Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

4.4

on 9/23/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'll pass. Too brownish for me. Poduct works more like a color lip balm. I may purchase it again, but in a different shade.

on 9/13/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It's a balm and lipstick in one!! It goes on so smooth and the color is perfect. The perfect mix of pink and nude and it will go with any style make-up I put on. I also appreciate the fact that it's not shimmery.

I sadly ran out of it already and have been trying to get as much as I could out of the tube with my lip brush until I buy another one. So my only thing about it is that I wish it did stay longer on my lips throughout the day because I think this is why I ran out of it so fast.

It is a little bit on the pricey side for a lipstick (paid about $9 at Walmart; I saw it for $12 at London Drugs today whoa) but it is worth it. I wish there was a huge sale on it sometime so I can buy like 3 of them!

on 9/1/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I think i've finally found my HG MLBB shade. Love the color, love the moisturizing formula. This is the only lippie i've ever finished. Ever, in my 31 years on the planet. I've repurchased it twice now. I wish it were a little longer-lasting, but that's my only critique. i'll buy this over and over again forever.
EDIT:
Somehow this started pulling orange on me an hour or so after i put it on. Not sure how i didn't notice before, but i stopped purchasing it after 3 tubes. The search continues, le siiiigh.

on 8/28/2013 2:12:00 PM

This colour enhances what nature gave you. So pretty! It's a sheer tint of colour like a lip gloss, but moisturizing like a balm, not sticky. It feels really nice on the lips, not drying. Even after the gloss is gone, there is still some colour. Bought on sale for $4.97 CDN, it was a very good buy.

on 8/28/2013 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't wear much makeup so it's rare for me to write a review for it. However, this has become my HG lip color. I first tried it on a whim about a year ago after reading the good reviews. I've been using it daily ever since and have repurchased several times. Before this the only 2 products I repurchased consistantly for the "my lips, but better" look was Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey and Lip Smacker's in Dr. Pepper flavor(lol). I prefer this lip butter over both because the color is perfect on me, the quality falls between the prior two, and it stays on longer than the Clinique while costing less.

Pink Truffle is the perfect shade of pink with a slight tinge of brown to keep it from being too artificial or neon colored. It's so perfect and natural looking on me that I didn't realize just how pigmented it is. I thought the lip butters were like tinted balms, and they're not. I purchased a couple of different colors and was shocked when the colors were rich and vibrant like lipstick. The whole time I thought Pink Truffle was semi-sheer, but it isn't. It's just a perfect match for my lips & skin.

It's not drying at all, doesn't have shimmer(thank goodness!), and lasts a long time. I usually only reapply after eating or once more during the day. The price is reasonable and it's easy to find. I will repurchase this as long as they make it.

on 8/27/2013 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Saw this shade on a blog of a lady with my same coloring (hair, skin, freckles, etc) , she loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I really like it.

on 8/21/2013 3:19:00 PM

The packaging is cute. The colour is a very natural looking pink/brown on your lips. This one has no shimmer in it. It smells nice, like cupcakes! Actually all of them smell like that i think : )

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is fantastic: a nude pink that is a perfect blend of each shade! It enhances my lips without being too obvious about it. No sparkle or glitter in this one. Like the other Revlon butters, it goes on smoothly and isn't sticky. It also doesn't last very long, but I don't mind reapplying. 5 out of 5.

on 8/9/2013 2:04:00 AM

-Great everyday color
-Very moisturizing
-Applies smoothly

amazing.

on 8/5/2013 2:38:00 PM

The best lip butter ever and one of my most favorite lip products. It's light on the lips, gives off a great "my lips but better" color, no glitter or shimmer, perfect for all seasons. I don't mind at all that it transfers everywhere since it is a lip butter. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I'm done with it.

Popular Lipsticks