December 19, 2014 | 1375 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake 080

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice colour, not amazing pay-off but still decent-ish. You need to have very moisturised lips. Not crazily flattering to my skin tone, personally speaking (NW20), but I like the formula and look forward to trying some other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm that kind of person that LOVES wearing bright colours on my lips. And this is the first lip butter I have ever bought. It's really great for my lips, beacuse it hydrates, and it has great colour payoff! One thing I really didn't like about it was that it had little product. But I really love that it has a clear top on the lid, so you can actually see what it looks like in the tube. This came out on my lips as a pale blue based Barbie pink colour, which a lot of people complimented me for. This colour looks absolutely gorgeous on people with paler skin tones, because my friend also wears this, and it's so pretty on her.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by smellsgood

So I've read the reviews, and thought i'd throw my two cents in to help someone else out. Ive seen this called a barbie pink, its most def not barbie pink...unless I was playing with the wrong barbies. Id describe this more like a creamy medium cool toned light pink if that makes any sense? There are 2 flaws I find in this product 1. the base of the lip butter should be longer so that its easier to open. 2. The lasting power isn't there. After 2-3 hours of wear its gone...even without eating or drinking. Honestly even that long is kind of stretching it. When I wear this I'm usually reapplying every 45min. With that being said the feel and the look of this lipstick is amazing. I am a very warm toned girl and when I wear makeup...I don't want to look natural, I want MAKEUP. So typically a cool and warm tone clash but on the face it just emphasizes that feature and this does so in subtle way. Gives a polished look with a little bit of a twist on a warm girl.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

Strawberry Shortcake is a light pink color. It is very moisturizing. The staying power is about 1-2 hours. This color did not look the best on me because my natural lip color is very dark. This color would be perfect for someone with naturally lighter lips. I like the product, but not the color.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by AznPocky

This was not the color for me! T.T It makes my lips look PURPLE!! I was hoping this to be a happy light pink not dying purple. . :\ Also its so pricey.. $10 just for one at Walmart. . The ONLY two good thing about this one is that it moisturises decently and it comes in a form in a lipstick instead of a pot. But otherwise eww purple lips! :(

Pros:
-Moistuises
-Packaging
Cons:
-!!DISGUSTING COLOR!!
-Little product
-Expensive

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by GinnyKiyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I already fell in love with Relvon's Lip Butters before but in Tutti fruiti and Creamsicle. But I wanted to look for a pinky pink.

I was really excited by the shade I saw inside the tube but when I put it on, it was really sheer not as bright as the colour I see. Perhaps they wanted to make it sheerer because it's such a bold colour? I was disappointed, it was light and almost nude?! Strange. I really love the tutti fruity it's very pigmented, perhaps I will try candy apple next :D

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this shade very hard to work on my skin tone because I have yellow undertones and I have to dab it on a teeny weeny bit so that it looks okay on me.

I'll repurchase this product, but another shade perhaps

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ayyberena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A very pretty pink. As expected this lip butter is moisturizing and sheer when applied with a light hand, it appeared slightly frosty on me. Staying power is decent. I found the packaging slightly challenging for me. Sometimes I struggle trying to take off the cap (my hands can get clammy hahahahha). Will re purchase, it's a good everyday shade for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this at first but now I realise that light cool-toned pinks don't suit me and that I don't like the slippery texture of this. It is a bit too creamy for my liking and with that it has no lasting power. It provided moisture to my lips and a wash of colour, and a bonus I noticed is that after a couple times of reapplying, it leaves a stain on my lips.

I personally don't care for the shade any more and I think the formula of lip butters just aren't for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in love with this lip butter! It looks so femine and cute on my lips and it goes with many of my makeup looks! I do think that the color would cause problems for some skin tones. I have NC20 skin with pale blue eyes and naturally rosy lips and cheeks. I was afraid the cool tones in this lip stick would clash with me but it looks great!

This is a cool-toned medium pink lip butter. I wouldn't describe it as a bubblegum pink, but it is somewhere along the lines of a strawberry milkshake. The formula is very creamy and opaque with one coat and it lasts on my lips for a good 2-3 hours.

I own 4 of the lip butters and I love all of them but Strawberry Shortcake gets the most use out of me.