October 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by GleekFreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really liked this product. It did soften my lips but it didn't quite live up to my expectations. Maybelline's claimed that it would give you "visibly less rough" lips after like a week of using it and that didn't happen. I loved the color it was very sheer but noticeable so if you are looking for high pigmentation this is NOT the product for you. Sadly, the color wears off very easily and very quickly and requires frequent reapplication. I've heard some complaints about the packaging looking to young and middle school girlish, but i thought it was cute. i will definitely be purchasing this in more colors. Overall it was worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Yk223

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer! It moisturizes your lips and leaves this pretty tint on them, and Its makes your lips feel great too! The only con. is that it doesnt stay on for eight hours it so you'll not to reapply, unlike said..!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by DarthPenguin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Baby Lips have now been my go to lip balm for both tint and moisture without having to worry about a funky smell or a bad taste on my mouth.

What is great about this product is that it gives a great tint of color that looks natural and will give a nice sheen to your lips. Though be warned that if you reapply too often then it can excessively build up on your lips and leave your lips shiny like a lip gloss. When this happen I recommend just scrubbing off the excess and then reapplying a lesser amount. Another perk to this product is the beautiful smell. It is my favorite scent for a lip product but if you are sensitive to scents on your lips then perhaps trying a different lip balm like EOS.

Also on a side note I wouldn't say that this product would overall improve the texture or softness of your lips in the long run but will temporarily give you that refreshed lip with a hint of cute color. So I wouldn't say that this is a good lip treatment, it is more of just a cosmetic product.

For me a downside to the product was it not having any kind of taste to it. When I smelled it I thought it would taste great if I found myself licking my lips or anything but it tasted of nothing which is perfectly fine really. I would rather taste nothing than taste something icky on my lips. If you find you are licking your lips a lot then maybe it would be good to try Blistex Fruit Smoothies lip balm because those freaking smell and taste amazing (plus do what a lip balm is supposed to do...MOISTURIZE).

The Baby Lips all come in these cute little tubes that you twist up and the caps are clear so you can see the color before you purchase. The lips balms are all pretty true to color so if you were to swatch then you would get the color in a sheer form. Lastly, the price of these can range depending on where you go. For the most part these products are very well priced for what they do for your lips. I have noticed that usually they are priced cheaply but when they go on sale THEY GO ON SALE for very very cheap.

I would definitely recommend this product and will be continuing to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm!! It stains my lips and leaves them a soft red all day long! People tell me all of the time that my "lipstick" is beautiful!
May not be the most moisturizing but it is beautiful and dirt cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by atroquinine

This product is great for giving a nice tint of color and it glides on nicely - but be warned. This is NOT a good moisturizing lip product. It even feels like it dries my lips after a while. Even though the scents are yummy I would not recommend this product to anyone who wants it for a lip balm. Color payoff is phenomenal but if you call a product "Baby Lips" I am going to expect some pretty darn soft lips after using it. This really does nothing at all for moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by mn3m0syn3z

The amount of fragrance in this product is overwhelming! It irritated my lips badly. There's a good amount of tint, so that I like. I don't like the packaging, I wish it had a normal cap. I wish that this didn't sting so bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by AshleyForever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great! The smell is nice and yhe color is great. I didnt expect that much colour for a lip balm. Im not sure it was very moisturizing though. Maybe even drying! The packaging is cute though : )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product glides on like smooth butter and smells SOOOOOO good! The tint is lovely but I don't like it because its a bit too much for me - I like the natrual look BUT this looks completely sheer and natrual on most girls, I must be the oddball! I'd give this product 5 stars but its not as moisturizing as it claims to be (it runs my lips dry after an hour or two...) but then again I have constantly super dry lips... Overall nice product but I'm ambivalent if ill buy it again, maybe only for novelty purposes for the WONDERFUL flavours!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Casedu

I bought this baby lips after already having the peach kiss one, which I loved, and I love this one even more! It has such a gorgeous pink/redish tint that isn't too dark or too light but it's just perfect for summer. Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by thetammyest

Cherry Me is my favorite of all the baby lips. It gives my lip a fantastic color, but if I constantly apply it all throughout the day, it starts to become a little too much, and I'll surprise myself in the mirror with bright pink-red lips. My lips are naturally very pigmented around the middle of the day and at night, but when I first wake up in the morning they're still pretty light pink. I never pay much attention to how often I have to reapply lip products, because I don't have a problem doing it without a mirror or anything (I never wear red or dark lipsticks). I don't count on any of the tinted baby lips to fix my chapped lips, but my lips are never chapped because I drink so much water. I don't care much for the scent of cherry, but this smells very strongly like cherry, so if you like that. I mostly use this product for the adorable packaging and the color. However, my cousin has the same product and she hates the color it gives her, she has very fair skin (she's half Irish) and she says it's too dark for her.
I woud say that overall, be careful with baby lips because of the color tints (Pink Punch doesn't look too good on me) and some of them are more moisturizing than others (Twinkle Me is my favorite moisturizing baby lips)