April 19, 2014 | 840 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation did nothing for my skin. It felt nice going on buy as soon as it dried, it completely disappeared and provided zero coverage. I really didn't understand what the point of it was since it did not stay on my skin long enough to do anything. I tried various primers and I tried setting it with powder but it just instantly disappeared from my skin. The idea behind it was nice since it is lightweight but it failed to do anything for my skin which is on the dry side.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Mikspp

This foundation is awful. Not only was it orange, but it has an awful greasy texture that caused it clump after a few hours.
Check out my blog where I review this product in depth:
Foundation Hunt Review #1: Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Barbie456

At first, I loved this. Then after a while it became really gross looking on my skin. It made me look really uneven. It also made me look orange and cakey. The pump is really the only good thing about it...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No no NO!!!! Horrid beige WATER!! That's truly all it is! No coverage whatsoever, and even if it had coverage, it takes a ton of the foam to even cover one cheek! Wish I would've read the reviews on this one first.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by SweetAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I've given this a couple of tires over the last few weeks. I can't say I like it. It was a bit expensive for drugstore, which makes it more disappointing because of how bad it was. I bought this in the lightest shade, which is still a little too dark, and a bit orange. It doesn't look to have a lot of shade range.This stuff spurts out EVERYWHERE, I hold my hand in the skin to spray some on the back, it makes clean up easier. The texture is less creamy than hair mousse, that makes taking a little bit on your finger a little more tricky, the pouf is dented and what ends up on your finger is deflated. I'm not a huge fan of applying foundation with my fingers but this is really the only way decently. Coverage is pretty light, but I liked it. It looks really good when first applied and I don't have to use a setting powder.

Now, I have dry skin but I keep it pretty well under control and flake free. This stuff gives me flakes in places where I usually don't even get bad dry patches! This makes my face look ashy and gross after an hour or so. I won't be repurchasing, there are much better foundations out there. I mean it's a neat idea and all, but not well executed. Doesn't work well with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by dcramire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation really has nothing going for it. First of all, the coverage is horrible. It can't even cover minor redness. Second, it goes on orange and does not adjust. Third, and worst of all, was the fact that it gave me a horrible allergic reaction. I had an outbreak of hives all around my jawline. Needless to say, I would never repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It provided no real coverage for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Galahand

So the first time I used it I was not ok with it. I didn't like how it appeared on my face because it looked so dry, even with moisturizer. I waited about half an hour and it turned out great after it settled on my face. It gave me just the right amount of coverage that I wanted that day so I went about business as usual. However, and I've noticed this a couple of times too, a few hours later it would be like cake on my face. For some reason the chemicals in this product hates my skin. I was horrified that it sat clearly on my lines on my mouth and dry spots so that everyone could see my foundation. I hate being wasteful so I used a tinted moisturizer with this and I am pleased to say that it was so much better and lasted me a good portion of the day. My skin looked great. But I'm not buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by EmmaSalvatore

Even though I don't like this foundation I've brought 3 bottles as I've been a sucker and falling for how it comes out looking like foam . OMGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT $20 FOR 1 BOTTLE ALL TOGETHER I SPEND $60 ON THIS CRAP FOUNDATION it last about 3-4 hours before it starts coming of your face it dosnt even come of all together it has like spots were its falling of and I don't even have combination skin or anything and I was in second period of school when I saw it has already started slipping of my face even though I used a high end primer and powder
I had to takeit of in the bathroom and really it twice !! I really don't like touching up at school
The coverage wasn't good at all !!! I would have gotten better coverage from a tinted moisturiser !
The only thing I like about this foundation is that it has good packaging and that the have good colour shades but I had t get a shade lighter beach use it oxidised on my face

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This is awful. It's wet, oily, hard to blend and very orange. Cute gimmick, but don't fall for it.