December 21, 2014 | 893 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by elgruetz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had heard numerous raves about BB cream, so felt compelled to try it. I thought for certain it was going to be the last product I would ever need. Alas, after a couple hours of application, I was sorely disappointed.

While the product went on smoothly and nicely, it didn't provide much coverage (which I suppose is part of the appeal). The color was perfect for my skin tone. The product provided a "dewy" look, which concerned me, as dewy often translates to greasy on my combination skin. I applied concealer and dusted it with translucent powder and it looked good.

Within an hour I felt and looked greasy. I blotted my skin numerous times throughout the day and felt that it looked like I had no make up on at all.

I would recommend this product if you have dry, clear skin. I would NOT recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin or if you prefer more coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wanted to love this product I really did but I feel like it was too much for my acne prone skin. It really left my skin feeling too hydrated and oily I did not like it at all. I feel that if you are going to say it's a BB cream it should do what a BB cream does and make your skin look better not worse. I think it would suit people with dryer/normal skin. As for the shade I chose it was alright it's not perfect but oh well now I know I'm not going to purchase it anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by SusuBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because i didn't want to wear a more full overage foundation, i got this to try a bb cream, i have dry skin more yellow undertones, it works alright not amazing its more like whatever, hydrates well, and doesn't settle into fine lines. once this is done will probably purchase the smash box or the mac one!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Mestisanz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used 90% of this product before I realised it was doing my skin more harm than good. I used it when I spent 4 months on holiday in Europe over summer and when I came back I realised my skin had lots of small bumps, especially in the cheek area. I got a microdermabrasion/facial and stopped using it, and wala! Bumps have disappeared. I havent tried the oil-free one but I am so put off this one I will never buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by glamary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Garnier BB cream does not really impress or disapoint, it is mediocre in all the categories exepth one which is the moustrizing. The coverage is alright, not the best. If you have acnes or discoloring you need either a good primer or add a layer of powder after you aplied it. Good for dry skin, it really keep it soft through the day. A bit too yellow. I have to use my color correction primer to go out the door, I have very fair skin with red tones. I would not recomend it as there are many other BB creams which does more for the same price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

i wasn't disappointed but i I'm not excited either.

it was my first and the consist any was nice and gave okay coverage. but i didn't see it doing too much for my skin

oh well! i'll still use it but i'd rather go with a better one when I'm done with it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jaytothehay

Was excited to try this product. For all the hype BB cream gets I was very disappointed.
1.too orangey-the color did not match at all
2.hardly any coverage
3.very oily
4.too expensive for the quality that it is

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by AlPi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first bb cream and I wasn't ecstatic or upset. I normally go for a light/medium coverage foundation so I thought this would be a good alternative. The consistency from what I understand is thicker than most bb creams, but I didn't mind it. I use a kabuki brush and it really does blend in well and cover any redness. The only downfall to this product is that it is too moisturizing for me. I have really oily skin, and even when i use a primer my t zone still gets super shiny so I have to blot at least twice a day. The price is reasonable when I see other bb creams at Sephora, but the smell is just too over powering. Most smells go away after a couple hours of wear, but this just stays all day so for anyone who doesn't like perfumy smells, don't invest in this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by clairrem

i convince my mom to buy me this bb cream because its garnier and i thought it will be good. but aside from the spf i really dont enjoy this product it makes my skin shiny and very oily. it costs 20 bucks and its not worth it. maybe if you have dry skin it'll be okay for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by kandymonsta

I was super excited when I saw this on sale and decided to pick up a bottle however I was truly disappointed. It went on ok but left a slight greasy feeling and after a few hours my face became extremely oily.

I will not be purchasing this again.