't really do much alone but with a second mascara its amazing. It defines them and they're not clumpy at all. I do not like the wand

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

This didn't work for me. The formula didn't seem to lengthen or volumise and the brush with the bendy handle made it a lot harder to really get the product into the lashes. Definitely better mascaras out there

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl491

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hi! I recently bought this and tried it on my right eye and compared to my left. It is FANTASTIC! I thought I was wearing fake lashes it looked so good! It has absolutely no clumping and breaking and the gel formula feels so smooth on my eyelashes. Definitely would recommend this to everybody!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by ObsessedAsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kay, so I read the reviews and there are so much hate on this product, lool why? I think it's amazing! Once I used this without curling my lashes (keep in mind I'm Asian so I have small lashes) & it made them so big! It works well for me! But cause of the brush size I have a hard time doing my bottom lashes...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I bought this in the waterproof formula and I wanted to really love it, but the truth is its not really all that great buy its self because the formula is too light it will not hold my curl it is however a good base coat. I like the big brush because my lashes are long it works great for me the wand being able to bend is useless. Bottom line if you pair this mascara with another it works fine but by itself your lashes will fall flat.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by geneebaaaby

I bought the formula that wasnt waterproof and it really did not work for me. when I applied it, it got everywhere around my eyes. didnt hold the curl of my lashes and I just didnt like it. I ended up giving it away

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cupcake8513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! My lashes are super long nd thick nd they feel like nothing is on them. they hold a curl like all day. Totally sticking with this mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Angela75

Gel like formula that never flakes or is too stiff! Flexible lashes yay! Has a way of depositing a nice amount on one coat and will easily take a second coat! It really does thicken and lengthen. Does not feel dry or chunky. A very solid workhorse I say. Good in a rush. I use in black-brown and I really like how it separates and fans with no effort. Lashes stay put and are detangled so well. Easy to remove with soap and water. Fat brush is kinda clunky and the packaging is cheapo but very good formula indeed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by jod84

this mascara is amazing. i use 2 coats and my lashes are long and thick i love it...........i use to wear natural fake lashes every day because i could never find a mascara that i found good enough till now :) i think every one should try it its AMAZING!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by expira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I guess it depends on the individual's definition of "plush," but this mascara did not live up to its name. Honestly, there wasn't much I liked about this mascara--the formula went on super thin, so much so that it barely looked as though I were wearing mascara, and I've got lashes that fatten up pretty quickly. The wand also wasn't working in my favor--it was too flexible to be able to really push the product onto the lashes.

I gave this product to my sister, who enjoys the more natural look. To each their own!