July 29, 2014 | 2128 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahSugartits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AH! My FAVORITE mascara!
I've been using this for months! I love it!
When i wear it, people ask if my lashes are real because it makes them sooo long.
And it doesn't clump bad..unless i pile it on..teeeheee
I recommend every girl to try it!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging was so cute I thought I'd give it a try! Although I was really disappointed with this product. It gives no volume, length and my eyelashes look like spider legs! This mascara is defiantly for more of a very natural look. Although personally, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really live this mascara. Granted I am obsessed with eyelashes and mascara and my mascara routine is quite intense. I first use a volume mascara then a lengthening and then defining. This one fits into my lengthening/defining section and it works very well for that

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it. It lengthens and seperates well, but it doesn't give much volume. It flakes a little but throughout the day but not much. The wand is really nice too. Overall it's pretty good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by JenniferLorraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Makes my lashes look like spider legs and boy does this stuff stink! The smell makes me dread even opening it! Waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara smudges so bad and clumps so bad without even giving volume! I returned it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by goldchocobo

I love this brush, but it smudges under my eyes. Not sure what happens here, because I love maybelline mascaras to no end, but this one is not my fave. It applies lovely, and looks great, but I get those dreaded smudgies after about 4-6 hours. Want to love it, but it just doesn't deliver on me. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Straussie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Was pleasantly surprised at this product... Being a boy, mascara was never a must have for me but as I got into the habit of wearing a full face every time I went out, I needed something that would plump up my natural lashes when wearing fakes on top. This did the trick nicely.

I was enticed by the packaging first of all, had a thing for leopard print at the time and the spoon brush pretty much sold it for me straight away.

The formula is very wet to start, so first time application was a tiny bit messy as it transferred to my lids, but like everything practise makes perfect. After getting the hang of a few light coats, having it on its own was a treat. The colour is intense black, and it separates the lashes perfectly. I love how it really gets the outter lashes beautifully flicked and full.

As the formula started to dry out, it became a little temperamental, but for the first few months the product was well worth the 8-something.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the most flattering for daytime usage as the intensity of the black looks a little too much for work. So I've now gone for a volumising brown mascara from Collection.

I love this mascara for night time partying, but a little too much for everyday.

I will buy it again, but I'd love for them to release a brown version. The affect it gives to the lashes is so beautiful.

The one major downside to it though is if you apply too much, it stays wet and can get messy, so several light coats to get amazing results.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

this product is okay. not anything i would repurchase if i ran out of it. but i'll still use it. the packaging is so cute, that's what mainly drew me in! it's very inexpensive, you can find it at any local drugstore for around $6 depending on where you get it. this mascara smudges for me, my mascara never smudges. by the end of the day, i'll look like a raccoon. i've tried the waterproof version, but that one flakes off for me. it can give you a nice cat eye effect if you apply it to the ends of your lashes. it volumizes nicely. when i run out of the product, i will be going back to my trusty lash blast volume.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No. Just... No. No volume, no length, no cat eyes, no nothing! In the trash it goes. Cute packaging, though.