November 22, 2014 | 1420 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by shay1995

Worst foundation I have ever used! It doesn't last at all, goes all patchy and makes your skin look super oily it is also very glittery! I would not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Ok foundation. Would recommend for dry skin, doesn't really last long on my combination skin. Maybe 4/5 hours then it's worn off. Wouldn't recommend this

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jolanda2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation to me was pretty basic, however it did become part of my makeup routine nicely. The texture of this to me is quite greasy, and when my skin warmed up in the sun the foundation would run off and go patchy, making me look a mess (but this was only once). When I first put this on a member of my family did mention that my skin looked very bright and healthy and after using it daily with a powder.

In general I would have to touch up during the day but dont we have to do that with all foundations?

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Lulunorman

Absolutely rubbish and it made my skin look oily and gave me lots of blackheads

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by laurensprason

This foundation is absolutely wonderful. I am definitely not the kind of person that likes full coverage foundation therefore, during the summer I used this pretty much every single day because it gave me a beautiful glow and wasn't too heavy on my skin. The staying power on my skin is okay however I can't comment on whether it stays on oily skin as I haven't used it since my skin changed massively after summer. The only downside to this foundation is the awful colour range. I am very pale so even the lightest one doesn't suit my skin tone so I had to quit using it as we got further into the colder months. However, I heard that they are releasing more shades for this foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Couldn't find a good match to my skin tone at all, even the lightest one has an orange tinge to it. It's quite a greasy texture which does me no good whatsoever. When it's been on for an hour or two it goes patchy and very shiny adding powder leaves lines on your face wouldn't get this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by pollyhunter

I don't really tend to wear foundation on a regular basis but when I do this is what I where! It gives you a really nice glow! And I have slightly dry skin in patches and this hydrates the skin and doesn't stick to dry patches!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

After Tanya Burr recommended this foundation, i immediately set out to find it. Of course, it's not available in Texas, (maybe even the US?) so i had to order it online where it shipped from IRELAND. Now shipping costs plus the actual cost made me hesitate, but i had heard such good things that i ordered it anyway.

I liked it at first. In fact, I used half of the bottle until i noticed something. It's ORANGE. i wasn't sure if it's because the lighting in my college dorm is different than my bathroom at home, or if my skin tone suddenly changed colors but it was so noticeable. The lack of coverage and glitter was also not a friend to my acne-prone skin. I may use the rest of the bottle during the summer if i get a little tan, but i definitely won't be buying it again.

****if you have very clear, even-toned skin and are just looking for a light pick me up foundation, you might really like this!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Lawlciara

None of the colours match my skin and colours aside it went all dry and patchy on my face. Never again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiaFay

This product is my favourite foundation I've tried so far.
The packaging is lovely, the glass bottle makes the product looks expensive and high end, despite being neither of those things.
The dispenser is brilliant as it provides a good amount of product each pump, meaning there is no wastage.
It has a small fragrance, which is what I can only describe as floral. Reminds me of summer, its lovely.
The foundation itself blends incredibly well, and I find it's best applied with finger tips, but a buffing brush also works well.
It provides medium coverage, but it is buildable, without getting cakey and heavy.

The only downside might be that there is a light shimmer to the foundation, and leaves a natural dewy affect. I would not recommend this to people with oily skin.