December 23, 2014 | 1614 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is a very neutral pink, i think it could be good on almost one. Super creamy, not glittery. It only adds a subtle shine, perfecto for a very natural make up or a every day make up look. Kinda moisturizing. Cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I truly am enjoying this product so far.
I am a deep, tanned orange shade (nc42-44, currently nc44) and I have a hard time getting a natural lip color to match with my varying skin tone. My lips have a pink/mauve tone to them, and this lip butter enhances it beautifully. It is definitely more moisturizing than other revlon lip butters, and not as glitterly/shimmery either. The texture is comfortable, lightweight, and easygoing, perfect for light makeup days. I believe this color will compliment all skin tones, fits all seasons, and different styles. Very pleased with this, I cannot find one complaint for this product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rkwrkb

A lovely burst of moisturising colour.
This colour works well with my warm tones. I can wear it alone for a medium coverage, or to moisten my lips over Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Fashionista. It enhances, rather than erodes, the ColorStay base (so it doesn't break it down like some chapsticks do).
I can really feel the moisturising effect - within seconds of application even quite dry flaky feeling lips feel smooth and fresh.
Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

First lip butter I purchased & I'm in love. I pair with revlon nude lustre or pink pursuit gloss. Work appropriate & also good for a night out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by LadyLaurel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finally found it! My lips but better color! I'm in love with this color.(can you tell) LOL. I'm looking forward to trying other colors of this. Red Velvet looks very interesting!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by 2muchofeverything

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the texture. Very creamy and soft. Longer wearing than buttershines.

The color really reminds me of Clinique Pink Beach.

It's a nude pink.

Love every one that I own.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by eunoia93

I'm a young, asian girl with warm, yellow undertoned skin (naturally black hair). This a wonderful MLBB for me. It's this super nice warm brown-pink.

I see that a lot of the reviews says it's too brown or not pink enough but that's just not true (not all women are pale-y pinky skin you know!).

Anyway it looks really good on too.. the consistency is creamy and feels light on (like just having lip balm on). It doesn't exaggerate lip lines. It's also really pigmented so you dont have to swipe much to get the full color. Unfortunately it's not very long lasting (but I didn't expect it to be).. that's usually a deal breaker for me but considering the color and finish are so nice and it's not high end price then I can deal with that. Other cons: like all the lip butters and most lipsticks it's pretty transferable, also it's so soft as a bullet that's super easy to smoosh it and mess it up (like I did)... Mine looks like pudding in the tube now but at least I have a lip brush to use with it.

That said, I wouldn't leave it somewhere hot where ti could get too soft and melty and be careful to twist it all the way down before covering it (and up pretty far before using it because it'll get smooshed against the tube otherwise).

Packaging is super cute though! Love the revlon quilted pattern.

I would re-buy this again definitely because there's not a lot of MLBB's for me that I really like.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A little pricey for a drugstore lippy but its the first shade I've come across that is really MLBB on my skin. I haven't found anything else that works as well. I'm an NC 42 in MAC, a Warm Nautral 4.5 in Bobbi and a Desert Sand in Graftobian. My lips are quite pigmented so they are darker than my skin and no other shade I've tried has worked on me so far.

This is the best by far. The only thing is that its not as long lasting - and can easily disappear. So I'd try layering it with another Revlon matte shade to help it along. Unless I find something better, this would definitely get re-purchased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by materialface

Shoot me but, I thought this would be more "pink" in color. I love this for the fall/winter time. I am a fan of nude lipsticks with a hint/undertone of pink, which pink truffle is, in my opinion. This is a great everyday color for the office, very appropriate in color, adds sheen and moisture to your lips. my lips are naturally really red, so pink truffle looks more brown on my lips then it would for some other ppl. If you have discoloration on your lips, just do what i do, which is dab some concealer onto your lips to create a blank canvas. a creamy concealer is better so it doesn't dry your lips out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This lip butter indeed gives a very smooth and comforting feeling when you first glide it upon your lips. It even has a delightfully delicious hint of flavor on it. The shade is absolutely great and I can use it on top of my other lipsticks when I either need to tone strong colors down or add some vamp to some paler shades. The only problem I have with this product is that it tends to dry my lips A LOT to the point of cracking and chapping just a few hours after application. And yes, I've even tried using a lip balm under it but then the results are just the same - great start, disappointing end. I recommend you don't use this one on its own or at least get a powerful moisturizing lip care/balm if you plan to use this for the long run. It's a love/hate relationship for me when it comes to this one.