November 22, 2014 | 1470 users online

Treatments (Face) - Garnier - Dark Spot Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by tiph8uh5knee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this bc I have very fair skin and am very prone to hyperpigmentation. I have oily skin and it did make me shiny, which I could live with bc practically everything does. however, this broke me out in big under the skin pimples. and it was def from this. im pretty sensitive to silicones and im sure that's why. if silicones aren't an issue for you, you could give it a try.. otherwise don't bother!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by iamalovecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty ambivalent to this product. I don't hate it, but I don't looooove it either. I use it once a day/AM as a serum after I wash my face, before putting on my moisturizer and it provides a nice moisturized feeling to my skin. I don't have super dark spots or uneven skin tone, but I have noticed that my skin looks brighter and it hasn't broken me out. My only gripe is that the metal tube sometimes can get little dents that causes product to escape (and the cream to oxidize to turn a brownish color). For the price, I have repurchased this at least twice but am keeping my options open.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by libramum3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After using this product after two weeks I decided it was not suitable for my skin as it made me break out around my mouth,cheeks and forehead,I guess it's not for people with sensitive skin.It did however start to lighten one or two dark hormonal spots I have and my skin felt so soft and silky,just a shame I had a bad reaction to it otherwise it would of been a winner!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by janesp34

I have a few dark spots from acne that I have here and there, nothing crazy. I decided to try this product because there was big rave about it and also because I had a $10 discount coupon. Any way, I've been using this product for over a month and has done absolutely nothing to my face. I feel like I'm putting it on just cause I need to finish it. But once I'm done I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by atiiyah

Having never used garnier products before, I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I'm so glad that I decided to give this a try. I've been using it for a month now (only at night) it fades newer scars quickly, has cleared up the redness on my cheeks & old acne scarring is significantly lighter! And not to mention it gives my skin the most wonderful healthy looking glow. Very happy :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by LittleRedDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

After the first application - LOVE.

Seeming it is nearly summer, I don't want to gain any more freckles! I purchased this, and after the first application... I was amazed.
My skin was vibrant, with no redness and it was silky smooth. My freckles had faded quite a bit, and so I was so happy!

I put it on day and night, and nothing else makes my skin feel fresh, awake, smooth, clean and energised!

It has helped my sun damage (hyperpigmentation) fade and my skin, it's just so clean looking! And feeling!

I have gone a week with no makeup having to hide anything thanks to it. It must be the Vitamin C in it that has helped my skin.

I will definantly be re purchasing again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by noodledoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only been using it for two days so not so much of a comment about its effectiveness (or lack thereof) just yet - but I've spent all day sniffing at my hands / hair wondering what the weird odor I could smell was (I blamed it on a coconut oil mask that I put in my hair overnight) and it's totally this stuff! For some reason it starts to really reek on my skin after about 10 minutes.. Hoping I'll get used to it or it will fade with use - it's not offensive, just a weird, sorta grassy smell?

Review will change after I've been using it for longer :))

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for a few weeks, in the morning under a SPF30 moisturizer. It does seem to be fading dark spots slowly; it works faster on the old zit marks on my chin. Not hugely moisturizing, but that's ideal for me and the way I use it. I particularly like the slightly citrus-y smell, the light texture, and the metal tube packaging, which has a thin nozzle which sucks the product back into it after you've squeezed some out, so no mess or oxidation. Will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by juni1114

This one is a winner! I've always been skeptical about Garnier products but at 5% concentration of vitamin C, this product truly does wonders! Everyone should know the benefits of vitamin C on overall skin complexion, it's just that most products with concentrations high enough comes with a hefty price tag. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is the highest concentrated vitamin C product available at drug store price range? (under 15 dollars) Vitamin C makes my skin glow with a healthy complexion and this product does exactly that without the costly price tag of cellex-c. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by iamserpentine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been using this product for the last week or two. I have sensitive skin prone to really bad redness and I have lots of hyperpigmentation from acne. I think this product has started working in lightening my marks, and I would keep using it except the fact that it's starting to break me out. I can see how it would work for others though, so I'd encourage people to try it out..