September 3, 2014 | 1168 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by GlamourGirl12

Great foundation i used creamy natural and used this product for my wedding and id have to say my face looked flawless. Great product to use if you are having pictures taken. I have switched to a different foundation because i always keep up with the new but i will use this stuff again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by MalloryLuers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like using this product for those days where I'm in a rush. The coverage is pretty good. I wouldn't say its sheer coverage, because it does cover blemishes okay. I wouldn't recommend this if you are a person who likes heavy coverage, because it's nothing like that. I apply this with my hands. Just like it says on the packaging, it only takes about a walnut sized amount. This is a pretty good product for people who normally use mineral foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Daisy3

This is not a product for someone with dry skin!!
My skin is combination-dry in the winter. I have a light-medium skin tone with yellow and peach undertones, and in the store, on my hand, I thought I had found a matching color. However, once I had applied it to my face, it dried out and oxidized, and suddenly I was two shades darker with a brownish tint.
Also, this stuck to any dry skin on my face and looked cakey, even with a primer. So it further dried my face, made it look gross, and had minimal coverage.
I had heard good things about this product from friends, so I was pretty disappointed overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ilovebeautyandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a good , light coverage foundation when I saw this in the clearance section and decided to get it . As soon as I got home I tried it on.. It was TERRIBLE !!! I follow the directions and when you spray it , more than enough comes out. I continued by applying it to my face with a stippling brush..It was like I put nothing on my face !! If you buy this product then I recommend this for people with no skin problems . This is not even light coverage it is like putting air on your face . I also don't recommend this product because the can sprays out to much . This product does not even cover up redness !!! I am very upset with Maybelline since I use there products every time !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sjm423

This is the worst idea from maybelline. I do like a lot of there products. The color selection is so off, you have to go a couple shades lighter, now I know. Natural Beige was the color I got, it looked Orange !!!!! It was hard to blend and after half an hour I did notice the Orange color going away, but I could see patches on my face. It's a wet consistency, and the pump is hard to control. It flyies out of the bottle, beware, the cost is between$11-13. If you can find the right color and you want a light feeling foundation go for it, I did like that it felt like I had nothing on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot! Light coverage,blendable,perfect for summer time!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by laniihoughton

Made me look like an oompa loompa! I have very fair skin and I look ridiculous with this on. Never buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by x0xerika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

am i the only one who likes this product? i think it goes on well, it's easy to blend in, it covers good & doesn't look caked on like most foundations, i don't have any problems with dryness (my skin is normal), it's very light on my face, and i haven't had any problems with it rubbing off when i touch my face. i'm pretty happy with this product & will definitely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cons:
*It has zero coverage no matter how many coats you put on your face.
*not good for dry skin!!! Will dry out your face!!!!
*makes your skin feel oily when you touch it.

I can't think of any pros. Not worth the price.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, please save your money and buy something else!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At the time that I used this I had very bad breakouts, this did not cover those. However, I did like the finish, very air brushed looking. Can run a little on the orange side.