July 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake 080

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by XOXBunniezzXOX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm that kind of person that LOVES wearing bright colours on my lips. And this is the first lip butter I have ever bought. It's really great for my lips, beacuse it hydrates, and it has great colour payoff! One thing I really didn't like about it was that it had little product. But I really love that it has a clear top on the lid, so you can actually see what it looks like in the tube. This came out on my lips as a pale blue based Barbie pink colour, which a lot of people complimented me for. This colour looks absolutely gorgeous on people with paler skin tones, because my friend also wears this, and it's so pretty on her.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by smellsgood

So I've read the reviews, and thought i'd throw my two cents in to help someone else out. Ive seen this called a barbie pink, its most def not barbie pink...unless I was playing with the wrong barbies. Id describe this more like a creamy medium cool toned light pink if that makes any sense? There are 2 flaws I find in this product 1. the base of the lip butter should be longer so that its easier to open. 2. The lasting power isn't there. After 2-3 hours of wear its gone...even without eating or drinking. Honestly even that long is kind of stretching it. When I wear this I'm usually reapplying every 45min. With that being said the feel and the look of this lipstick is amazing. I am a very warm toned girl and when I wear makeup...I don't want to look natural, I want MAKEUP. So typically a cool and warm tone clash but on the face it just emphasizes that feature and this does so in subtle way. Gives a polished look with a little bit of a twist on a warm girl.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

Strawberry Shortcake is a light pink color. It is very moisturizing. The staying power is about 1-2 hours. This color did not look the best on me because my natural lip color is very dark. This color would be perfect for someone with naturally lighter lips. I like the product, but not the color.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by AznPocky

This was not the color for me! T.T It makes my lips look PURPLE!! I was hoping this to be a happy light pink not dying purple. . :\ Also its so pricey.. $10 just for one at Walmart. . The ONLY two good thing about this one is that it moisturises decently and it comes in a form in a lipstick instead of a pot. But otherwise eww purple lips! :(

Pros:
-Moistuises
-Packaging
Cons:
-!!DISGUSTING COLOR!!
-Little product
-Expensive

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by GinnyKiyu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I already fell in love with Relvon's Lip Butters before but in Tutti fruiti and Creamsicle. But I wanted to look for a pinky pink.

I was really excited by the shade I saw inside the tube but when I put it on, it was really sheer not as bright as the colour I see. Perhaps they wanted to make it sheerer because it's such a bold colour? I was disappointed, it was light and almost nude?! Strange. I really love the tutti fruity it's very pigmented, perhaps I will try candy apple next :D

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this shade very hard to work on my skin tone because I have yellow undertones and I have to dab it on a teeny weeny bit so that it looks okay on me.

I'll repurchase this product, but another shade perhaps

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ayyberena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

A very pretty pink. As expected this lip butter is moisturizing and sheer when applied with a light hand, it appeared slightly frosty on me. Staying power is decent. I found the packaging slightly challenging for me. Sometimes I struggle trying to take off the cap (my hands can get clammy hahahahha). Will re purchase, it's a good everyday shade for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this at first but now I realise that light cool-toned pinks don't suit me and that I don't like the slippery texture of this. It is a bit too creamy for my liking and with that it has no lasting power. It provided moisture to my lips and a wash of colour, and a bonus I noticed is that after a couple times of reapplying, it leaves a stain on my lips.

I personally don't care for the shade any more and I think the formula of lip butters just aren't for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am absolutely in love with this lip butter! It looks so femine and cute on my lips and it goes with many of my makeup looks! I do think that the color would cause problems for some skin tones. I have NC20 skin with pale blue eyes and naturally rosy lips and cheeks. I was afraid the cool tones in this lip stick would clash with me but it looks great!

This is a cool-toned medium pink lip butter. I wouldn't describe it as a bubblegum pink, but it is somewhere along the lines of a strawberry milkshake. The formula is very creamy and opaque with one coat and it lasts on my lips for a good 2-3 hours.

I own 4 of the lip butters and I love all of them but Strawberry Shortcake gets the most use out of me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a PPP and my signature colour is light pink. Strawberry Shortcake is my favourite go-to lipstick right now. I rarely buy multiples of the same product at the same time but after I bought and tried this one, I was hooked. This is what replaced my much loved Rimmel now discontinued Pink Star lippie, which replaced MAC's 2009 limited summer edition lipstick Colour Crafted. They are all in the same colour category, a mid light warm toned pink. Love the sheen of the Revlon though and bought two others in Strawberry Shortcake, now have 3 of them in that colour :). Also bought three other shades, Cotton Candy, (lighter more neutral pale pink), Creamsicle (pale pinky peach) and Candy Apple, (neutral warmish red). All of them are great additions to my mostly pink collection and very reasonably priced. If only they lasted longer, while still maintaining that great shine! But I still give them a five rating.