January 25, 2015 | 1054 users online

BB Cream - Too Faced - Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was using Tarte smooth operator agent 10 but I tried this instead because it is 100% vegan and I love it. It offers slightly more coverage than most tinted moisturizers/bb creams and is more moisturizing. I use the color vanilla glow and it is a perfect match for my light to medium yellow based skin. Th formula is very easy to work with and I can easily apply it with my fingers or any brush. This also comes in a tan tube with pink duo-chrome in it which is fun.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by barbararoy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have extremely oily skin with large pores. I have tried all forms of oil free makeup, primers, serums etc and nothing seems to help. Most makeup slides off of my face within 2 hours. I am fairly impressed with this one. I am using it with the Primed and Poreless powder and the two combined really keep me shine free for half the day. A quick blot and I am pretty good for a few more hours. It has great lasting power and goes on easily. Finally one worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sfsuperstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in linen. I first received a sample from sephora in the summer in nude glow and loved it. I have a pretty good complexion with no acne and my main problem is redness and uneven skin. This works great to even out the redness! It leaves a very natural looking glow and lasts all day on me, no problem. I wouldn't recommend for peeps that need full coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by RussetBronze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is amazing, and for me it's truly HG. On busy mornings, I can use this on its own without primer or moisturizer and it spreads beautifully. On days when I have extra time, primer and moisturizer work beautifully under this product as well. I find that I don't need to use a setting powder with this at all because it never goes "shiny" throughout the day.
The Too Faced BB evens my skin tone and makes my skin glow. It's great for daytime, or a low-key evening look. Light/medium coverage. Natural glowing finish. Evens skin tone and makes skin look more healthy. Lasts all day. Quick and easy to use (I just blend it in with my fingertips). I use the colour Vanilla Glow, which matches my light, yellow under-toned skin (NC20-ish) perfectly. My skin is normal/combination.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Nephanie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get this in Vanilla and its perfect. I have fair yellow undertone skin which is hell on toast to match with most fair makeups. Its like a slightly thicker than a tinted moisturizer, but not like a full foundation. It honestly looks like you don't have makeup on. Perfect for my sensitive, dry, acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Curlyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if I like this beauty balm or not. I does looks very natural on my skin, but I have to use some compact power to make it less oily and to cover up some spots and my under-eye dark circkels. I don't like to wear foundation when I go to college, because I already have to wear a lot of makeup during work(I'm a BA). I wanted something that gives me a little cover-up, but is not too heavy. This beauty balm only last for around 4 hours on my skin.. than, it's completely gone.. I won't buy this product again, because it simply doesn't stay on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Lisa86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a few Beauty Balm's and this one is my go-to day to day BB. It's not too heavy and leaves me looking dewy without being too shiny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The brand new shade, Snow Glow, is fabulous for my current NC/NW15 skin. The Too Faced description for this color is "Porcelain with pink tone." I bought Vanilla Glow a while ago but it's just a touch dark for me. Love the mineral sunscreen and pllentiful antioxidants backing them up, but I don't consider this a true BB cream. It's really just a good tinted moisturizer with mineral sunscreen. It is pretty sheer but slightly buildable, blends nicely, and has a beautiful natural finish. It's also a relatively large tube. Very nice product made even nicer by the addition of this lighter shade.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by PennyRoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive, acne-prone, and oily skin. My skin LOVES this stuff. I have been using it for the entire past year. It is one of the few liquid cosmetics that don't make my skin break out. In fact, I have even slept with this BB cream on and woken up to beautiful skin. In the past, if I wore any makeup to bed at all, I would be broken out and irritated.

Good things about this stuff: great for acne-prone skin, provides medium coverage, blends well, no noticeable scent, and it's a good price for the amount you get. It makes my skin look radiant and healthy, not oily and gross. Although this works as a primer also, I will occasionally wear primer underneath but you really don't need to.

Bad things about this stuff: it is offered in only a handful of shades, the coverage isn't enough to cover up dark spots and raised blemishes. Also, the tube packaging makes it easy to dispense UNTIL you get to the end. Then, it's very difficult to get the last bit out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by hannahstormc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first saw the product, I thought that it looked like a god send. I had bad acne at the time and I wanted something that would cover well, but wouldn't be cakey. I bought the product and couldn't wait to try it. When I first used it, I noticed that it was slightly sparkly, but I didn't mind. My problem with this product was that it was so sheer. It had absolutly no kind of coverage, and it wore off somewhat quickly. I wouldn't buy again, but that is just my experience.