September 15, 2014 | 1851 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So gutted that I love this product, I go through so much eyeliner and if it runs out before payday, I have to resort to the cheapest liquid eyeliner going!

I didn't get on with this product at first. I've used many eyeliners and the last eyeliner I used that had an applicator like the Artliner was the L'Oreal Superliner and it was AWFUL. After a week, I couldn't get any product out of the 'pen' bit. This was much better and the liner was jet black (I hate it when your mascara is jet black and your eyeliner isn't!)
I love this and will continue to buy it allowing funds!

I only took the one lippie off because I just think a different applicator would've been a bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by shannoodles

I got this in a Lancome set with hypnose doll eyes and the base (travel size) for $30 at sephora. I love this liquid liner. I have super oily eyelids and even without a primer, this stays on for 8 or 9 hours. Though it is a little pricey (though in Australia it costs $51) i would still repurchase it but just in over here. And the pigmentation is amazing and the applicator is so smooth. I highly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SusanEdwards

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! It has really nice tip, and no matter how long you own it, tip never falls apart. It makes perfect line and it has rich color, doesn't ever smudge. It is perfect liquid eyeliner, costs about $30? but you really buy one once in 6 months... This is one of my MUST HAVE items

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ultradee

I LOVE this product. It is so easy to apply. I do it on the subway - please don't try this yourself. :) I have tried so many eyeliner and will never use another one. I use it only on my lids, my search for a waterline eyeliner is never complete.

It has great staying power for crying.

I use MAC fluidline when I want something that will last until the next day, or through a hysterical episode.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

I don't know what I'm missing, but for the most part, I am thoroughly unimpressed by this eyeliner.

Price--at $30, certainly not the least expensive product.

Packaging--the tube is nice. I think you get a good amount of product for the price. For people who don't like to fuss with brushes, the applicator is pretty easy to use.

Product-the color line is decent. I own this in Brown, and there are 7 other colors to choose from not including their waterproof and special edition lines. I find it to be fairly liquidy on first application and usually have to go back over it. I also find it horrible for tightlining--it doesn't apply on my waterline whatsoever.

Would I buy this again? Maybe isn't a choice, but that's my answer. I'm wondering if some of the other colors have a more consistent, dark application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are 3 versions of this felt tip eyeliner that are on the market at this point (and they are probably made by the same factory): L'Oreal Lineur Intense, Maybelline Line Stiletto, and Lancome Artliner. Now that I've tried all 3, I have to say that Artliner is the easiest to work with and has the darkest line and best coverage.

However, since the Lancome version is twice the price of L'Oreal and almost three times the price of Maybelline, I don't think it's the most economical choice. If money were no object, I would always buy Artliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best liquid eyeliner I've used. Easy to apply and lasts all day long without smudging. Perfect for doing winged eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by jennnnnaaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner is pretty darn great, love using this! Makes the cat eye look very sharp. Also lasted me a pretty long time. The only reason I got this was because it came in a kit by Michelle Phan, had to buy it in order to get her autograph, other than that.. I would have never bought it for it's price, $30? I don't recommend any one purchasing this because its very comparable to the Loreal Lineur Intense for only $10.

Would not buy again, but the product itself isn't bad. Why spend $30 bucks when the drugstore prodct is just around the corner for less than half the price?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by LambdaJuuichi

I love this eyeliner! I find it extremely easy to work with and the staying power is amaaaahzing! And it's also easy to remove. However... I've noticed it comes out kind of flaky after a while when you draw a very thin line.
Nevertheless, this would be my HG liquid eyeliner if it wasn't so expensive; at least for a jobless student like me I find it quite expensive. However, I will start repurchasing it as soon as I get a decent job.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVEEE this eyeliner!!!! It has great pigmentation, it DOES NOT CRACK, very precise & easy to handle. It does not smudge, easy to do the wing eye look. Fell asleep with it on, woke up & it still looks good!! Also I love that its not hard to remove!!! I gave it 4 just bcuz its pricey!