August 27, 2014 | 996 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by jewfais

I absolutely love this scrub! I noticed the difference in my skin the first time I used it! It smells delicious, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It's not too harsh which I also love. The quality is amazing considering how cheap this product is, I am definitely repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I switched to this scrub from the St. Ive's Apricot scrub. This scrub is less abrasive and does a great job at exfoliating the face and body. I really hate the scent of this stuff and so does my husband. I wouldn't purchase again, because I'm sensitive to scents.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by tsth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like all of the Queen Helene face scrubs But I'm not crazy about the smell of this one. It does smell like oatmeal, but if I had to sum it up I would say it smells like a baby cereal with honey and dirt. But the scrub itself is really good. I have switched to this brand over the St Ives scrubs. But in terms of smell I like the Mint and the Raspberry Pomegranite better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 7:37:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I think this is a decent facial scrub & a very good body scrub. Despite the packaging claiming this is 'gentle', I don't really agree. Not only does it contain SLS, but there's also fragrance it in. If you have very sensitive skin it might irritate you. I have pretty sensitive skin on my face and this makes me go a little red. The scrub feels slightly harsh on my skin, so I've got to be careful and rub it in ridiculously slowly. Aside from that, it leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh, without feeling stripped of moisture. I do like it, but only use it once every 2 weeks on my face. I only need a tiny amount to cover my entire face, so the bottle lasts ages.

As for a body exfoliator, I love it. Leaves my body skin feeling lovely and clean, and doesn't feel too harsh. I like to use this before applying self-tanner...leaves me with a smooth canvas to apply my tanner on.

The smell is AMAZING, just like oats and honey.

Overall this is a good scrub. Only costs me 2.69 so it's cheap too. If you have overly sensitive skin I would not recommend this though. If it doesn't work out on your face, you could always use it on your body though :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 11:42:00 AM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this scrub not really understanding what the "scrub" was in it.. I had been making my own oatmeal masks so I assumed it was oatmeal or something. It's actually really finely ground walnut shells. I'm kind of wary of physical exfoliants because St. Ives apricot scrub supposedly has jagged edges and tears up your face or something. But this stuff is so finely ground it doesn't actually irritate my skin at all! It smells great, leaves my skin feeling super soft, and is really cheap. Just don't rub it in too hard. This is probably the nicest physical exfoliant I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by ashleyyyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this facial scrub! I usually don't like most face exfoliants because they are too harsh on my face, but this one is great. The oatmeal pieces are really small so it doesn't hurt when I scrub my face and it feels great on my skin! It smells good and when I wash it off, my skin is left feeling moisterized. I don't think I'll ever buy another facial scrub as long as Queen Helene sells this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Mallory8smith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been reading reviews about this product for the past week and finally brought it last friday , i have been using this for a week and i LOVE IT it really has made my face brighter , also i have notice notice no breakouts in the past week . this is really my fave, they aslo have a coco butter scrub that i may try when im done. i also may try their masks, this is one of the things in a long time that has worked for my face, and it is gentle to use all every day , i just use in the morning , and cleanser at night .

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by SUGAJAY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i finally found this product (I live in Toronto) which took a few weeks. I bought this one along with the grape mask (which by the way was amazing) I had such high hopes for this product. I applied it n it felt a little ruff at first. The smell was ok, alot better then most other scrubs i smelt, n once i washed it off my face felt so smooth. Even hours later wen i felt my face it still felt smooth. Unfortunately the next day i had a few red spots on my face. I didnt think too much of it. I used it a few days later (this morning) n about an hour later i broke out. I was so sad lol i do have super sensitive skin but i figured since it was oatmeal and honey, it wud be ok. Guess i was wrong. I wont be buyin this again but i did switch shampoos this morning as well so ill use the scrub one more time in a few days to really see if this is the cause

So it has been several weeks since i first wrote my review and I have to say I would definately not buy this product again. Every single time I use it, my face breaks out. I decided to use oatmeal on my face to do my own little personal facial n it worked pretty good. About a week later i mised it with honey n it left my skin soft n glowing (not as good as wen i use the grape seed masque but good enough) I think the scrub itself may b too rough for my skin. Queen Helene has sum great products so im goin to try the mint facial scrub n see how that works for me

...products work differntly for everyone so it may actually work well for other ppl....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is really cheap for the amount you get! it smells yummy, like porridge with honey on (obviously lol) makes me wanna taste it!.. not sure why some people hate the smell! the 'bits' in it are really small and fine so it exfoliates REALLY well, so much better than st. ives. i use it like twice a week an it leave skin really smooth, glowing and minimizes my pores a little, also helps with blackheads (i dont have any anymore, but thats not just thanks to this mask). the smell stays on ur skin a little an my boyfriend loves that before bed lol x

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by BreAnn21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I aboslutely love this scrub. I have been looking for a great scrub that doesn't make me break out, you get more than an ounce for the price and doesn't feel scratchy on my face. Most scrubs, esp St Ives is too harsh, make me break out and make my skin oily 6 hours later. This scurb is gentle and yet does its job. It smells like all other oatmeal products, esp the Aveeno ones. The "fluid" in the scrub doens't irritate my skin either. St Ives' "fluid" made my skin turn red due to the chemicals in it. I will repurchase when I run out if I can find it here. I bought my tube in California.