April 16, 2014 | 1983 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jaytothehay

Was excited to try this product. For all the hype BB cream gets I was very disappointed.
1.too orangey-the color did not match at all
2.hardly any coverage
3.very oily
4.too expensive for the quality that it is

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by AlPi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first bb cream and I wasn't ecstatic or upset. I normally go for a light/medium coverage foundation so I thought this would be a good alternative. The consistency from what I understand is thicker than most bb creams, but I didn't mind it. I use a kabuki brush and it really does blend in well and cover any redness. The only downfall to this product is that it is too moisturizing for me. I have really oily skin, and even when i use a primer my t zone still gets super shiny so I have to blot at least twice a day. The price is reasonable when I see other bb creams at Sephora, but the smell is just too over powering. Most smells go away after a couple hours of wear, but this just stays all day so for anyone who doesn't like perfumy smells, don't invest in this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by clairrem

i convince my mom to buy me this bb cream because its garnier and i thought it will be good. but aside from the spf i really dont enjoy this product it makes my skin shiny and very oily. it costs 20 bucks and its not worth it. maybe if you have dry skin it'll be okay for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by kandymonsta

I was super excited when I saw this on sale and decided to pick up a bottle however I was truly disappointed. It went on ok but left a slight greasy feeling and after a few hours my face became extremely oily.

I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by poching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Firstly, I wouldn't recommend this for people with combo/oily skin or people wanting to cover acne or major imperfections.
I have oily skin and find after 2-3 hours my skin gets rather oily and shiny, however there is now a Garnier BB cream for oily skin. I wouldn't buy this or the oily skin version again as I want more coverage. This BB cream is good for people wanting a sheer coverage to even out skin tone but don't expect it to cover acne! I still use this on days I don't want to wear make up but do want a bit of coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Brookestar32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally a product that gives my dry dull skin the dewy look I always wanted! And it smells so good I would buy it again just for the smell alone! The only down fall is it tends to feel a little sticky on my face, but other than that, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Khandigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this stuff and use it as a part of my regular makeup routine. I use it in place of liquid foundation. I refuse to wear regular liquid foundation because it feels gross and heavy to me but I do like a bit of coverage, so this is perfect over (or mixed with) my regular moisturizer and under a light dusting of mineral foundation. Some liquid or cream foundations have made me break out but this BB cream doesn't. The Medium/Deep shade blended well with my olive skin tone when I was really tan in the summertime and still looks great now that I'm back to my normal tone. I don't need a ton of this product to get good coverage so one tube has lasted a long time. The only con for me is that it can make my combination skin feel a little greasy in the oily spots (forehead, nose), but I fix that by using less of the product in those areas. I can see why this product would not work well if you have very oily or very dry skin, but I think this is a good product and a good deal if you have normal or combo skin. I definitely plan to repurchase when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Bermygirl1206

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was SOOOO excited to buy this product. I wouldn't stop talking about it to my boyfriend, so he surprised me and bought it for me. I was so thankful and he wanted me to try it out when we went to the movies. So, when I was getting ready, I took a little and put it on my skin. My first impression: "OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO DARK!!" It was wayyy too dark for me!! My friend, has the light/medium one, which is too light for me, and the medium/deep is wayy too dark for me!!
I blended it as much as I could, and just said I'll tan to make it more my skin tone.
After that night, I was like, "NEVER AGAIN!!" It was so oily, it made me breakout, it made my skin look soooo dull, it didn't hide ANY imperfections (acne scars and dark circles) and it didn't moisturise my skin at all. Not even to mention that the bottle is TINY!!!
I was expecting it to be around the height of the box, or a little less. I swear this product is HALF the size of the box. It is SOOOOO tiny, its unbelievable. My boyfriend bought this for $23. (Everything where I live is severely overpriced for no reason x_x Haha, I live in Bermuda, btw). I paid him back immediately because I wasn't going to let him buy me a really crappy product that I'd never use again.

So, basically, to sum it up: Oily, doesn't hide imperfections, too dark for my skin tone, doesn't moisturise, broke me out.

Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE, product.
Hope this helped :D

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Kbabyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I did not like this product at all. As a faithful user of CG AquaSmoothers Tinted Moisturizer, I bought this on a whim when I was browsing through Rite Aid. Even in the darkest shade, it was still way to light for my skin. I know BB Creams provide more coverage than tinted moisturizers, but I felt like I was wearing a big cakey mask even when I applied it sparingly. No Go in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by MariaE78

I LOVED this product. It had light to medium coverage, but it felt soo good on my skin. I have never worn my foundation on my face after I bought this product, cuz I cant even think about the heaviness of foundation on my skin when I have a healthier option. If anyone is looking for foundation, but doesnt want chemicals, or a thick, heavy layer caked onto their faces, this is for you. It does make your skin oily, so use powder. LOVE IT SOO MUCH! :)