November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

I love this foundation - it's my favourite and I'm on my second bottle.

I hate full coverage foundations because my skin can't breathe and it's always obvious you have makeup on. Not the case with this! The texture is SO light - I actually forget I have anything on because you can't feel it. But it does cover your face and you don't need much at all - and my skin can actually BREATHE. It lasts all day and dries virtually as soon as it hits your skin. Doesn't leave me orange either.

So many colours too and very easy to match to your tone. Be careful with the pump though and make sure you shake it every time you use it to make sure you get even colour. Lasts a long time too so worth the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by jadel6

Worst foundation I have ever used, no coverage whatsoever. To get any product out you have to shake it for a considerable length of time. Do not buy

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ihearttwirl

Well I first bought this product because I read the reviews and I thought I would try it out for myself. I was shocked when the foundation came out of the bottle because it was really dark and i wasnt sure if it would match my skin tone. It looks really bubbly like you have soap bubbles in your hand. When you first apply it if you put to much on your face at one time its really runny and its really liquidy. If you put a little on at a time it works perfectly. This product doesn't have good coverage either if you put a normal amount on. You have to put a lot to get average coverage. When you put it on your face feels really sticky like its really humid and you can feel it on your face. Now i'm an athlete and i don't usually wear when i work out but when i have something going on at school i put it on and you an tell your wearing it in the sunlight and in a room because of the excessive amount you need to put on because of the lack of coverage. It is horrible around water too. Sometimes in the morning when im working out my eyes get watery because of the weather or i yawned and it turns the foundation under my eyes in to liquid. I would not recommend this product if you have any blemishes on your skin or your an athlete like me. If you just want to hide your pores and make the overall skintone of your face better i would recommend it but other than that don't waste your money on this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by GlamourGirl12

Great foundation i used creamy natural and used this product for my wedding and id have to say my face looked flawless. Great product to use if you are having pictures taken. I have switched to a different foundation because i always keep up with the new but i will use this stuff again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by MalloryLuers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like using this product for those days where I'm in a rush. The coverage is pretty good. I wouldn't say its sheer coverage, because it does cover blemishes okay. I wouldn't recommend this if you are a person who likes heavy coverage, because it's nothing like that. I apply this with my hands. Just like it says on the packaging, it only takes about a walnut sized amount. This is a pretty good product for people who normally use mineral foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Daisy3

This is not a product for someone with dry skin!!
My skin is combination-dry in the winter. I have a light-medium skin tone with yellow and peach undertones, and in the store, on my hand, I thought I had found a matching color. However, once I had applied it to my face, it dried out and oxidized, and suddenly I was two shades darker with a brownish tint.
Also, this stuck to any dry skin on my face and looked cakey, even with a primer. So it further dried my face, made it look gross, and had minimal coverage.
I had heard good things about this product from friends, so I was pretty disappointed overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ilovebeautyandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a good , light coverage foundation when I saw this in the clearance section and decided to get it . As soon as I got home I tried it on.. It was TERRIBLE !!! I follow the directions and when you spray it , more than enough comes out. I continued by applying it to my face with a stippling brush..It was like I put nothing on my face !! If you buy this product then I recommend this for people with no skin problems . This is not even light coverage it is like putting air on your face . I also don't recommend this product because the can sprays out to much . This product does not even cover up redness !!! I am very upset with Maybelline since I use there products every time !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sjm423

This is the worst idea from maybelline. I do like a lot of there products. The color selection is so off, you have to go a couple shades lighter, now I know. Natural Beige was the color I got, it looked Orange !!!!! It was hard to blend and after half an hour I did notice the Orange color going away, but I could see patches on my face. It's a wet consistency, and the pump is hard to control. It flyies out of the bottle, beware, the cost is between$11-13. If you can find the right color and you want a light feeling foundation go for it, I did like that it felt like I had nothing on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot! Light coverage,blendable,perfect for summer time!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by laniihoughton

Made me look like an oompa loompa! I have very fair skin and I look ridiculous with this on. Never buying this again.