December 19, 2014 | 1138 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

I paid $40 dollars for this liquid eyeliner. Quite the heavy price tag isn't it? I'd hate to be the downer, but I was not satisfied with this product. The applicator is a felt tip, which I didn't mind, but it was difficult for me to control. It can't be that I'm a noob and I don't know how to put on eyeliner, I mean, I used this eyeliner til it dried up and I still could not control the tip. The formula is disappointing because it was very watery and reminded me of some Almay eyeliner I bought for $7 and I swear it was the same consistency as this. Since it was super watery, it would not dry on my lids. I'd literally wait 5 mins for it to dry up, then curl my eyelashes, and look at the horror that half my eyeliner came off. I'd then have to repaint on my eyeliner again, and make sure I don't blink too soon or else it'd end up on my brow bone. The only perk about this eyeliner is that it's extremely black and it does last quite a bit, but it cannot handle tears because I cried with it on and the eyeliner dissolved and ran into my eye and it stung really bad.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by zelozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is so far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried. It has that intense black colour, long lasting even when i rub my eyes and it has an easy application.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting this product for god knows how long but I could never come to pay the price for it. One day I stopped at my local belks and decided to spoil myself. I was so excited to get my hands on this product. So far I have been using this product for a week and I can honestly say I am so Dissapointed. Every time I line my eyes it ends up streaking on me. When I try to go back over the line it ends up erasing it which is so wierd. I'm thinking about going back to swap it out for a new one because maybe I got a bad one from a bad batch. Overall, I'm really really Dissapointed in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is truly a great eyeliner. I used this for years, and then when I started getting into makeup more, I started exploring with other brands and other types of liners (Gel, Cream, Kohl) and after many failed attempts, I decided to go back to liquid. I tried picking up the drugstore alternative (because the Lancome is quite expensive) by L'Oreal, the Carbon Black Lineur Intense. I hated it. The application was so patchy and I'd have to go over the line time and time again. When the L'Oreal is gone I will be running out to get the Artliner. It is truly the best in it's class. Super black, long lasting, EVEN application, and one tube lasts me anywhere from 3-6 months, where as the L'Oreal only lasts a month or two.

Definitely worth the high price. HG liquid liner forsure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by hina1983

I have been using this liquid eyeliner for 15 years, and no matter what else I have tried nothing compares to this. I always come back to my Lancome Artliner. It is the absolute best. The black (noir) is very black - not like some liquid eyeliners that look more like a grey unless you layer. This looks very black. The felt tip brush is easy to use and allows you to draw thin to thick lines easily. The brush never ever starts to ruin. I use this liquid eyeliner every day, and each one lasts me about 4-5 months (which I think is pretty good).

I have tried using a bunch of other liquid liners - YSL, MUFE, MAC - and nothing compares. I always end up returning them.

The price isn't cheap, but for the quality of the product I am fine with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So gutted that I love this product, I go through so much eyeliner and if it runs out before payday, I have to resort to the cheapest liquid eyeliner going!

I didn't get on with this product at first. I've used many eyeliners and the last eyeliner I used that had an applicator like the Artliner was the L'Oreal Superliner and it was AWFUL. After a week, I couldn't get any product out of the 'pen' bit. This was much better and the liner was jet black (I hate it when your mascara is jet black and your eyeliner isn't!)
I love this and will continue to buy it allowing funds!

I only took the one lippie off because I just think a different applicator would've been a bit better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by shannoodles

I got this in a Lancome set with hypnose doll eyes and the base (travel size) for $30 at sephora. I love this liquid liner. I have super oily eyelids and even without a primer, this stays on for 8 or 9 hours. Though it is a little pricey (though in Australia it costs $51) i would still repurchase it but just in over here. And the pigmentation is amazing and the applicator is so smooth. I highly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SusanEdwards

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! It has really nice tip, and no matter how long you own it, tip never falls apart. It makes perfect line and it has rich color, doesn't ever smudge. It is perfect liquid eyeliner, costs about $30? but you really buy one once in 6 months... This is one of my MUST HAVE items

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by ultradee

I LOVE this product. It is so easy to apply. I do it on the subway - please don't try this yourself. :) I have tried so many eyeliner and will never use another one. I use it only on my lids, my search for a waterline eyeliner is never complete.

It has great staying power for crying.

I use MAC fluidline when I want something that will last until the next day, or through a hysterical episode.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

I don't know what I'm missing, but for the most part, I am thoroughly unimpressed by this eyeliner.

Price--at $30, certainly not the least expensive product.

Packaging--the tube is nice. I think you get a good amount of product for the price. For people who don't like to fuss with brushes, the applicator is pretty easy to use.

Product-the color line is decent. I own this in Brown, and there are 7 other colors to choose from not including their waterproof and special edition lines. I find it to be fairly liquidy on first application and usually have to go back over it. I also find it horrible for tightlining--it doesn't apply on my waterline whatsoever.

Would I buy this again? Maybe isn't a choice, but that's my answer. I'm wondering if some of the other colors have a more consistent, dark application.