August 20, 2014 | 1789 users online

Liquid - Estee Lauder - Invisible Fluid Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I just wanted to try how the texture is. But since I still have dark acne scars so this is still light coverage not enough for me. So I use it like a primer then follow by the double wear light. Why I like this invisible foundation because I get the right shade 3CN1 which normally I use double wear light intense no 3 made my face turn grey and more than that is the invisible one blend easier and give the natural look. But the staying power is less than the double wear light. I love the double wear the most as gives the best coverage but nice look and long lasting but I had acne problem like clogged pores after used for few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gives a lovely, sheer soft finish and contains some color matching technology that helps it blend easily. I particularly like it for the winter months when I need something more moisturizing than the EL Doublewear Light I use in the summer. The only flaw is in the packaging. You have to shake it vigorously. When you do that with the cap on, some product always leaks out into the cap. I have to remove the cap, put my finger over the opening, and shake it like that. Whatever small dot ends up on my finger can then go right onto my face.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by thc086

I absolutely love this product for everyday wear. Leaves your skin looking very natural. i have oily skin and I didn't have issues because it leave a semi matte finish. I my opinion is better than Chanel Vitaluimiere Aqua and it had a better color range than Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a spur-of-the-moment purchase from the Estee Lauder website, and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised by it. I even struck gold on the shade match: the foundation finder selected 2WN1 for me, which is almost a perfect match. It's a semi-matte finish that looks very natural and feels wonderful on the skin. It blends easily and covers more smoothly and with less streaking than UD's Naked foundation, but I can't really build up too much coverage because then it--like Naked--begins to look lifeless. It's definitely not for heavy-duty flaw hiding so don't forget the concealer. So far it's holding up well, but I've also been off of work for a couple of days. I'll have to see how it handles a full day of hard work.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Mya_5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had 2 issues with this foundation. It turns significantly darker on the skin compared to the initial color that comes out of the bottle. But ok, I have bought a lighter shade so I guess it doesn't bother me that much. The second is that when I apply it, it rubbs off!! I never experienced something like that with other foundations!! Does anyone here have the same experience, please do tell, maybe I purchased an old one or it changed it's consistency somehow? Really really bothers me for the price. Everything else very good, provided exactly enough amount of coverage but not looking like a mask, not settling in fine lines and pores.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference, I'm NC40/42 and 3WN1 is the best shade match for my skin tone. It's not a perfect match so I deducted points because I couldn't find a really GOOD match. The foundation is very lightweight and quite sheer though it can be built to light coverage. I have combo-oily skin with a t-zone that tends to get really oily. Invisible Light seems to make me more oily than many other foundations and I have to blot mid-morning, mid-day and again at mid-afternoon which is more "maintenance" than I like with my foundation. I have nothing really negative to say about Invisible Light but it's not a "winner" in my book.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Tried it for one day, settled into every dry spots on my face even the ones that i didnt know existed…never had da same problem with double wear thats thicker and covers more…gd da i got a sample first…!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by jaecikae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Holy Grail of foundations at last! I can't believe how much I love it. One layer gives you sheer, matte perfection for every day, two layers gives a heavier coverage if you need it or if you want a more polished look. No fragrance, no need to use primer with it, great packaging, applies smoothly no matter which tool you use (I prefer my fingers). It's a bit more watery than other foundations I've used, but that helps with the application. Doesn't require much to cover the entire face, sinks into skin beautifully, doesn't accentuate fine lines...it's lovely. I've been using my bottle for about three months and while I'm sure one day I'll have to use a heavier foundation (I'm 29) this is freaking perfect! I use one coat and a dusting of MUFE HD powder and my skin looks perfect. LOVE x10000

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by jdeb1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had my doubts when I first tried this foundation - but this stuff rocks!!! I have very oily/acne prone/sensitive skin. This stuff does NOT settle into any fine lines nor does it settle into my pores. (Most of all - does not break out my skin.) It really gives my skin a flawless finish. I am a NC20 and use 1WN2. I use 2 layers and no primer (primers break me out). This stuff is so light - the first layer sinks into the skin and the 2nd layer gives the flawless finish. I use Mac Blot Powder to set and it lasts all day (may have to blot a couple of times during the course of the day - but thats typical for me). This one lasts longer than Double Wear and looks MUCH better on my 40 something skin. This one is totally HG!!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by normaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a lightweight, barely there foundation then this will do you well.
This is exactly what I was looking for (I do not like tinted moisturisers) and am so pleased. This surprisingly has a matte-like finish and some days I'll just put the tiniest dab on my cheeks and chin and I'm good to go.

Having said this, you can probably tell that you're able to put this on even only parts of your face and it WON'T LOOK OUT OF PLACE. Personally, the reason why I wear foundation, if at all, is because I want to even out the tone of my face. My forehead tans quicker and so it's nice to even that out. It still lets my freckles show, which I want as well. It honestly just blends SEAMLESSLY into your skin.

Its longevity is pretty decent. Not as good as ELDW but at the end of a long day, it seems to still be there. It photographs well, none of the dreaded white-cast. It covers redness around the nose and does a pretty decent job at toning down my dark under eyes for such a lightweight foundation.

You can build its coverage, but I tend not to because this is not what I'm looking for.
This is sort of like MAC Studio Fix Powder (keep in mind Estee Lauder owns MAC) but in liquid form and lasts SIGNIFICANTLY longer and keeps the oil away for longer and doesn't make me look like a ghost. Just perfect. As well, I can ACTUALLY CONTROL the amount of coverage I want. JUST GREAT!!

Edit: In humidity, it separates like crazy and since I live in Australia this is a big problem. Took 1 lippy off.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No