July 22, 2014 | 2140 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are 3 versions of this felt tip eyeliner that are on the market at this point (and they are probably made by the same factory): L'Oreal Lineur Intense, Maybelline Line Stiletto, and Lancome Artliner. Now that I've tried all 3, I have to say that Artliner is the easiest to work with and has the darkest line and best coverage.

However, since the Lancome version is twice the price of L'Oreal and almost three times the price of Maybelline, I don't think it's the most economical choice. If money were no object, I would always buy Artliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best liquid eyeliner I've used. Easy to apply and lasts all day long without smudging. Perfect for doing winged eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by jennnnnaaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is pretty darn great, love using this! Makes the cat eye look very sharp. Also lasted me a pretty long time. The only reason I got this was because it came in a kit by Michelle Phan, had to buy it in order to get her autograph, other than that.. I would have never bought it for it's price, $30? I don't recommend any one purchasing this because its very comparable to the Loreal Lineur Intense for only $10.

Would not buy again, but the product itself isn't bad. Why spend $30 bucks when the drugstore prodct is just around the corner for less than half the price?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LambdaJuuichi

I love this eyeliner! I find it extremely easy to work with and the staying power is amaaaahzing! And it's also easy to remove. However... I've noticed it comes out kind of flaky after a while when you draw a very thin line.
Nevertheless, this would be my HG liquid eyeliner if it wasn't so expensive; at least for a jobless student like me I find it quite expensive. However, I will start repurchasing it as soon as I get a decent job.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVEEE this eyeliner!!!! It has great pigmentation, it DOES NOT CRACK, very precise & easy to handle. It does not smudge, easy to do the wing eye look. Fell asleep with it on, woke up & it still looks good!! Also I love that its not hard to remove!!! I gave it 4 just bcuz its pricey!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by andruus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It stays on very well but I don't like the applicator - it is too thick for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by dweebyhawkeyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The perfect liquid liner. I have this eyeliner in Noir and Aubergine, and both practically apply themselves because the sponge tip is so easy to use. The eyeliner doesn't bother my eyes, stays on my very oily eyelids, is very pigmented. I received them as a gift, though, and when looking to repurchase I was surprised at the price of perfection. If I get a raise or win the lottery (difficult when you don't buy tickets ahaha) I'll buy many colors but for now I will put these on wishlists or begrudgingly buy Noir since I'm frustrated with less expensive liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

Not only do I LOVE this liner for myself, it's my absolute favorite to use on my clients! It's so easy and precise to make clean winged out liner. Great pigmentation on ALL colors. Beautiful!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great liquid liner with an intense black color and a flexible applicator that makes it really easy to line your eyes (though the lack of a harder tip does mean winging takes a bit more expertise). I know some people have mentioned flaking but I can't say I've ever experienced it. My only issue with this liner is the fact that it's not waterproof. Don't get me wrong -- as long as you don't rub your eyeliner or cry, this truly does last all day. Another thing to think about is the price. I know it's expensive, but Stila (their liquid liner is another great one that people are always recommending) comes with 0.016 oz for $20 whereas Lancome is something like 0.047 oz for $30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

I can't imagine what took me so long to try this product in 30 years of wearing liquid eyeliner! The search has ended, this is THE best...

Pros:
The brush is perfection: firm enough to apply product precisely yet soft enough not to tug at delicate skin.

The brush is very thin which means there is more control.

Once dry, product does not smear, smudge, sting, or flake off.

Long wearing, yet easy to remove with mild cleanser.

Many shades to choose from.

No noticeable scent.

Cons:
ONE: The price....

....but as long as Lancome doesn't mess with perfection, we girls will continue buying a good thing :)