Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this for a few years. After trying every expensive concealer known to mankind (womankind?) I've found that this one works. The applicator works well for me and I like the twist that pushes the product into the sponge tip- and seems to let you get the last teeny bit out of the bottle. I also like the way that it lasts on my aging but still oily skin and doesn't settle into my creases. Most of all, I like that it does what it's supposed to do- it CONCEALS. The older I get, the more I need to conceal- life's funny that way.

This is one of those products I wanted to love but I just do not. The packaging and price are okay but I think this product goes fast . I think it looks beautiful on makeup gurus but on me I just never liked the color no matter which one I bought . I also thought the applicator was too big and makes you use more product than you actually need. I am willing to try it again but after I watch some serious videos on the best way to apply it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised by this! After reading some reviews, I decided to give it a try. I used to use my MUFE Full Cover concealer, but started finding it was a bit too heavy and started to cake after a couple of hours. I tried the Maybelline one as I wanted something lighter. It's very easy to apply, and the little sponge and my finger blend it just fine. The staying power isn't as long as I'd like, but it doesn't cake and does what it needs. I'd give it 5 stars if it lasted longer; I'm not sure if it's my oily skin or the product itself.

Perfect for everyday or even when you go out at night etc. It has a lightweight consistency but covers and brightens so nicely. i really like it for under the eyes, it doesn't crease on me, doesn't look cakey, & is overall a nice product. one thing i dislike about this product is the packaging. it seems like there is still tons of product left inside the bottle even when the stopper has reached the bottom. The spongy tip also gets really yucky after a while too & sometimes i wonder how sanitary that can be?

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. This is hands down my favorite concealer of all time, and I have tried SO many. I don't even want to try new ones anymore, because I don't need them. I primarily use this for my under eyes, for which it is perfect in my humble opinion. The formula does not easily crease and it brightens up my dark circles with minimal product. I actually love the little sponge tip because it does a pretty great job of blending the product on its own, but I'll often go in with my finger after the fact for more precise blending. What I didn't expect to love this for was blemishes, but I tried it and it works. It never looks cakey on my skin, which tends to be on the dry side, and can easily be layered over most products. I've been through a good 5 of these, and definitely intend to purchase more. You get quite a bit of product as well, so they last quite a while. Highly recommend.

I use this most days to brighten my undereye area. I bought MAC's Radiant Rose thinking it would be better but I prefer this. It's less drying. I don't love the sponge but it doesn't bother me either.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Ok I like this as a concealer and I do use it to contour sometimes but it's nothing special! NYX has a comparable concealer which has better coverage (especially for the price of this which is ridiculous) & my kat von d lock it concealer is actually my fave anyway. The only thing I do like about this is that its a stick and I don't have to put my hands in it which means I avoid germs but other than that it's just meh.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a NW25, have an oily and sensitive skin which prone to acne easily. I live in a tropical country with high humidity. I use the "Fair" shade of this concealer, applied it on my undereyes and it works like magic. I use it at around 0930 in the morning and lasts well up to 2207 at night (here and now). Very good for daily use. Will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an excellent drugstore concealer. Though, it's not holy grail status. The coverage is just light to medium, very blendable, no creasing (on me, but it did on some of my clients). Overall, it is a good concealer & I will keep repurchasing it just because it's affordable & a good product all-in-all. I'm just not a fan of the sponge applicator for hygiene reasons.

This concealer was an okay product for me nothing to hit home about though, it did okay at covering my dark circles. The coverage is sheer and seemed to have a yellow tone to it which made the dark circles seem worse in a way. You cannot use the sponge applicator on the top to blend out the concealer so I would just swipe and use my fingers to blend. It was pretty good with blending. It felt a little thin and a tad bit oily but that can be fixed with a setting powder. After a few hours it needed a touch up.

Video Reviews & Tutorials