December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

It's a bit of a deceiving color - in the tube it's a dark plum but on my lips it turns out to a pretty bright berry color. Out of the 4 lip butters I picked up, this is my least favorite only because of the misleading color but it's still a wearable color for my skintone. Moisturizing power is decent, nothing to rave about but if you're looking for that dark purple berry color, this isn't the right product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own so MANY of these lip butters and this is the latest one I have picked up. I have been using it non stop all week and it has become my staple, easy, plum berry color for the fall/winter. It's perfect for my medium complexion and I adore it. It doesn't last too long, but I don't mind reapplying. It can be built up to an intense plum/berry on me, to a sheer version and is easy to apply even without a mirror!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by vuj

In looove with this shade on me. For reference I am NC30 in MAC and Natural Tan in Bobbi Brown. This color is great on my lips, like another reviewer said, it's a MLBB but in a more plum tone. I've been loving revlon's lip butter collection. Another great one is Figjam if you're looking for tones that compliment medium tone skin. A good tip is to make sure you exfoliate your lips. This will really emphasis the dry patches if your lips aren't maintained. The lasting power is decent, and it's low maintenance since it's sheer and can be built up for a more intense color impact.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a beautiful plum berry shade, not as moisturizing as I would have liked. But very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Morganox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product. I have very pale skin and it's very hard for me to find a colour that works and doesn't make me look like a clown or goth-y but this is just perfect. It's moisturizing and pretty. The only downside is that you really don't get a lot of product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a nice dried rose petal colour. I love how it looks on my lips. Less balmy than other Revlon lipbutters. Not stays on lips for much like other colours. I need to refresh it in every chance, which makes my lips feel dry. I suppose I wouldn't buy this one again. But I'll continue using it until it's finished.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I just got this and unfortunately it's not what I wanted it to be. I was expecting a plum color yet somehow on me it is almost a nude pink with a hint of mauve! It's a nice color and creamy but it's more of a spring color and I was looking for something a little richer for fall. This also feels more drying then my other 2 lip butters.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This product is a dark mauve/plum color. It comes off too dark on my lips. THis product is a tad bit pricey for a drugstore lip product. I love the product overall, just not this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After seeing all the hype over Revlon lip butters, I decided to give one a try. I'm not a lipstick fan; I prefer MAC lipglass, Clinique SuperBalm and other heavy glosses. I picked up Sugar Plum as I am typically drawn to plums and applied it as soon as I got to my car. I love the packaging, and overall this is a good product. I would call it a light, creamy lipstick rather than a tinted balm or anything else. It's consistency and feel is nothing spectacular but it is lighter than regular lipsticks and goes on smoothly. If I apply a thin layer, this shade is a mauvy pink. With additional layers, it builds up to a bright but not obscene plummy mauve. There is no glitter or shimmer to it, and when it fades, it does fade to a stained look. Nice product, great color, not drying. Feels better than the L'Oreal leBalm in my opinion. I might not rebuy it only because I prefer gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Thursday_Next

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love it. The quilted look of the tube cap, the smoothness, the color is just strong enough. Sugar Plum is an ideal shade for a redheads if you want something just a bit louder than neutral. I am not comfortable with almost any lip colors...I found Stila's limited edition Raisin lip gloss and that was the only lip color I felt safe applying with abandon until this one. This is very similar, without the gold flecks in Raisin.