April 19, 2014 | 1839 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first experience with this product, I kept eyeing it in stores before I finally caved in and purchased it, I have it in 150 Neutraliser which I guess is the standard for that one. I was super excited to try it so I immediately wiped off my under eye concealer and began twisting the product. It felt like an eternity before the product actually came out of the tube, and that was a bit frustrating. Once it came out, I applied it under my eyes with the sponge thing and blended it into my eyes- it covers amazingly, and brightens my eyes. I love this. My only complaint besides the infinity twist is the fact that it feels drying under my eyes, but I guess I could add some eye cream before this. Over all, amazing product. Will repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Jimduhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in the shade medium.

Packaging:
The packaging is okay. When I first got it I was literally twisting the top for almost 5 minutes before any product came out. I personally don't use the applicator it comes with but rather my fingers to blend it out.

Price:
The price is pretty good. I got it from Target for 7.99 and I think that's a great deal.

Pros:
-Very lightweight
-Can be worn alone without foundation
-Great for highlighting

Cons:
-Can crease up
-Very bright with flash photos
-Comes off easily

Texture: Not too creamy and heavy. Just right.

Smell: None as far as I can tell.

Impressions/comments:
I wanted to use this concealer as a highlighter so I got the shade light. My skin is NC35, so it was waaaay too light for my liking. My next purchase, I got the medium shade. I was more comfortable with this shade and it did a nice job highlighting under my eyes. Some things that bothered me were that it creased and its prominence when you take a flash photo. I would say that this concealer isn't really for people with severe dark circles but I guess you can always build it up to your liking. I also like to make an upside down triangle under my eye to highlight not only my under eyes but also above my cheekbones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this concealer!

I have very good skin, clear and even. But horrid dark circles. I like to but some eye cream or face lotion on my under eyes, then apply a layer of this wait for it to dry then add another layer.

It lasts a good eight hours on me! It doesn't crease, or settle into lines or pores. And it does have a good level of pigmentation. My only complaint is I find it a bit drying. It can make my under eye area look a bit flaky and dry after a few hours of wear.
other than that it's a great concealer that i'v been reaching for over my MAC concealers!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by drawingasquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have come across people who love this concealer, but I can't get into it. Admittedly, it probably has something to do with the fact that it doesn't cover my dark circles, but I don't know that that's the product's fault. I have very dark circles and very fair skin, so it's probably more difficult for me to correct the undereye area than the average user. If your dark circles don't have the deep blue/purple cast that mine do, this may be worth a shot. For me, I feel like it diffuses the darkness a bit, but it does result in a slight gray tint to my undereye area.

I'm also not into the packaging of this product. Count me among the users who are sort of weirded out by the sponge applicator (I can't wash it? I don't know about that). I've also known the applicator to break -- as in, you keep twisting and nothing happens. Hasn't happened to me, but friends of mine who have tried this have come across that problem.

If you do have mild/moderate dark circles, this product might be a good pick -- it's inexpensive, and I know a lot of drugstores will accept returns on even used makeup, so you can't really lose. If you have really dark circles, though, keep looking!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Clarey86

I bought this today after reading reviews and I'm SOOO impressed!! Mine is called something different though. Not sure if its a newer or older version. It's called- Instant Anti Age The Eraser Eye.

When choosing the shade, I had a choice of 2. Light or nude. Seeing as I love the Kim Kardashian effect, I chose the light to brighten.

The texture isn't thick or cloggy and covers beautifully. After an hour I had NO creasing. I usually do with every other eye concealer I've tried.

I don't mind the sponge applicator. I used it to dab it on in a triangle under eye and use ring finger to press in.

I'm recommending it to all my friends and well worth the £7.99!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hated this product. Even before I realized I had an allergic reaction, which I've never gotten from makeup I thought it was too thick & the packaging it comes in is awful. I felt like I was twisting it forever. I also felt it was high priced for a drugstore concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ericaaax0

I just bought this today and I love it already! When I first opened it I was getting annoyed because I kept twisting the tube and no product was coming out so I thought I got a bad one. I had to twist manyyy times, but I finally got it. The product is great, not too liquid or dry and easy to blend. It has a nice finish and it won't leave it cakey and it stays. I'm asian and I have a medium skin tone, I got this in the tone honey and it fits me perfectly :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by booda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Me - 47, dry / acne prone, some fine lines under the eyes, darkness under the eyes is about medium.. not horrible.

PROS: pretty creamy consistency, doesn't settle into find lines, lasts long enough and has decent coverage.

CONS: The packaging - yuck. Unsanitary attached spongy applicator. I twist up & then obtain product with a q-tip, and then dot under my eyes. The clear plastic cap tends to get product all over it.

I apply my Garnier eye cream prior to applying this, and am happy with the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by MissVeronyka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing concealer. One of the best from the drugstore for sure. I will be buying this again. Works great as a highlighter too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Elisetaylorr

It's an okay product. Not completely out of this world amazing, but not bad either. If something new that is completely fantastic doesn't come out before I run out of this, then I'll probably repurchase.