Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Love this! A great shade- similar to Mac's Indianwood, and a very close dupe for my By Terry ombre blackstar in bronze moon. Creamy consistency, easy to blend when it's freshly applied, and then BAM, it's set for hours and hours.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product!! Such good quality for the price, an amazing product for wearing under eye shadows to really bring out the colour,extremely wearable on it's own and on days wear I'm feeling lazy I will just sweep this all over the lid with my Mac 217. This product is not chunky at all and is extremely blenadble and durable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone especially as it is so cheap :-)

Absolutely beautiful colour and I love the consistency.
These eyeshadows are great as bases, but On and On Bronze is just as gorgeous on its own. It's the first colour I have from this range, but it makes me want to go out and buy more colours because it really is just a beautiful, beautiful eyeshadow.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cool-toned, somewhat frosty golden taupe with a drier, thicker texture than some other cream shadows. Works well for both day and night, and has decent lasting power.
Unlike Tough as Taupe from this line, which doesn't do much for me on its own, it works well alone as well as as a base for powder shadows.

The only problem is that it sometimes dries to a papery or cracked look that's ageing on the lids if applied more thickly. Otherwise, a solid drugstore product.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

To keep it simple, this eyeshadow is a must staple for everyone's collection. You can use it as a single shade all over the lid and it looks beautiful. It lasts all day. I like to use it as a base to intensify my eyeshadow. Try it under gold and brown eyeshadows - amazing!

Only thing to remember is to blend it out quickly. It sets super fast.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite eyeshadow at the moment! So easy to apply, and it blends beautifully. It's a perfect base for a bronzed eye makeup, but it's also perfect on it's own as you can make it less or more intense due to how much you want to apply. By applying with varying intensity over different parts of the lid you can create a nice effect, like a smoky eye but with just one shadow! It also stays put literally all day, which is great if you don't want to worry about your makeup during the day.

People with sensitive eyes and dry eyes (bad tear production), beware. This is a beautiful eyeshadow (i look so pretty with it, takes 1 min to apply) but... the pain it caused me doesn't make it worth for me.

This is a good cream eye shadow. It is very pigmented and metallic. I apply it with my fingers because it just goops up a brush and does't spread well with the bristles. It blends easily on its own, I think the best use for this color is as a one-shadow look. It doesn't seem to play very nice with other cream or powder shadows. I don't like it as a base, because on me it will crease quickly if I put a powder shadow on top. It isn't extremely long wearing, but I can get 5- 6 hours out of it before it starts creasing. You have to be a little careful when applying it because the shimmer is hard to completely wipe off if you get some color where it doesn't belong. In all, this is the best Color Tattoo that I have used and I would recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZING. stays put and is a gorgeous cool toned colour, very pigmented, lasts ages, doesn't crease and can stay on my oily lids, will be repurchasing

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried and tried to make this work on me and I always end up with crazy shimmer all over my eyes and no color pigmentation after an hour. I've purchased this color twice because my first one dried up in less than a month with barely any use. I figured the formula wasn't lasting because it was dry. So since they are inexpensive I picked up another one. Well besides it being dry it still had absolutely lasting power besides that left over shimmer. I have extremely dry lids to the point were I most of the time dont have to use primer and my eye shadows never fade. Expect for these Color tattoos. For the amount of money I wasted on different colors and formulas I could of purchased the 3 of the Chanel cream shadows that I actually Love and never fade of crease in less then an hour..

Video Reviews & Tutorials