Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a good lipstick if you are looking for a combination of moisture and pigmented one. It feels good on your lips, not dry and when a applying, it is slick. Reapplying is necessary if you want the colour to maintain brightness.

I've bought this in shades of macaroon, fig jam and cherry tart

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I wouldn't really say this is a lip butter, it is more moisturising than the average lip stick but it's definitely not a butter. It's highly pigmented, I bought the shade peach parfait and I'm quite happy with it, it does transfer quite quickly and you'll need to reapply quite often. The packaging is really pretty too, think I'll be re purchasing some different shades.

I LOVE these lip butters! Like said before, quality depends on the shade, some go in better than others. I have juicy papaya, a beautiful sheer orange colour with pink undertones, I have Fig Jam, it's a beautiful sheer rusty brown colour, I also have 1 other but can't think of the name?! It's a beautiful fuchsia with blue undertones, it seems to go on very pigmented. I will definitely be purchasing new colours! These are so beautiful, hydrating, almost subtle! The price is a concern though... 8.99$ for one is a little steep. I buy these on sale when I can, for 4.99$ each

I love these lip butters. I am not too fond of lipstick because most i have found leave my lips feeling dry and unpleasant. These glide right on and have a gorgeous color to them. I have pink truffle, berry smoothie, and wild watermelon. For the CHEAP price and good quality, I suggest you buy at least a couple!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the revlon lip butter in pink truffle...I really like it! The pigmentation is good, especially if you build it up with a few coats of lipstick. It's also very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. The only cons for me are that it transfers and I always have to reapply after eating/drinking.

I love lip butters! But more than that, I love tinted lip butters! Why go lipstick, when you can have the added benefit of moisture to your lip product?

I would definitely buy again because of the range of colour selection with these lip butters. The colours are fun and you can go for bold or pick one of the nude-type colours. I also like how they are tasteless!

Would have been a 5/5 but:
1. colours don't last that long, unless you coat your lips a lot to give it a more opaque colour (which might not be the shade you were going for!)
2. if you're not careful (because this is a lip butter) you can cause the product to fall off the stick when you apply it (especially if you have the product rolled up too high on the tube).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Will keep this short, simple, sweet.

CONS:
Sinks into the creases of lips.
Slips off too easily.
Opacity may be slightly too sheer for others.
Truthfully overpriced for product.

PROS:
Very moisturizing.
Colour selection varies widely.
Packaging dolls up vanity and is very versatile in terms of travel or to school.
Opacity is sheer as expected.

Definitely not something you want to be wearing when kissing someone, but it's good for a simple day at school or just when you're in the house and want something moisturizing but flattering on your lips.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best moisturising lipstick I have ever found! Plus this particular shade is very nice for a natural fresh look. It's a pink-based shade so I would say it will match those with pale or cool undertone complexion. I am amazed with its moisturising power, better thsn any lip balm out there! My lip was chapped and dry, but since using this product, it treats my lip and now it's a lot smoother. However, the product washed away quickly, not so good lasting power. Still, for the color and treatment it gives, it's worth the penny I spend!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had heard about the revlon Lip Butters since I started watching makeup gurus on youtube, and I just had to try it out.
What I found was that they are not very moisturizing and long lasting, also very sheer.
For the price and quality, I don't think I'll repurchase; it was okay. the packaging is definitely the best.

I bought this lipstick in the shade Berry Smoothie as a nice MLBB (my lips are naturally really tinted). It's a nice, natural pink; bright but not hot or bubblegum bright. This is by far the most moisturizing lipstick I have ever tried; it almost feels like a balm for how smooth and moist it is! This particular shade has a hint of shimmer which is not noticeable unless you're looking for it. One qualm I have is how soft and maleable the stick is; it's become very misshapen with regular (but not heavy) use, and the product is smearing all over the metal tube. Another is that the colour does is not long lasting and I have to reapply often.

Video Reviews & Tutorials