August 22, 2014 | 1697 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After spending more $ and having tubes of mascara dry out I decided to buy this buy one get one half off. I really LIKE it. It is very thick, but it makes my lashes very long and thick. /I really appreciate that there is no flaking. I have experienced flaking with MAC, CG and Maybelline. Not with this. There is also no smudging. I really like their gel lacquer eyeliner with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by missmelsie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara, which is a huge compliment considering the amount of mascaras I've tried!!! This stuff is the ONLY mascara I've tried that really does the job for me - it lifts and separates my lashes, keeps them curls and thickens them, while still looking reasonably natural. It doesn't clump or flake under my eyes. I find it so easy to get the look I want (my lashes are naturally quite long but I like them curled and thick). Better yet, it doesn't take me a hundred coats and complicated techniques to get my lashes to get that way. I often get compliments and asked if I wear fake eyelashes!

Quite disappointed that this mascara hasn't fared that well on MUA, but it's all I'll ever need!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by princess4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the best mascara I've tried. I am obsessed with mascara and have bought probably almost anything out there. I have tried the cheapest drug store mascaras to pricey ones like Dior. My lashes are rather short and not very thick and I have trouble finding a mascara that makes them look really long and full. I like a dramatic look and this macara gives me just that. However, It does lengthen more than it creates volume. I was very surprised because I was not expecting much when I bought it, but this is the #1 mascara I use now. It's amazing !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by tsurikichi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I have ever purchased! At first it was really clumpy (it's like this for all mascaras, because it's new and there's a lot of product). As I kept using it, I slowly started loving it, and here's why.

The mascara separates my lashes really well. It gives a little bit of volume, and a lot of length. It doesn't smudge at all! It holds a curl pretty well too. I highly recommend this mascara to anyone who is looking for full, separated long lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this mascar- iv been though 4 tubes of it already. I have sparse eyelashes and this mascara makes them look doubled once Im done. It lengthens, and it gives mega volume. The problem with this mascara is that it dries out in a month. Within 3-4 weeks of a new tube it flakes off on me. It really unfortunate it does that because I love the effect it gives...so I just keep buying it every 4 weeks to avoid raccoon eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by kelybumc

I am on my third tube of this mascara and love it. I curl my lashes and appy 2 coats (i dont let it dry between coats). It makes my lashes look super thick. It's the closest i've ever gotten to a false lash look with just mascara. It does flake a little, which is why i'm only giving it 4 stars. Totally worth it though!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by xxmakeuplover123xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product, but there are definitely better mascaras in this price range - $10 for a drugstore mascara is pretty pricey. I like the formula itself, and it does it's job well, but it smells horrible, and the brush is huge and clumsy.

Overall, I will continue to use until it's gone, but would not re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Andrea2626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have stick straight lashes and this product does wonders for me. After curling and en using this product I actually have noticeable lashes! I've tried many mascaras, both drug store and more expensive (including Diorshow) amd I've never had results like these. Love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by kayladidee

I love this mascara, it goes on well and yields fantastic results. My light coloured lashes look fuller and longer once this is applied and I have no problems with smearing. It is also very easy to remove at the end of the day and I don't get any irritation or pain from wearing it for extended periods.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this mascara, which says a lot. I agree that this is a slightly dry formula, but I like that about it. I tend to prefer L'Oreal mascaras over most other, including some high end brands (lookin at you Dior New Look). The formula is dry and fibrous, so i wipe the excess onto the rim, then wiggle at the roots and pull through to the ends. Coats every lash, makes them look fuller, thicker and not clumpy. I tend to go for more of a pin up eye look, with nude tones and major lashes, and this makes my otherwise average eyelashes look sexy and lush. I have only one issue with it. Somewhere around mid day i have to do a little undereye clean up. It does smudge a little. I haven't tried the waterproof version, which may help with that, but I don't want to have to dig it off. For the results, not that big a deal.