Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use it as a tinted moisturizer to blur out my acne blemishes. It takes a while to dry, but after it sets it looks great. It helps to diminish the redness on my face, and gives my face a dewy look. You can also apply some loose powder on top to have a more matte look. The price is not bad, you can get it at any drug store or beauty supply store. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out at all. It's the only BB cream I've ever tried so far so I can't compare it to anything else, but it's pretty good for the price. People would really notice the difference in my skin when I applied the BB cream compared to when I did not use it (they just thought my skin cleared up, but it was just the BB cream.)

Best bb cream I have tried although, it makes my face go orange if I don't mix it with moisturiser with application. As I have acne prone skin I use the oil free version. I use the bb cream to make my blemishes less noticeable.

I actually like this BB cream quite a bit. It doesnt suit my skin tone exactly as im asian and i have a yellow undertone while this i think has more pink/grey (yes i know its weird for me to say grey but i think it does).

But lately i feel i need more coverage than my mineral foundation. I mix this with my Aveeno positvely radiant tinted moisturizer and i get a pretty awesome tinted moisturiser that evens out my skins, feel light weight, doenst look cakey, suits my skin colour and has pretty good lasting power if i set it with powder.

on its own i think this BB cream is ok. it takes awhile to set, so thats why i mix it with aveeno as that sets quickly. I dont like the fragrance its a bit overpowering but it goes away once you apply it. I like the tube bottle, the packaging works. Price wise its ok for the amount it is. I will repurchase once im out as this is one of the better BB creams out there.

I love this! after using it for a while, i noticed my skin colour started to even out. After i put this on, I look putting on some powder from maybelliene to make it look more natural and less shiny. It doesnt make it that shiny though. When i am in a hurry, I just put this on and my face looks more awake, cleaner, evened out. It comes in only two colours though but it seems to fit me fine. I would for sure repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this bb cream but the ingredients look a bit dodgy as I love using natural products on skin. As it is hard to find my colour this is sometimes very tricky. I am a MAC NC42.

This product feels lovely, is moisturising and makes my skin look dewy and glowing! It has light to medium coverage which can be built up if needed. I hate the look of masky foundation so I love this.

The smell is strong but nice like white tea.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but I use it more like a moisturizer since I still wear foundation on top. Or is that normal use for a BB cream? I have no idea. Anyway, this is nice and light and gives just enough color for me to feel like its worth the $12 or so I paid for it. I've already repurchased 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so until I find something better. The only improvement would be to re-vamp the stupid tube... It always gets bent in a weird way as the product is depleted. It makes the label unroll from the tube and then you have a sticky tube with the label peeling off in your makeup bag, nice. They should print the label on the plastic tube instead of using a sticker.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product broke me out so bad after about a week I had to stop using it. It is extremely greasy and does not have much coverage, it was also a bit too dark for my skin tone but the light colour I know would have been too light. I wouldn't recommend unless you have dry skin and don't need alot of coverage. I would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. Since I'm in my 30's now, I want something that isnt completely matte, and this is it. It makes my skin look luminous. I can put on powder if i want more coverage or to cover up shine. The medium/deep is great for summer and to perk up my winter skin. I'm not sure how much it really moisturizes, but I think it is more than typical foundations.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had heard numerous raves about BB cream, so felt compelled to try it. I thought for certain it was going to be the last product I would ever need. Alas, after a couple hours of application, I was sorely disappointed.

While the product went on smoothly and nicely, it didn't provide much coverage (which I suppose is part of the appeal). The color was perfect for my skin tone. The product provided a "dewy" look, which concerned me, as dewy often translates to greasy on my combination skin. I applied concealer and dusted it with translucent powder and it looked good.

Within an hour I felt and looked greasy. I blotted my skin numerous times throughout the day and felt that it looked like I had no make up on at all.

I would recommend this product if you have dry, clear skin. I would NOT recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin or if you prefer more coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I wanted to love this product I really did but I feel like it was too much for my acne prone skin. It really left my skin feeling too hydrated and oily I did not like it at all. I feel that if you are going to say it's a BB cream it should do what a BB cream does and make your skin look better not worse. I think it would suit people with dryer/normal skin. As for the shade I chose it was alright it's not perfect but oh well now I know I'm not going to purchase it anymore.