July 31, 2014 | 2029 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by justjess516

My favorite line of lip products ever! Moisturizing and great lasting color payoff - what more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its a nice product,creamy and feels super nice and buttery on the lips! Its $9.99 which is great considering how much product you get! Even tho creamy it is NOT moisturizing NOR drying its got UHH-MAZING color pay off for a lip balm with 2 coats you can see very well! It lasts an "OK" time. I took one lippie off cuz i got the color "CUPCAKE" (sheer liliacy soft pink) which is VERY similar to MAC's asian flower (way more sheer as it is a lip BALM) and im not sure if i like the color on my skintone to much!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by hannahn631

Love these lip butters! I've got a couple shades and they're so creamy and moisturising and the colours are lovely tints whilst not being too intense. So easy to apply without a mirror or lip liner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't say how many times I recently walked into Rite-Aid and looked at these on display...each one of the many shades with yummy sweet names... walked around the store a little while...THEN tossed them back at the check out. Today I jumped on the band wagon and purchased "Sweet Tart" from the limited colors left now at CVS (my Rite-Aid sold out). And how many other ladies can relate to this... as soon as I got into the car I had to open that baby and test it out! But... ehhh. Oh it's a pretty enough shade of pink... mid toned and rather neutral/cool. Lip Butters...yeah whatever... honestly this is nothing more than creamy lipstick in a "catchy" presentation. Not bad but not exactly new or amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I LOVE these lipsticks! They glide on and have pretty decent staying power. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by M3tzi3

Absolutely love these! They are my favourite lipsticks of the drugstore because the lighter shades are more sheer for everyday but the deeper colours are very opaque and saturated! Feel so soft on the lips and a fair price range. I have 13 and still want more! Very comparable to the maybelline color whispers but these are slightly more pigmented! Totally recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these as they are a combo between a lipstick and a lip balm. They tend toward a sheer application, which I prefer as sometimes I just want a hint of color, especially at work. You don't have to be a makeup guru to apply these as they are forgiving and if you 'color outside the lines' they clean up easily.

The darker colors such as Red Velvet, is a great color to start with if you are not comfortable with wearing a dark or red lip color. With all of these you can have a light application or build up for more color. The ones I love are: Pink Truffle (great neutral), Sugar Plum, Candy Apple and of course, Red Velvet.

There is a HUGE array of colors so you are bound to find something that will work for you. Not to mention, you can often find these on sale, making it an even better purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2013 6:28:00 AM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really nice product. I have pink truffle, berry smoothie and raspberry pie and I am going to buy candy apple and red velvet right now. I have had compliments on the raspberry pie one and I really like the colours. The staying power isn't amazing but I love the shades and the packaging is cute. I would get these shades again except I probably would not get berry smoothie because I don't like the glitter. I have been wearing pink truffle every day though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

I've always wanted to try lipsticks but did not know which brand to buy....after reading all the good reviews, ive decided to get myself Sorbet and Wild watermelon and I LOVE THEM! Absolutely gorgeous colors on me (asian, very fair).
Pros: easy to glide on the lips (my favourite feature of that lip butter)
good for daily wear (especially u want to be a little bold yet not overdone)
very pigmented (wild watermelon stays on me even after drinking, eating, sorbet has less
staying power)
smells good
fairly cheap (i got mine on sales for 6$ CAD)
packaging very cute!

Cons: the caps a bit hard to open (but seriously no biggie)

Conclusion : GO GET URSELF ONE! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED......

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by strawberrybonbon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Not sure if I did the price thing right. By two tubes I meant that it's not the cheapest, but still reasonable. So many great colors, and beautiful packaging that allows you to see the color. Feels great when I put it on BUT my lips dry out throughout the day more so than if I didn't use this product at all. It's like my lips become addicted to the product and I have to reapply to get them over their withdrawal.