July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Mestisanz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used 90% of this product before I realised it was doing my skin more harm than good. I used it when I spent 4 months on holiday in Europe over summer and when I came back I realised my skin had lots of small bumps, especially in the cheek area. I got a microdermabrasion/facial and stopped using it, and wala! Bumps have disappeared. I havent tried the oil-free one but I am so put off this one I will never buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by glamary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Garnier BB cream does not really impress or disapoint, it is mediocre in all the categories exepth one which is the moustrizing. The coverage is alright, not the best. If you have acnes or discoloring you need either a good primer or add a layer of powder after you aplied it. Good for dry skin, it really keep it soft through the day. A bit too yellow. I have to use my color correction primer to go out the door, I have very fair skin with red tones. I would not recomend it as there are many other BB creams which does more for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

i wasn't disappointed but i I'm not excited either.

it was my first and the consist any was nice and gave okay coverage. but i didn't see it doing too much for my skin

oh well! i'll still use it but i'd rather go with a better one when I'm done with it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jaytothehay

Was excited to try this product. For all the hype BB cream gets I was very disappointed.
1.too orangey-the color did not match at all
2.hardly any coverage
3.very oily
4.too expensive for the quality that it is

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by AlPi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first bb cream and I wasn't ecstatic or upset. I normally go for a light/medium coverage foundation so I thought this would be a good alternative. The consistency from what I understand is thicker than most bb creams, but I didn't mind it. I use a kabuki brush and it really does blend in well and cover any redness. The only downfall to this product is that it is too moisturizing for me. I have really oily skin, and even when i use a primer my t zone still gets super shiny so I have to blot at least twice a day. The price is reasonable when I see other bb creams at Sephora, but the smell is just too over powering. Most smells go away after a couple hours of wear, but this just stays all day so for anyone who doesn't like perfumy smells, don't invest in this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by clairrem

i convince my mom to buy me this bb cream because its garnier and i thought it will be good. but aside from the spf i really dont enjoy this product it makes my skin shiny and very oily. it costs 20 bucks and its not worth it. maybe if you have dry skin it'll be okay for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by kandymonsta

I was super excited when I saw this on sale and decided to pick up a bottle however I was truly disappointed. It went on ok but left a slight greasy feeling and after a few hours my face became extremely oily.

I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by poching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, I wouldn't recommend this for people with combo/oily skin or people wanting to cover acne or major imperfections.
I have oily skin and find after 2-3 hours my skin gets rather oily and shiny, however there is now a Garnier BB cream for oily skin. I wouldn't buy this or the oily skin version again as I want more coverage. This BB cream is good for people wanting a sheer coverage to even out skin tone but don't expect it to cover acne! I still use this on days I don't want to wear make up but do want a bit of coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally a product that gives my dry dull skin the dewy look I always wanted! And it smells so good I would buy it again just for the smell alone! The only down fall is it tends to feel a little sticky on my face, but other than that, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Khandigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff and use it as a part of my regular makeup routine. I use it in place of liquid foundation. I refuse to wear regular liquid foundation because it feels gross and heavy to me but I do like a bit of coverage, so this is perfect over (or mixed with) my regular moisturizer and under a light dusting of mineral foundation. Some liquid or cream foundations have made me break out but this BB cream doesn't. The Medium/Deep shade blended well with my olive skin tone when I was really tan in the summertime and still looks great now that I'm back to my normal tone. I don't need a ton of this product to get good coverage so one tube has lasted a long time. The only con for me is that it can make my combination skin feel a little greasy in the oily spots (forehead, nose), but I fix that by using less of the product in those areas. I can see why this product would not work well if you have very oily or very dry skin, but I think this is a good product and a good deal if you have normal or combo skin. I definitely plan to repurchase when I run out.