September 2, 2014 | 1418 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 6:19:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was very reluctant in buying an anti-cernes stick formula for fearing dryness! I'm glad I bought this one! I previously used H.Rubinstein also a great product (liquid formula) but I'm always trying new stuff as I'm complety fanatic about make-up; amazingly YSL blends as easy as HR anti-cernes and also as that lifting/moisturizing effect on your look; the diference it seems to me, YSL is a bit more creamy. Regarding the "setting into fine lines issue" I guest it will happen with any anti-cernes but less in liquid ones but these won't allow as much coverage as a creamy one: nothing is perfect!!
Packaging as usual in YSL brand is luxurious: I feel so sorry throwing it away when product ends.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2005 2:39:00 AM More reviews by wafflebox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So far this is my HG concealor but I don't know if I should be saying that just yet! (I bought it today) I've always passed on the concealors cause most of them didn't even work for me anyway, but when the MA put this on me, ALL of my acne scars went away! I was soooo surprised! It wasn't even cakey looking and she just dabbed it on. Believe me, my acne scars are DARK. It doesn't cover it completely, but it covers it to the point where it's just unnoticable (which is perfect for me, I hate that look of the dark pigmentation diffused through makeup because then people can tell) I'm really worried about the mineral oil though because I'm using it on my face. Well i'll take a risk THIS time because it seems like it's working so well... if I break out then i'll be sure to update!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Cocobaby

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite concealor - grea elegant packaging, good coverage, love the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2005 6:22:00 AM More reviews by anita_177

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a big fan of concealer, mostly because I find most of them cakey and unnatural looking. This one however, is just beautiful IMHO. It blends easily and doesn't cake or look fake. I like to warm a bit on my finger and mix a tiny amount of moisturiser with it, just to sheer it out slightly and give it an even more natural finish. It creases a little (because of the moisturiser I mix with it I think), but I just lightly blend that with my finger again and it's fine for the rest of the day.
Edit: This is just too dark/orange on my uber pale skin, so I've now switched to Radiant Touch in #1.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2005 2:14:00 PM More reviews by meeshmu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I hate to say that I will never buy this product again, because it is lovely, however it does fall short in some areas. First the good: Excellent texture! It really does just melt into your skin, blends beautifully, and has a nice finish for the whole day. Packaging, very elegant! no complaints with that one. Its pricy - almost $30, but this is a good basic concealer for MINOR spots. The not so good: if you have serious under eye circles, I dont know really how well this will cover them. I felt like I had to put a lot on to achieve the coverage I needed for that purplish tint I get under my eyes, and though it layered well, after all that it did feel heavy. TWO, it doesnt last. my lunch my circles were is broad view for everyone to see. I really wanted to love this concealer, but it jsut didnt do what I needed I higher priced concealer to do. I think I am going back to my bobbi brown creamy!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2005 5:29:00 AM More reviews by hailstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really hoping this would work for my dark eye circles. Unfortunately, wasn't good enough, I find Origins Protect + Conceal to work much better for me (which I heard is discontinued...thus beginning my search for the holy grail). As it is a creamy concealer, it will visibly get into 'fine lines' (although not as bad as Bobbi Brown). I am now using this to cover blemish marks (note: the dark markings left after the blemishes - only) which I find, works wonders. This also doesn't do much to cover red pimples. Therefore, I do not think that the price is justified for only covering blemish marks, you could probably make-do with cheaper alternatives out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Light texture & I like the shade(I have trouble finding concealers that match my skin colour). It conceales & highlights at the same time! I used to use it frequently when my undereyecircles were not too bad. However, since having had much worse dark circles lately, I find that the product doesn't help much. Bottom line: if u have 'average' undereye circles, run, don't walk to get it! Otherwise, give it a pass..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkyrosebud

This concealer has a lovely creamy texture and covers up dark circles really nicely. Does quite a good job on blemishes too- isn't as cakey as others I've tried but staying power isn't incredible. Still recommend it though- on a good skin day this makes me look airbrushed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2005 4:49:00 AM More reviews by fusionx

I love the gold packaging of YSL products, definitely chic and glam! =) It turns up like a lippy and easy to apply. Costs around SDG40+ but will definitely last a long time.

This is the best product so far which doesn't emphasize my fine lines that much and it covers my dark eye rings well. However, I add YSL's Touche Eclat #2 to make my multi action concealor stay on longer, less dry.

Good overall, will repurchase.. until I've found my HG concealor for undereye rings!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2005 11:04:00 AM More reviews by edodge1

WEaring number 3 on advice of MA (#2 was too yellow on my PPP skin), but think it is a bit too dark, even though I'm using it with TE. LOVE the consistency- glides on- no problems with breakouts despite my propensity to them. Still settles into fine lines a bit- will try with setting powder. Overall, good concealer but I have really dark, genetic circles and it doesn't cover them completely. Cle de Peau was much too cakey, though, so will stick with this for its consistency