October 20, 2014 | 1953 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

I can't believe all the negative reviews as I find this product surprisingly good! Its almost as good as my Smashbox Studio Skin (without the price tag). It gives a very flawless finish and doesn't settle into lines. The only down side us that I can't wear it on warmer days as it is too oily and melts off: great winter daily though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Kaylalaa

I don't get why everyone hates it so much! Honestly I really love the way it makes me glow.. All other foundations that are meant to leave me glow-ey make me break out, this one didn't. It covers very well and does give me an airbrush effect. I will say, that it doesn't last as long as say the whipped colorstay from revlon, but it's lasting enough for a normal drugstore honestly. I never felt like it 'melted' off my face? I have been using it in cooler weather and that could be why.. All in all I will definitely repurchase. I always have more than one foundation on hand but have found since this ran out, I have missed it. My only real complaint is that it ran out a bit fast, which most likely has to do with the packaging

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by tillis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a bit surprised to see so many horrible reviews! I recently bought this on a whim while waiting for my regular Mac Studio Sculpt to arrive in the mail, and I actually really liked it. It feels really light on my face and gives me a nice even coverage. It does dry really fast, so you have to blend pretty quickly. It is really shimmery as well, but I don't notice it inside and outside it's fine if I set it with a mattifying powder. It doesn't look as good after a few hours, but I didn't find it melted off on me like some people had happen, either. I don't think it will be my new "go-to" but it wasn't too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by kk1007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is absolutely horrid. Might be the worst foundation I have every used. It sparkled. Even in the fluorescent lighting of my office I literally sparkled. It slid off my face and gathered in my pores and the little lines on my face making me look like a sparkly caricature of myself. I didn't notice any smell like other posters have commented. I did notice that I couldn't even get it to stay put on my face. It just slid around whether I was using a brush, sponge or my fingers. And I tried all three the one and only time I used it. I tried making it stay put with translucent powder but that just left me looking like a sparkly ghost. I'm going to try to return it. Never ever waste your money on this product. Literally the worst foundation I have used in my whole adult life.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ascoundon

I was so disappointed with this product. On the positive side, I did like the way it made me 'glow' and masked imperfections when I first applied it. However, the dispenser is awful - it comes out in massive amounts that get everywhere. Also, within an hour or so I was so shiny (not 'glowy' anymore!) and it cast a weird sort of gray ghostly shade to my skin. Finally, and the worst part, was the smell. I've never been one to really care what scent my foundation has (doesn't need one in my opinion) but the chemical, old paint smell was so overpowering that I just couldn't face using this product anymore! I used the natural beige color on my fair-medium combination skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by meridon12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't recommend this. I normally love Revlon products but was very disappointed with this. Although it does do quite good coverage, it doesn't stay on for long and it is very oily and sticky. The worst part about it is that I find it has an awful smell to it, like wet dog!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by redwatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definitely do not recommend this foundation - it is very oily and as people have said will melt off your face after only a few hours. Too much comes out of the pump and it slides over the face making it very hard to apply evenly.
I honestly believe it is the cause of my recent skin problems, making me break out more frequently. It also accentuates any dry patches on the skin (albeit like a lot of foundations) so cannot see it as being a suitable foundation for any skin types.
I bought the lightest shade and yet it looks quite cakey when I compare it to my neck.

If you want to buy Revlon, check out their Colorstay foundation - it is much, much better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have no problem with this foundation. You must be careful not to pump too much out! I have dry skin, I use a moisturizer and primer before applying this foundation. I have had problems with it looking cakey, and not well blended but I solved this by applying the foundation with a barely damp sponge. It applies beautifully, but you must blend well! I do have a problem with it settling into a few larger pores, and to avoid this I blend the hell out of it! Works well, I am going to buy a darker shade for spring/summer. I have Shell right now and it's fairly light, almost but not quite, too light for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst foundation I've ever used. It's so thick and gross feeling on the skin. After a few hours it starts to literally melt and go into the cracks of your skin, highlighting ever single imperfection on your face. It makes my skin so oily/greasy. I was so disappointed. I've never seen my skin look so horrible. I don't recommend this foundation to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sweets0002

This product should have shades for darker skin tones. The darkest I have seen is Caramel and thats still very light. Anyways, the packaging is OK, however the pump gives too much foundation on one go.