Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

4.5

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite lip butters. It is perfectly pigmented and the formula is moisturizing.

on 12/2/2012 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow, I am impressed! The formula is very moisturizing and the color goes on beautifully! At first the color is really intimidating because of how dark it is, but once you put it on, the color is a beautiful, slightly plummier color than my lip color. This does not have any shimmers, although it is very glossy. I did take one lippie off because the formula did not last very long. But very happy with the purchase!! :D

on 11/27/2012 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My first Revlon Lip Butter was Gumdrop, a light lilac. I liked it enough to try more.
Sugar Plum was one i tried... and it went back.
Sugar Plum is a medium dark yet sheer, cool red. I like genuinely plum lipsticks -- MAC Musky Amethyst, Kat von D. Oh My Goth -- and plum glosses -- MAC Dark as Night and On Display -- for example. On my lips Sugar Plum was too red and not plummy enough, and i do not wear red lipstick, so it went back.
I now have 6 Lip Butters, and Sugar Plum is not one of them.

on 11/10/2012 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a bit of a deceiving color - in the tube it's a dark plum but on my lips it turns out to a pretty bright berry color. Out of the 4 lip butters I picked up, this is my least favorite only because of the misleading color but it's still a wearable color for my skintone. Moisturizing power is decent, nothing to rave about but if you're looking for that dark purple berry color, this isn't the right product.

on 11/9/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I own so MANY of these lip butters and this is the latest one I have picked up. I have been using it non stop all week and it has become my staple, easy, plum berry color for the fall/winter. It's perfect for my medium complexion and I adore it. It doesn't last too long, but I don't mind reapplying. It can be built up to an intense plum/berry on me, to a sheer version and is easy to apply even without a mirror!

on 11/5/2012 6:08:00 PM

In looove with this shade on me. For reference I am NC30 in MAC and Natural Tan in Bobbi Brown. This color is great on my lips, like another reviewer said, it's a MLBB but in a more plum tone. I've been loving revlon's lip butter collection. Another great one is Figjam if you're looking for tones that compliment medium tone skin. A good tip is to make sure you exfoliate your lips. This will really emphasis the dry patches if your lips aren't maintained. The lasting power is decent, and it's low maintenance since it's sheer and can be built up for a more intense color impact.

on 10/16/2012 4:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

this is a beautiful plum berry shade, not as moisturizing as I would have liked. But very flattering.

on 9/25/2012 9:40:00 PM

I love this product. I have very pale skin and it's very hard for me to find a colour that works and doesn't make me look like a clown or goth-y but this is just perfect. It's moisturizing and pretty. The only downside is that you really don't get a lot of product

on 9/22/2012 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

It's a nice dried rose petal colour. I love how it looks on my lips. Less balmy than other Revlon lipbutters. Not stays on lips for much like other colours. I need to refresh it in every chance, which makes my lips feel dry. I suppose I wouldn't buy this one again. But I'll continue using it until it's finished.

on 9/11/2012 8:41:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Well I just got this and unfortunately it's not what I wanted it to be. I was expecting a plum color yet somehow on me it is almost a nude pink with a hint of mauve! It's a nice color and creamy but it's more of a spring color and I was looking for something a little richer for fall. This also feels more drying then my other 2 lip butters.