April 16, 2014 | 1803 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

It is good but it works different with different foundations. Now I cant tell if it is good or bad.
Bristles are soft, doesnt shed. This brush spreads foundation in a thinner layer on the face than eg stippling brush.
The size is very good, not too big and comfortable to get to all the areas of the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by veelui

finally got this brush and tried it a couple times and i think it works really well. i think it soaks up a lot of product though so you have to be careful when dipping into your jar of foundation. it buffs into skin really well, imo, and doesn't leave any streaks on my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! Most of my brushes, are from MAC and Sephora, but I read so much about this brush that I really wanted to try it. I've been really impressed by it for the amount that it cost me. It's quite dense, it has synthetic bristles, but they are SO soft...I love the feel of it. I haven't had any bristles shed. It has a long, orange, aluminum ferrule, and a shorter, black, rubbery feeling plastic handle. The handle also has a flat bottom so it can stand on it's own, and If you're not careful, you can put dents into the ferrule. This brush buffs on liquid foundation like a dream! It's easy to use, foundation comes out completely when washing with baby shampoo, and it dries very quickly. It gives me a really nice, airbrush finish. I've only had it for about four months, but it's still looking and performing perfectly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Is dense but so rough!! It gave me winkles just a week of use

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great brush. Soft and gentle on skin.

Have washed it twice, and both times has come out clean, no lost bristles, and re-shaped easily.

I like how the brush can stand on its handle. However, the orange casing scratches and dents easily.

Have only tried with liquid foundation so far. But seems good. Everything that I would have wanted it to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really, really good brush for liquid and cream foundations. This is soft and dense, very comparable (if not maybe just as good and half the cost) as my Sigma F80 brush. I pump my liquid on the back of my hand, dab this brush in good and then use circular strokes to buff the makeup into my face and it looks SOOO good when I'm done. Love it

This brush has been washed many, many times and is still the perfect shape and has not lost any bristles. The fact the base can "stand on its own" doesn't matter much to me because my brushes sit in a cup.

Buy it and try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by ilovedeepthroat

i love this brush, its perfect. perfect size, perfect everything. AND THE FOUNDATION ACTUALLY WASHES OUT OF IT. yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Cilla2121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Makes my foundation look airbrushed and the pice is unbeatable. I love applying my Mac or my loreal true match foundation with this brush. It is super soft and easy to get into the nooks and crannies. So worth the hype!! Give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this brush a lot. It's very dense, light, and compact. It buffs really well, but because of the small size, it takes me more time to buff on product. If your foundation dries fast, I recommend doing your face per quadrant. It drags a bit under my eye so I'm considering using a different brush for that area.

Here in PH, this costs around $12. I think its pretty fair.

Giving it four lippies only because I wish it was a little bigger or wider so I can do my face faster.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by belinduh319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to blend out my foundation. I love it. No streaks and no shedding. Dense and very soft bristles. I clean this brush out with 91% alcohol & a small amount of dish washing soap and it cleans it so good. Looks brand new. There's no old foundation lingering in between the bristles.