L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 3/28/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my #1 favorite mascara! A friend of mine who buys a much pricier name brand at Sephora compared our new tubes and we both agreed that mine won favorite. She was ticked cuz she spent SO much more than me! It makes my lashes big and separates them well. I do agree that after a month of so, it can begin to dry up, still works, but is a little more difficult to put on. But with how much I save, I don't care if I want to pamper myself to a new tube before the old one runs out! LOVE IT!!!

on 3/23/2013 12:12:00 AM

Ugh. This mascara clumps on the first coat no matter how I try to apply it! I gave it two test runs while I was home and saw smudging and flaking. I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt--maybe the particular tube I bought was old (the mascara did seem a bit dry). But the final straw was eye irritation, likely due to the fibers. This one is a dud.

on 3/18/2013 12:25:00 PM

I really love this mascara and will repurchase again. I've had it for about 2 months now and I've recieved a lot of compliments on my eyelashes. The only con I have is that it dried out after the first month, but it still has the same great effect, it's just harder to put on. This mascara is one of the very few mascaras (the falsies, rimmel lash accelerator) that will hold my lashes' curls ALL day. L'oreal mascaras are hit and miss i must say. This one is definitely a HIT.

on 3/10/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. It definitely is for those who want a dramatic eye effect. But for the price, it performs like a high-end mascara to me. It makes them very long and makes your eyes look bigger. I also tried to black lacquer version and couldn't tell much difference and preferred this one for whatever reason.

on 3/2/2013 3:11:00 PM

I buy this in black/brown, as I am pretty fair complexioned but yet do not want my lashes to appear invisible. This color gives a bit of "oomph" but yet is not too dark for daytime wear. My lashes are maybe medium length and this mascara definitely makes them appear longer with the aid of an eyelash curler. I've always used curlers but other mascaras don't do nearly as well in lengthening and curling as this one does, plus it does not seem to flake. I've tried many brands and so far this, along with Maybelline's "The Falsies Volum' Express" appear to be the front runners! Very pleased.

on 2/16/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Disappointed. I usually love Loreal mascaras, but this one dries really hard and actually feels like it's pulling out my lashes. It does LOOK nice, but I don't like the feel at all. It can clump if you put too much on, so I like to pair it with another mascara like Voluminous (my fave mascara in the world) and it tends to soften this one up and make it look less clumpy. All in all, I'll probably be looking for a different fiber mascara in the future.

on 2/14/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of the prettiest mascara tubes I have seen IMO, but the mascara did not live up to my expectations. I was expecting a mascara that would at least not clump, and give me some volume. It did the opposite, it clumped within one coat and as i tried to layer it, I kept hoping it would result in some volume at least but my eyelashes laid pretty limp even after a flicking the wand through my lashes (still one coat). I didn't go crazy with it, so I am pretty sure I did not put enough on to weight down my eyelashes, it just simply didn't do anything for them except clump them together, very easily I might add. It made it look as if I had 4 eyelashes on each eye because it clumped a bunch of them together. I also had little white things on my eyelashes? are these supposed to be fibers? it was not a good look and the biggest letdown was how clumpy it was for sure. I had high hopes but would not buy again.

on 2/4/2013 11:04:00 PM

This is my HG mascara! It gives long, thick, and volumized lashes. It is very dark (in blackest black) and stays on all day with a few flakes here and there. This is a great mascara I love how it looks. This won't hold much of a curl before so I recommend curling your lashes after using this, for the maximum effect. Looks like you're wearing false lashes! This mascara really does live up to it's name!

on 1/13/2013 1:16:00 AM

This mascara makes my eyelashes quite long however the brush does tag at my eye.

on 1/12/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After spending more $ and having tubes of mascara dry out I decided to buy this buy one get one half off. I really LIKE it. It is very thick, but it makes my lashes very long and thick. /I really appreciate that there is no flaking. I have experienced flaking with MAC, CG and Maybelline. Not with this. There is also no smudging. I really like their gel lacquer eyeliner with this.