Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3 Inactive: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Silica, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, [ /- May Contain / Peut Contenir/ Ultramarines, Iron Oxides / Titanium Dioxide]

on 12/8/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

At first, I loved the finish/glow with this foundation and I got quite a few compliments. It was the perfect color for my caramel skin. Unfortunately, after about a week or 2, I had to return the foundation since I started to develop clogged pores, which I discovered was a result of the the high silicone content in the foundation. For those with acne prone skin, beware of products long-wear or 24 advertised, as they probably have high silicone content which blocks the pores from breathing and in turn causes the skin become oily and clogs underneath the foundation. If you're getting little bumps all of sudden, you now know why.

on 12/6/2014 5:09:00 PM

Best foundation I've ever used after a long year search! My dermatologist recommended after a minor problem I faced. The product is lightweight, absorbs quickly and blends as if you don't have anything on! Stays there all day long and works wonders for your skin! Most natural finish I ever had! Combined with effacernes concealer for the under eye area and Lancôme's blush in a bright pink color it gives me a healthy glow I've never had with previous foundations or powders like Mac or Clinique! Will repurchase for life!

on 12/3/2014 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this foundation!!!!!! By far my favorite I have ever used! You guys, this stuff is amazing, and I mean, AMAZING! It is extremely lightweight, blends beautifully, sets quickly, and has a gorgeous matte finish. It seriously stays the way it's first applied until the end of the day. The coverage is amazing! I have a lot of trouble spots/discoloration and a lot of little pimples on my tzone and cheeks, and this just makes my skin look FLAWLESS. It is pricey, but omg it's so worth it. Definitely my HG foundation!

on 12/1/2014 10:31:00 PM

I won't go as far as saying this is my HG of foundations, but I will say I am really happy with it. The color (320) matches my pale winter skin perfectly. Since I started wearing this foundation, my husband noticed and has remarked that my skin is glowing:). I wouldn't have tried this product if not for the Sephora makeup artist that used it only at a recent makeover I had there.

on 11/29/2014 5:49:00 PM

I adoreeee this foundation, whenever Lancome has a gift with purchase available I always stock up! It's easy to blend, long lasting, and the shade selection is great! 100% recommend!

on 11/19/2014 9:06:00 PM

LOOVE this foundation. i use it in the winter because it does a great job at keeping my skin hydrated. i'd like to note that i get eczema on my face during the winter season and this doesn't emphasize the flakiness i get from my skin condition. it also provides a flawless finish and amazing coverage. i highly recommend this!

on 11/19/2014 8:59:00 AM

The only reason I now wear this foundation is thanks to a Sephora rep who did the colour id and put it on my face, otherwise I would never have looked at Lancôme as I thought it was an older, mature brand.

ID: 4Y07
Color: 320 Bisque (W)

I've combo skin and had been pleased with the matte coverage of Hourglass Immaculate in Nude for two
bottles already. However, when I went home to compare the two side by side in my hand, the Immaculate looked more pink to my horror. I wore Teint Idole and got complimented on color and I even wore it on half my face and Immaculate on other half and surveyed trusted makeup savvy people. Every time, the Teint Idol was said to match my skin exactly. And this difference in shade is very slight, mind you, only visible to a trained eye probably but that's what convinced me to switch. The formula is as easy to work with as Immaculate and stays put with primer all day (12+ hours) but doesn't leave it dry. I use Real Techniques domed brush to buff on a sheer layer and that is enough. I'm really glad I got introduced to this foundation even though I wasn't looking!

on 11/18/2014 5:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation! I have dry/normal skin and wanted a long lasting foundation. Most that I've tried dry my skin so much I thought I'd never find one. Until this came along. I use 1-1 1/2 pumps of foundation and a real techniques stippling brush to apply. Amazing coverage without looking cakey. I have melasma and this blurs it out nicely. Yet I can sheer the coverage so that the freckles on my nose show. I have tried with all my powders and found for the first time I don't need powder for this to last. Love this, will buy again and again!!

on 11/18/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this foundation. The coverage is great and the finish is beautiful. Though, I'd like to know who added denatured alcohol into the ingredients above. I've read the ingredients for this product on numerous pages and yours is the only one who lists denatured alcohol. Where did you get this information from? People trust this website. You shouldn't be spreading false information! On a side note, I've seen some reviews saying that this has fragrance. Another lie. This product is fragrance free. I come on here to get accurate reviews. Maybe some of you should think twice before writing a review if you're not going to be truthful.

on 11/12/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hands-down worst foundation I've ever used. Too bad, had some high hopes based on all the great reviews. Makes skin dry, settles into pores and makes them look large, cakes easily. Sadly, it's going right back to Sephora.