April 18, 2014 | 1961 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such a difficult color to wear. its beautiful but lets face it - it can look clownish. for daytime, the only way you can wear it without having "in your face" lips, is if you apply it realllly lightly on your lips (first you apply a lip balm of course -cause its satin formula makes it quite drying). so if you dab it/ apply it from the tube but really lightly / or with a brush i think you can wear it for a daytime look because it gives a bubble-gum slightly coralish shade. if you apply lots of it it shows its true color which is a pink/ coral but this is better for a night-time look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love satins! i think it's similar(in color) to speed dial. i love this for summer when i have no time for a full face and can just throw this on quick. would not pair with dark eyes and def a summer color. it's not to OTT. yes would recommend!! i think a lot of different people can pull this color off!! try it out cuz the money goes to a good cause.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shade of pink looks extremely appealing in the tube but I find it way too pale!
I was embarrassed by how it looked on me and rubbed it off straight away.
It's also a little drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by dannypacheco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're afraid of color, don't buy this lipstick. It's not really for everyday use unless you're bright & obnoxious like me. This is the perfect bold pink shade. Great with dramatic/vibrant eyes & a soft coral blush. I really love that all the proceeds go to people affected by HIV/AIDS, so whether or not I liked the lipstick, I would be happy to buy it. This screams Nicki & I'm definitely gonna wear this when I really need to feel like a barbie.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by deellez

I like the shade of this color but I'm not in love with it. I don't really care for the texture and i find it to be a little on the dry side. Ive found myself having to get my fingers to spread the shade around evenly. It has an opaque color quality to it. It's best with a clear gloss over it. The only good thing about this is the proceeds collected for this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seriously wanted to love this colour, but I'm a little disappointed. I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect pink shade, usually the pinks are too blue based for me. I thought since this one has more yellow undertones it'd be perfect for me, but next to my NC40-42 skin tone it looked like I had just applied pink highlighter to my lips lol.
I experimented a few ways to apply it (finger, brush, straight on) but it didn't really work. It's really opaque, which is something I like about it because if I applied more than one layer to make it opaque I'm sure I'd end up looking like a clown.
I find that it looks decent if I apply a thin layer of YSL Rouge Pur Couture glossy stain in rose vinyl over the top as it brings some warmth to the colour. I don't want to completely write the product off just yet so I will continue to experiment with different ways to wear it. I take comfort in the fact that the profits go to a good cause so I think the purchase is worth it even though I'm not 100% happy with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love experimenting with different colors! This lippie is a refreshing change from the usual pinks. It's fun and it can be dabbed on lightly, put on full strength, or layered over another lipstick (My fave is On Hold) - looks awesome together! NC15/NW20

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by mayosassy

i love mac soooo much but I'm really on the fence about this one . its a great coral color but its very bright so i don't think i can wear it every day.. its quite a nice color for a fun night out or just a time wear you feel like rebelling against a normal color.i love it but its not for me but i really am trying to love it and i think i will use it sometime. FYI: this is a matte lipstick but if you want a glossy finish i highly recommend using it with buxom lip gloss in debbie (i got mine from sephora).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really special color!
It's so bright and pretty.
I think it look's better on lighter skin.
It's really creamy and easy to apply, like the rest of macs lipsticks.
I don't wear that much because it is bright and not a everyday use for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jen314

I love the brightness of this! I received tons of compliments while wearing it today. My only issue is that if you have any flakes on your lips, they will definitely show. It's as if the flakes absorb more of the pigment or something! Eek! Just make sure your lips are well exfoliated and smooth. After I washed my makeup off, the lipstick left a really nice dark pink tint on my lips; that was unexpected! I kept touching up the lipstick because I kept eating, so I am not sure about the staying power. Would buy again if I can still get my hands on this once I finish up this tube.