August 29, 2014 | 1678 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by omgVitasoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my current favorite drugstore mascara. The formula holds curl, lengthens and adds volume to my lashes, not to mention it was dirt cheap when I bought it (although I did get a discount). I was a little skeptical of the brush/wand because it was curved and the bristles were sticking out in random directions, but it seems to do its job so I won't complain. I like to use a lengthening mascara first, then use this to layer over my lashes to get the "cat eye" effect as advertised.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

This is the best mascara, it lengthens seperates and adds a little volume i love it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by AryanaG

This mascara was okay. It wasn't the best or the worst, it was in the middle. I like the scooped looking brush because it can get every lashes. It did hold my curl which I liked but.... It clumped badly. It gave good volume and length but the clumping ruined this mascara. I think in order to like this mascara, you have to use a different separating mascara or to brush the lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by prettyLady11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was Okay. It did elongate my lashes well but I had to use a different brush to separate my lashes because the brush that came with it didn't separate my lashes well and it made it seem like i had 5 lashes :/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AH! My FAVORITE mascara!
I've been using this for months! I love it!
When i wear it, people ask if my lashes are real because it makes them sooo long.
And it doesn't clump bad..unless i pile it on..teeeheee
I recommend every girl to try it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging was so cute I thought I'd give it a try! Although I was really disappointed with this product. It gives no volume, length and my eyelashes look like spider legs! This mascara is defiantly for more of a very natural look. Although personally, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really live this mascara. Granted I am obsessed with eyelashes and mascara and my mascara routine is quite intense. I first use a volume mascara then a lengthening and then defining. This one fits into my lengthening/defining section and it works very well for that

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it. It lengthens and seperates well, but it doesn't give much volume. It flakes a little but throughout the day but not much. The wand is really nice too. Overall it's pretty good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by JenniferLorraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Makes my lashes look like spider legs and boy does this stuff stink! The smell makes me dread even opening it! Waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara smudges so bad and clumps so bad without even giving volume! I returned it.