Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 11/18/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this foundation. The coverage is great and the finish is beautiful. Though, I'd like to know who added denatured alcohol into the ingredients above. I've read the ingredients for this product on numerous pages and yours is the only one who lists denatured alcohol. Where did you get this information from? People trust this website. You shouldn't be spreading false information! On a side note, I've seen some reviews saying that this has fragrance. Another lie. This product is fragrance free. I come on here to get accurate reviews. Maybe some of you should think twice before writing a review if you're not going to be truthful.

on 11/12/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hands-down worst foundation I've ever used. Too bad, had some high hopes based on all the great reviews. Makes skin dry, settles into pores and makes them look large, cakes easily. Sadly, it's going right back to Sephora.

on 11/8/2014 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not a fan of this foundation it didn't last on my oily skin but then again nothing does :( after 2 hours i could see my oil all over my nose. every time i think i like a foundation it doesn't work out. Going to try ester lauder double wear now hopefully it'll be better than this.

on 11/6/2014 5:28:00 PM

I've been running down the list of expensive foundations because drug store brands never match my pale skin, and I had been using Revlon ColorStay for a few years by adding a little white to it, but recently it hadn't been lasting more than a few hours on my skin. On top of being pale, I also have oily skin - yay me. So I always look for long wear foundations, I had bought Estee Lauder and Bobbie Brown before this one and didn't care for either. So decided to try the Lancôme next, and OMG. I'm in love. It's not a perfect match, I still have to add a little white to it, but the texture is so amazing and it looks so great on my skin, I'm willing to deal!! Some long wear foundations tends to have a texture like paint, but this stuff is really blendable and covers great while not feeling cakey and heavy. Love it!

on 11/3/2014 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I just bought this product yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying it. I used it for a full day for the first time today and it held really nicely. It kept my skin from looking shiny from about 7am to 4pm and it covered pretty well. Medium coverage. Nice product! Defiaantly my new HG

on 10/30/2014 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Color: 460 Suede (W)

I purchased this after reading many good reviews on it. Its a medium coverage creamy foundation. The color perfectly matches with my yellow undertones. I know the colors doesn't work for everyone. What I like about this is the packaging. It comes in a glass cuboid shaped bottle with a pump that extracts the correct amount of foundation without pumping out too much at once. Since you don't need to open the container to use it, air and bacteria will stay out. .

This foundation was great in the summer and early fall but now the weather is getting colder and I will need to find something that's a fuller coverage and more moisturizing. Other than that, this foundation is great for the spring and summer.

on 10/28/2014 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is beautiful on the skin, dosen't get oily or greasy or rub off and has a great matte finish. But I wouldn't say it builds up to full coverage. There is definitely a build able coverage to a medium but that's it. For me personally I would have to go with something with more coverage but for mild acne this could work!

on 10/28/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Lancome describes this as full coverage and velvety matte finish. It seemed ideal for my skin type which is oily to combination, some texture problems and hyperpigmentation.

It was medium coverage with a satin matte finish on me. I suppose coverage is relative to what you need covered, but I couldn't help being disappointed.

Despite Lancomes attempts to be inclusive by offering so many shades, I found that in terms of undertone, they're very cool and neutral for my warm yellow needs. I went grey if I didn't use a powder to warm my skin back up. Spending this much on foundation, you want it to be able to stand alone.

After trying to make it work for 2 weeks, I returned it.

on 10/28/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I love the texture of this foundation and the finish that gives on my skin. This is the sole reason that I purchased this foundation. Unfortunately, the colour selection with any cosmetic company is quite limited for those in the mid to darker tones. I chose the 410 Bisque W (closest to my skin) as the next shade available to me (460) was too dark. I am able to adjust the colour of the foundation using my Face Atelier 0+, but this is far too much work for me in the morning. I do not have oily skin, however I do like a matte finish. In order not to look dry while using this foundation, I apply the MAC prep and prime primer with the gold tint and the Make Up Forever HD Elixir. My skin stays moist while maintaining that matte finish. If you do not use a hydrating primer (if you have normal to dry skin), you will find this foundation too matte. As a reference, I currently use MUFE Mat Velvet, MUFE HD, Face Atelier 08 and MAC Matchmaster in 5.0. I love foundations, so I like to have multiple ones on hand :)
I will not repurchase this foundation due to the lack of colour selection for mid range skin tones on the warmer side of the spectrum.

on 10/27/2014 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did not like it at all. I have oily skin and it appears my face looks more oilier with this foundation. I prefer Revlon and estee lauder.

Video Reviews & Tutorials