Rimmel Wake Me Up

3.7

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCERIN, TALC, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIMETHICONE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, MICA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/ METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM PCA, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE, UREA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TREHALOSE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, HEXYL CINNAMAL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, TOCOPHEROL, TRIACETIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BHT, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].

on 6/14/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product smells great & easy to apply & a nice texture and a very natural look.
I used this product along with the stay matte powder which goes perfectly together.
Its very affordable and I recommend more to people who dont have oily skin.
What I loved is you dont need concealer with this foundation.

on 6/10/2014 2:56:00 PM

I heard so many good things about this foundation that I decided to give it a try, but it is not that good as expected. I bought shade soft beige first (I am an Ivory/ NC15 shade) and it was so dark on me it made me look orange.

So i decided to buy 103 True Ivory, the lightest shade of all and it is still too dark on me. It makes me look orange still, and goes patchy during the day, even when i mix it with other foundations.

It has nice shimmery consistancy, and nice packaging but it does not work well on my skin. It has good coverage too. I really wanted to love this product but it's just not happening.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to love this foundation, it was smooth, brightening and had a nice coverage but no shade matched me at all!even mixing shades and mixing with other foundations it just turned pink on my skin, such a shame because if it was the correct colour for me i would have really liked it!

on 6/4/2014 12:32:00 PM

BAD foundation!
I would not recommend this to anyone who has DRY skin.
it was 7.99, thinking it would be good, for that price I bought it, it was not good at all.

it made my skin peel and flake, and gave me terrible wrinkles under my eyes ( baring in mind I am 16 ) that should not be happening! it was way too pale, streaky and stuck in the creases of my skin!

this is a terrible foundation in all areas, I will never re purchase!

on 5/29/2014 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was an ok product and gave good coverage. However I did end up far too shimmery when left on a a while! I'll use this foundation again but only when I'm not going to be out for long. I wouldn't purchase again!

on 5/27/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The best drugstore foundation I have ever used! I bought this and MAC studio fix fluid at the same time and I MUCH prefer this! There's so many pros to this foundation! The smell and the subtle shimmer it leaves on your skin are lovely; and the price is fantastic for what it's worth. It's not too cakey and can be built upon to your liking. The only reason it isn't 5 is because it tends to go patchy throughout the day but overall a great go-to product.

on 5/25/2014 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product because i had heard of a few people raving about it. I can safely say that I do not like this product. The first few times that I used this I quite liked it as it gave me a nice complexion and was nice coverage, I only wore it for about 2 hours so it stayed well. Then I tried wearing it to school- big mistake, after about 3 hours i could feel it on my face, i went to the bathroom and it was completely patchy, even after powdering and primer. A girl even started teasing me for being 'covered in makeup' when i had a very small amount on, it just looked like a lot because of how patchy it had become. As well as this the glitter was much too intense for me, and instead of being a nice shimmer, was like someone had sprinkled glitter on to my face.. In photos it looked particularly unflattering.

To sum up, I disliked this product. If you are looking for something long- lasting and natural looking, I would not recommend this product. However, it looks great in the fist hour of application and in dim lighting.

on 5/22/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is actually much better than I expected. I was a bit worried about the shimmer but the finish is quite beautiful; you get a nice glow without looking overly dewy. The lighter colours lean a but too pink for me but that's pretty standard for drugstore foundation. Overall, it's a lovely daytime foundation and I'll purchase it again.

on 5/18/2014 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have already reviewed this product but that was when I first purchased it and since then I have seen rapid improvements of this foundation as my skin has become clearer. I have become more accustomed to the dewy finish and as summer dooms I prefer it more than my winter matte look. I love the way you can adjust the amount of blending you need to do for this foundation depending on how much coverage you want. I have this in the 201 classic beige and although it was slighty dark for my skin tone when first buying it,I have discovered that when fake tanning it is the perfect shade!! Cannot rave about this product enough but only in SUMMER!!! Definitely not a winter foundation

on 5/17/2014 1:39:00 PM

I would say this foundation is average. For my personal skin tone, it is way too yellow meaning that I always look orange when I wear this. Secondly, it is quite shimmery, which can sometimes help with tired looking skin, however I sometimes feel in certain lights I look like I have glitter all over my face. The lasting power is pretty average too, it would probably last a good 4hours, but for me personally I don't really like this foundation. It is excellent quality for it's price, but I don't think I would buy it again.