Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 1/31/2013 6:33:00 PM

I love this! after using it for a while, i noticed my skin colour started to even out. After i put this on, I look putting on some powder from maybelliene to make it look more natural and less shiny. It doesnt make it that shiny though. When i am in a hurry, I just put this on and my face looks more awake, cleaner, evened out. It comes in only two colours though but it seems to fit me fine. I would for sure repurchase.

on 1/31/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this bb cream but the ingredients look a bit dodgy as I love using natural products on skin. As it is hard to find my colour this is sometimes very tricky. I am a MAC NC42.

This product feels lovely, is moisturising and makes my skin look dewy and glowing! It has light to medium coverage which can be built up if needed. I hate the look of masky foundation so I love this.

The smell is strong but nice like white tea.

on 1/24/2013 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but I use it more like a moisturizer since I still wear foundation on top. Or is that normal use for a BB cream? I have no idea. Anyway, this is nice and light and gives just enough color for me to feel like its worth the $12 or so I paid for it. I've already repurchased 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so until I find something better. The only improvement would be to re-vamp the stupid tube... It always gets bent in a weird way as the product is depleted. It makes the label unroll from the tube and then you have a sticky tube with the label peeling off in your makeup bag, nice. They should print the label on the plastic tube instead of using a sticker.

on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product broke me out so bad after about a week I had to stop using it. It is extremely greasy and does not have much coverage, it was also a bit too dark for my skin tone but the light colour I know would have been too light. I wouldn't recommend unless you have dry skin and don't need alot of coverage. I would not repurchase.

on 1/4/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. Since I'm in my 30's now, I want something that isnt completely matte, and this is it. It makes my skin look luminous. I can put on powder if i want more coverage or to cover up shine. The medium/deep is great for summer and to perk up my winter skin. I'm not sure how much it really moisturizes, but I think it is more than typical foundations.

on 1/1/2013 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had heard numerous raves about BB cream, so felt compelled to try it. I thought for certain it was going to be the last product I would ever need. Alas, after a couple hours of application, I was sorely disappointed.

While the product went on smoothly and nicely, it didn't provide much coverage (which I suppose is part of the appeal). The color was perfect for my skin tone. The product provided a "dewy" look, which concerned me, as dewy often translates to greasy on my combination skin. I applied concealer and dusted it with translucent powder and it looked good.

Within an hour I felt and looked greasy. I blotted my skin numerous times throughout the day and felt that it looked like I had no make up on at all.

I would recommend this product if you have dry, clear skin. I would NOT recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin or if you prefer more coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I wanted to love this product I really did but I feel like it was too much for my acne prone skin. It really left my skin feeling too hydrated and oily I did not like it at all. I feel that if you are going to say it's a BB cream it should do what a BB cream does and make your skin look better not worse. I think it would suit people with dryer/normal skin. As for the shade I chose it was alright it's not perfect but oh well now I know I'm not going to purchase it anymore.

on 12/26/2012 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because i didn't want to wear a more full overage foundation, i got this to try a bb cream, i have dry skin more yellow undertones, it works alright not amazing its more like whatever, hydrates well, and doesn't settle into fine lines. once this is done will probably purchase the smash box or the mac one!

on 12/24/2012 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I used 90% of this product before I realised it was doing my skin more harm than good. I used it when I spent 4 months on holiday in Europe over summer and when I came back I realised my skin had lots of small bumps, especially in the cheek area. I got a microdermabrasion/facial and stopped using it, and wala! Bumps have disappeared. I havent tried the oil-free one but I am so put off this one I will never buy it again.

on 12/19/2012 6:21:00 PM

The Garnier BB cream does not really impress or disapoint, it is mediocre in all the categories exepth one which is the moustrizing. The coverage is alright, not the best. If you have acnes or discoloring you need either a good primer or add a layer of powder after you aplied it. Good for dry skin, it really keep it soft through the day. A bit too yellow. I have to use my color correction primer to go out the door, I have very fair skin with red tones. I would not recomend it as there are many other BB creams which does more for the same price.