September 22, 2014 | 1976 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer goes on well on is easily bendable. It didn't highlight as well as i would have liked or cover dark circles very well. but i think its still a decent product. the packaging looks nice but having to twist the bottom to make the product come out is not something i like. I think I'll repurchase this until i find a better concealer for under eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by danielle616

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! I've heard many mixed reviews but overall, it's worked well for me! I use it in a triangle shape under my eyes and down my nose!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this for highlighting my face. I have this in Ivory & Radiant and am about an NC30-35. I use Radiant where I have darker circles and Ivory to highlight my face. Radiant is a salmon color which works well to cancel out any darkness and Ivory is a great highlight for my skin tone. I do notice that this doesn't have amazing staying power but does the job for highlighting. Id recommend priming your undereyes to help this concealer stay longer. The product is creamy and very easy to blend, I use a beauty blender for best results. Would repurchase again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this product, i apply it doing the upside down triangle under my eyes, down my nose, on my browbone,a bit on my cheekbones, a bit in the middle of my forehead, and WOW it makes me look prettier, my face literaly looks so glowy! i havnt broken out from it either and i usually do w makeup

UPDATE: this made the bridge of my nose break out after using it a few weeks and i noticed it looks cakey/dry on me in natural light :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by EcoPretty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After using Jane Iredale's Active Light Under-eye Concealer for years, I finally bid it adieu when they increased the price, yet again, to a whopping $27. I switched to Revlon's DNA Advantage concealer since it's a Paula Begoun Best Pick and has really nice ingredients for a drugstore product. But it dried very cake-like and I disliked the wand applicator for under the eyes. Enter Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi. Do I wish this was paraben-free and had skin-nutritious ingredients like a little cucumber extract, vitamin E, etc? Yes. But it goes on smoothly, brightens well, has the click pen applicator that I like -- and is a third the price of my former Jane Iredale concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Minjeec

I think this concealer is good compared to the other drugstore concealers ive tried (mainly maybelline fit me). I got this in a shade that matches my skin so it doesnt exactly highlight because i didnt want that. It covers pretty well. I dont really like the packaging. When i twist a little too much product and close the cap, it gloops and looks nasty. And i dont think the applicator brush is sanitary. But its the best drugstore concealer ive tried so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really am so in love with this product! I love how it acts as a highlighter and concealer as well! It really hides my blemishes and dark circles! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. Although it doesn't really last long or maybe I just used too much in the beginning, it really brightens and covers my undereye circles. It's not super cheap but I would repurchase even though it lasts for like a month if I don't use it sparingly. I would suggest another concealer for pimples because this just brightens them and makes then extra visible. adding this concealer on the slides of my nose and on the corners of my mouth is pretty awesome too ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Karenmellcarrillo

It's amazing. I have dark circles and if I add this on top of my concealer, it doesn't add any cakeyness. It is perfect to add that flawless touch :D I don't use it when my skin is dry though. It only worsens the problem.

It lasts maybe...5 hours? It creases too. But it adds that brightness that makes anyone look great! I don't mind patting out the creases here and there.

There's just soooooooooooo little of it! I always either over twist or under twist, which leads me over twist -___- . That's probably just me though.

I run out sooner than I like and it's pricey! :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by michkal

This is a great concealer/highlighter. I use it under my eyes in the half closer to my nose. It covers darkness well. I don't think this would be enough coverage for those looking to hide very dark circles. I also use it under my brows to even out my skin tone and add some dimension. I also use it around my lips to make them look a bit fuller. It does not crease under my eyes, which is rare for me. It also blends well so it looks natural. I also have YSL touché éclat, which is similar, but I like this one better. It conceals more and highlights less, which serves me better. YSL is purely a highlighter. Both are good products, but I use this much more often. I match this to my skintone, while i chose a shade lighter in the YSL. The price is great too. I like the click pen packaging.