BeneFit Cosmetics "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

3.1

Active Ingredients / Ingredients Actifs : Octinoxate 5.49 %, Titanium Dioxide 2.37 %. Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. [+/- : CI 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dixoide)].

on 8/6/2014 7:17:00 AM

Doesn't really cover that much if your skin is acne prone, but if you need a light coverage, this is good. I bought this in a lighter shade, so I use this as a highlighter, and it's good for that. Not worth the 25 pounds I bought it for, tho.

on 8/1/2014 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Honestly, I bought this foundation because my friend recommended it. At first I really liked it but after applying it in natural lighting I found it to be kinda yellowish for me. You can apply it best with a wet sponge; there is no way to apply it with your fingers
I like that you don't waste product, but it's cheap and plastic for the price point.

on 8/1/2014 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Not a huge fan of this foundation, for a product around the $40 range, this product is so 'meh'. It does look nice and dewy right when I apply it and it provides me with light-medium coverage. The problems with this foundation arise when it comes to wear time- this foundation lasts 6 hours at the absolute best which is pitiful. It is also one of the few foundations I've tried that has made me break out- and really badly at that. I put this makeup on with a relatively clear face and then I took it off at the end of the day, I had about 15 whiteheads. Not recommended.

on 7/30/2014 11:26:00 AM

I really like this foundation! It has a really yellow undertone which is perfect for me, and it looks really natural when applying it with a sponge! It has a light coverage and blends perfectly !

on 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM

I really didn't like this foundation, and normally I love benefit (especially hello flawless powder). This foundation is not for oily skin at all. I feel like it really doesn't dry at all, even though I put powder on top it still felt very sticky on my skin. It leaves a very sheer and dewy finish and it just looked awful on my skin. What drew me to buy it was because I wanted something light that wouldn't clog my pores, and this foundation looked as if it would offer that. I didn't use it enough times to see if it clogged my pores or not (probably would not have though) but I hated the look and finish of it! Recommend only for those who have dry skin and for those who don't like a matte finish.

on 7/22/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like the texture and sheerness of this foundation a lot, but even the (already hard-to-find) lightest shade is too dark for me, just like all BeneFit foundations. I looked for the lightest shade for ages, only to find that it, too, was way too dark and yellow. Same for the other end of the spectrum -- the darkest one is more of a medium tone. I'll never understand how they can make such nice blush tones for fair, cool skin and then make absolutely ZERO foundation shades for that demographic.

That said, if you fit into the narrow range of folks who can match it and enjoy a nice almost-dewy, sheer foundation, it's worth a try. I wore my sample as a really light contour and it felt nice all day.

on 7/16/2014 10:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this foundation for prom for a glowy not heavy look. It did that perfectly. But it didn't stay on at all. I used the smash box primer and a setting powder which the lady at sephora told me to get (hello flawless powder) looks great when first applied but looks worse over time. I was so upset it was 36$ so I got a bare mineral setting powder in translucent and it stayed on a little better but you have to cake on powder for any staying powder. This is a glorified BB cream. This is not a foundation do not waste your money on the foundation plus their powder plus another powder.

I really didn't like this foundation. The packaginig is so adorable which is what drew mw to it in the first place. When you first put it on I think it looks flawless and has great coverage. However, after about an hour or so it starts to wear off around my cheeks and get super oily. I've had dry skin for as long as I can remember so it's really hard for a foundation to make my skin oily but this definitely did. I have tried all kinds of different primers underneath this foundation and it just doesn't work!

This is by far the worst foundation I've ever used. I bought this because so many youtubers recommended it. I use a primer under all my foundations, but this still doesn't go on smoothly. I do have acne, and any blemishes I have the foundation clings to the dry spots around it. It is VERY sticky and dries shiny, so you defiantly need a setting powder. If you have oily skin, I'd stay far away from this foundation. Actually, if I were anyone I would stay far away from this foundation.

on 7/12/2014 9:35:00 PM

I REALLY want to love this foundation!! I'm not a sheer or light coverage kinda girl, but I love the way this foundation makes my skin look and it does not sink into my pores like most liquids do, which is amazing because I have some large pores on my face, and they are the bane of my existence!
Unfortunately, it also leaves my skin SO oily!! I have combination skin, and sometimes it can get a little oily, but my oh my, this stuff takes my oil problem to a whole new level! It causes my skin to go into overdrive with oil production, and by the end of the day, my face is a hot mess and I feel like I've rubbed down with vaseline! It says oil free, but it makes my face go crazy! I talked to one of the girls at a nearby Sephora about it, and the first thing out of her mouth was that it gets pretty oily. So right! If you have a tendency to be oily at all, I would avoid it!