September 2, 2014 | 1295 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

Oh my gosh no! Wear this if you want your face to scream "Look at me I'm wearing sparkly foundation and look like a clown!" Yuck.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by pauliepocket

Was pleasantly surprised by how much I like this foundation. It gives a great dewy finish, and makes my skin look great, albeit a bit oily. However, I feel like the sparkles in the foundation are extremely over the top. I didn't notice it at first but as soon as my face reflects light, I can see how sparkly I look. Good for the price.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by etherealcharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard people praising this product so I decided to give it a try. I am not disappointed with this foundation! My skin looks brighter; it does give your skin a 'wake up', brighter kind of look. It's light and covers everything perfectly. It makes your skin looks flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Hanzxoxoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this product since I found the concealer of the same product amazing but with this foundation which I brought in the lightest shade (ivory) was a tad orange on me but with a bit of powder it was fixed . Other than that it was really good, For me it provides about a medium coverage. This is the perfect foundation for spring/summer time as its pretty dewy and adds radiance but in autumn/winter time it is a bit bright . For packaging I really like the pump as it makes it less messy to apply. Overall it is a pretty good foundation !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by evalovespipa

I have fair, sensitive and reactive skin. The lightest colour in the range looked super orange on my and the weird thing about this product was that it IMMEDIATELY broke me out in small pimples across my nose. I wore it for about 15 minutes too test it and after taking it off because the colour was so bad, the pimples left behind were atrocious.

Stay away from this product if you have similar skin to mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by SoMomplicated

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay! First things first this product is a Anti-Fatigue/Wake Up effect type product. So it has A LOT of light reflecting particles. Which I didn't love. I mean inside, in the mirror it looked good. But as soon as I hit the sun, or took photos with a flash. I look like Edward freaking Cullen, I was so sparkly. LOL. But I loved the coverage. I enjoyed how easy it applied. Absolutely adored the packaging, I LOVE pump top foundations. And I love RIMMEL so much. Just the amount of sparkle was a bit over the top for me. So.. I love mixing foundations. To get my perfect one, customized to ME! So I recently purchased the NEW Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse. I used a pea sized amount of the Stay Matte and one pump of the Wake Me Up, mixed it together with my finger. And applied with my Spa Source Stipple Brush. I ended up loving it! My skin was matted because of the Stay Matte, so then the light reflecting qualities of the Wake Me Up were no where near as harsh! It gave the PERFECT finish, for me atleast. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by beccagolightly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so upset about this one. It colour matches me beautifully and applies well, but no matter how long I wear it, with or without primer, it breaks me out. Every.single.time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Really for the price this is a very nice foundation, the texture is creamy, dewy, the finish natural and moisturizing..on top of it the color selection is very good, soft natural beiges...
Very very nice!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Chloeluckin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this foundation. I was a little wary at first because I needed a full coverage foundation, but this is pretty great. It's a great colour match (I have ivory) which is much better than the 25 hour foundation (which I hated and the lightest shade was orange on me) and I also don't new setting powder :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Caleeesi

Oy. This foundation is NOT for me. It feels nice and applies well, but regardless of how much or how little I used, as soon as I was in the sun light my entire face was glowing, and not in a good way. This would be the best drugstore foundation if it had slightly less light reflecting particles. There are other anti-fatigue foundations that make me look less sparkly. I won't be repurchasing.