November 23, 2014 | 2004 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

Got this lipstick on a whim along with the Lady Gaga one, and along with that one, absolutely loved it. The color is very intense, but just looks so great on. I love the color so much. It also applies very smoothly and evenly and does not leave my lips dry at all. Would definitely recommend this to other people. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by inchanelwetrust

I love this lipstick. It's such a beautiful colour, very bright but I like the contrast with my skin tone as it makes it appear more pale and I like that. I like the satin finish as I feel as you get a good colour from it. It was relatively cheap and definitely worth it. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just picked this up today and I quite like it! I've been dreaming of it for a loooong time and I finally took the plunge, it's very nice. It's a very very neon color but I like it and it's a tad drying as others have said but it does have excellent staying power and it's very matte. I have no complaints so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by ItsSarahJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of bold lipsticks and this is definitely one of them!
It is definitely not for everyone, but if you love bright colours you might like this one.
On the downside, it can be very drying! :(
But overall I am glad I have this colour in my collection.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

such a difficult color to wear. its beautiful but lets face it - it can look clownish. for daytime, the only way you can wear it without having "in your face" lips, is if you apply it realllly lightly on your lips (first you apply a lip balm of course -cause its satin formula makes it quite drying). so if you dab it/ apply it from the tube but really lightly / or with a brush i think you can wear it for a daytime look because it gives a bubble-gum slightly coralish shade. if you apply lots of it it shows its true color which is a pink/ coral but this is better for a night-time look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love satins! i think it's similar(in color) to speed dial. i love this for summer when i have no time for a full face and can just throw this on quick. would not pair with dark eyes and def a summer color. it's not to OTT. yes would recommend!! i think a lot of different people can pull this color off!! try it out cuz the money goes to a good cause.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shade of pink looks extremely appealing in the tube but I find it way too pale!
I was embarrassed by how it looked on me and rubbed it off straight away.
It's also a little drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by dannypacheco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're afraid of color, don't buy this lipstick. It's not really for everyday use unless you're bright & obnoxious like me. This is the perfect bold pink shade. Great with dramatic/vibrant eyes & a soft coral blush. I really love that all the proceeds go to people affected by HIV/AIDS, so whether or not I liked the lipstick, I would be happy to buy it. This screams Nicki & I'm definitely gonna wear this when I really need to feel like a barbie.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by deellez

I like the shade of this color but I'm not in love with it. I don't really care for the texture and i find it to be a little on the dry side. Ive found myself having to get my fingers to spread the shade around evenly. It has an opaque color quality to it. It's best with a clear gloss over it. The only good thing about this is the proceeds collected for this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seriously wanted to love this colour, but I'm a little disappointed. I'm constantly on the hunt for the perfect pink shade, usually the pinks are too blue based for me. I thought since this one has more yellow undertones it'd be perfect for me, but next to my NC40-42 skin tone it looked like I had just applied pink highlighter to my lips lol.
I experimented a few ways to apply it (finger, brush, straight on) but it didn't really work. It's really opaque, which is something I like about it because if I applied more than one layer to make it opaque I'm sure I'd end up looking like a clown.
I find that it looks decent if I apply a thin layer of YSL Rouge Pur Couture glossy stain in rose vinyl over the top as it brings some warmth to the colour. I don't want to completely write the product off just yet so I will continue to experiment with different ways to wear it. I take comfort in the fact that the profits go to a good cause so I think the purchase is worth it even though I'm not 100% happy with the results.