December 18, 2014 | 1741 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by cakedup82inmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

didn't do anything for me. won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My Christian Dior Skinflash radiant concealer finally bit the dust (thank goodness as I wasn't all that crazy about it) and I didn't spend the money on YSL Touche Éclat or Givenchy's highlighter/concealer pen so I got this one instead and I'm so glad I did.
I do think the Dream Lumi Touch is better used as a highlighter than a concealer. I used Buff as a concealer and I wasn't too thrilled with the lack of coverage.

I already use L'Oreal's Touche Magique concealer for undereye circles and I wanted something to highlight the inner corners. This fits the bill perfectly. I use the Nude shade for this effect (Asian, NC30/C3) and it doesn't give me the reverse raccoon look, just a nice highlighted look where I want.

I don't have an issue with staying power but I'm not super oily, just combination. (normal to slightly oily/dry)

If you're looking for a highlighter and don't want to spend the big bucks, take a look at this one. You might be pleasantly surprised.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this much better than my other LOreal concealer. It has a great color to conceal my under eye circles as well highlight the area i want to be highlighted. I will be buying again if I run out, but i do like the packaging because I cannot control the amount of product that comes out on the little brush, I feel like I am wasting more than I actually need.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by confessionsonadancefloor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had purchased the Lumi Touch stick under the assumption that it was concealer with some brightening qualities. It was a bit steep for maybelline (at $12 or $13,) but since it was essentially advertised as a "2-in-1" I took a gamble.

As a concealer, I give it a 3/5. It certainly reduces the look of dark under eye circles and other blemishes, but does it truly 'conceal?' Nope, not even close. As a brightener, I'd give it 4.5/5. It adds a very nice radiancy in small doses. I would purchase this again as an illuminator, but I would recommend a separate product for any concealing purposes.

PROS:
Is a great illuminator
Blends really well
Has some minimal concealing qualities

CONS:
A bit pricey for a drugstore brand
Doesn't 'conceal' as it says it will

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by xjennat

Alright guys... this is my HG undereye concealer. I have really bad circles due to genetics... very dark and my eyes are set deep so I have a large crease underneath my eyes because of my eyeballs I guess. So its very hard to cover my dark circles with a normal concealer! I have light/medium colored yellowtoned skin and use the color beige and it does an awesome job at both neutralizing the dark purplish color and blending in with my skintone. It creases a bit but I cant be too picky and lasts a pretty good time too! Love love love! If the age rewind concealer and other concealers dont work for undereyes I would extremely suggest you try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok concealer, great highlighter that has replaced my expensive YSL Touche Eclat. I now use this in ivory instead of Touche Eclat number 2 for highlighting. Gives light coverage; more than Touche Eclat, and has a nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by AONeal79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I disagree with reviews that say this product is more of a highlighter than a concealer. I think it conceals very well, is long-lasting and also buildable. I mainly bought it because I wanted to try a concealer with a brush applicator and have been pleased so far - very easy to dot onto blemishes, etc. If I had one warning, it would be that this product may sting if used on especially delicate or irritated skin. I use a retinoid (Tazorac) under my eyes (per Dr. recommendation) and applying this concealer stings momentarily when I put it in that area.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Jbaby22

This concealer was just perfect, while it lasted. It blends very well and is easy to apply. But I only got 4 or 5 good uses out of it before it was empty!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Mellifluence

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everyone keeps raving about this product, and for me, it definitely lives up to the hype. Not quite an illuminator, not quite a concealer (but with more coverage than YSL's 'Touch Eclat'), the 'Dream Lumi Touch' is great if your skin doesn't need a medium/heavy concealer, just a little bit of help to cover redness or minor dark circles. It also doesn't emphasise or 'grab' at dry patches, so it's suitable for dry skin. I use it on its own over a moisturised face on good skin days and with a Japanese BB cream on not-so-great ones for a healthy, natural, no-makeup makeup look.

HG 'concealer', highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by YEAHAnGiE

This product is a brightener not a concelear. If you have really dark under eyes I recommend using a higher coverage concelear and using this brightener over it. This product is wonderful on its own if you want to look more awake. This is an amazing first time brightener, it doesn't crease, easy to blend, affordable, it's easy to find at most stores that sale drugstore makeup, and the applicator is really nice/simple to control! I defiantly would recommend this product! FYI if you never tried any under eye brightener before, you defiantly should! No matter what age you are, under eye brightener (and a little mascara) can give you suuuuucccch a confident boost!!