Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

on 2/21/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my first go with a BB cream. I resisted the hype for a long time until I stumbled on this while shopping Sephora and was entirely drawn in by the Snow Glow shade. I am extremely pale year round, with problem skin, and this winter has made it much more difficult to deal with my fair tone, acne problems and blotchy, dry skin. As it happens, initially the color matched perfectly and I was impressed by how well it evened out my skin. I still needed foundation and concealer, but it canceled out so much of the redness beforehand, is very hydrating and primed the skin nicely and my other makeup applied like a dream. By mid-morning/noon, it turned orange and maybe it was just bad to apply it under that fdtn, but still super disappointing. I have used it a few times since, once with with just concealer and powder over it, and tried again with a different fdtn, and the perfect light shade changed again each time. Most pressing complaint, add me to the list of those breaking out because of it. :( I have many small bumps all over and a more severe, icky breakout on my chin. For that, I must discontinue use. Even though it didn't work for long, however, hats off to Too Faced for this shade. It is/was pretty perfect. :/

on 2/20/2013 11:54:00 PM

I was using Tarte smooth operator agent 10 but I tried this instead because it is 100% vegan and I love it. It offers slightly more coverage than most tinted moisturizers/bb creams and is more moisturizing. I use the color vanilla glow and it is a perfect match for my light to medium yellow based skin. Th formula is very easy to work with and I can easily apply it with my fingers or any brush. This also comes in a tan tube with pink duo-chrome in it which is fun.

on 2/18/2013 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin with large pores. I have tried all forms of oil free makeup, primers, serums etc and nothing seems to help. Most makeup slides off of my face within 2 hours. I am fairly impressed with this one. I am using it with the Primed and Poreless powder and the two combined really keep me shine free for half the day. A quick blot and I am pretty good for a few more hours. It has great lasting power and goes on easily. Finally one worth the money!

on 2/11/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have this in linen. I first received a sample from sephora in the summer in nude glow and loved it. I have a pretty good complexion with no acne and my main problem is redness and uneven skin. This works great to even out the redness! It leaves a very natural looking glow and lasts all day on me, no problem. I wouldn't recommend for peeps that need full coverage.

This product is amazing, and for me it's truly HG. On busy mornings, I can use this on its own without primer or moisturizer and it spreads beautifully. On days when I have extra time, primer and moisturizer work beautifully under this product as well. I find that I don't need to use a setting powder with this at all because it never goes "shiny" throughout the day.
The Too Faced BB evens my skin tone and makes my skin glow. It's great for daytime, or a low-key evening look. Light/medium coverage. Natural glowing finish. Evens skin tone and makes skin look more healthy. Lasts all day. Quick and easy to use (I just blend it in with my fingertips). I use the colour Vanilla Glow, which matches my light, yellow under-toned skin (NC20-ish) perfectly. My skin is normal/combination.

on 2/1/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I get this in Vanilla and its perfect. I have fair yellow undertone skin which is hell on toast to match with most fair makeups. Its like a slightly thicker than a tinted moisturizer, but not like a full foundation. It honestly looks like you don't have makeup on. Perfect for my sensitive, dry, acne prone skin.

on 1/26/2013 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not sure if I like this beauty balm or not. I does looks very natural on my skin, but I have to use some compact power to make it less oily and to cover up some spots and my under-eye dark circkels. I don't like to wear foundation when I go to college, because I already have to wear a lot of makeup during work(I'm a BA). I wanted something that gives me a little cover-up, but is not too heavy. This beauty balm only last for around 4 hours on my skin.. than, it's completely gone.. I won't buy this product again, because it simply doesn't stay on my skin.

on 1/22/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've tried a few Beauty Balm's and this one is my go-to day to day BB. It's not too heavy and leaves me looking dewy without being too shiny.

on 1/15/2013 10:17:00 PM

The brand new shade, Snow Glow, is fabulous for my current NC/NW15 skin. The Too Faced description for this color is "Porcelain with pink tone." I bought Vanilla Glow a while ago but it's just a touch dark for me. Love the mineral sunscreen and pllentiful antioxidants backing them up, but I don't consider this a true BB cream. It's really just a good tinted moisturizer with mineral sunscreen. It is pretty sheer but slightly buildable, blends nicely, and has a beautiful natural finish. It's also a relatively large tube. Very nice product made even nicer by the addition of this lighter shade.

on 1/10/2013 3:18:00 PM

I have sensitive, acne-prone, and oily skin. My skin LOVES this stuff. I have been using it for the entire past year. It is one of the few liquid cosmetics that don't make my skin break out. In fact, I have even slept with this BB cream on and woken up to beautiful skin. In the past, if I wore any makeup to bed at all, I would be broken out and irritated.

Good things about this stuff: great for acne-prone skin, provides medium coverage, blends well, no noticeable scent, and it's a good price for the amount you get. It makes my skin look radiant and healthy, not oily and gross. Although this works as a primer also, I will occasionally wear primer underneath but you really don't need to.

Bad things about this stuff: it is offered in only a handful of shades, the coverage isn't enough to cover up dark spots and raised blemishes. Also, the tube packaging makes it easy to dispense UNTIL you get to the end. Then, it's very difficult to get the last bit out.