November 22, 2014 | 1760 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by IosTorment

It's okay. It smells good but it leaves my face looking wet unless I put powder over the top. It does feel nice, but as this is my first bb experience, I think I'll try another brand next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Floradanica

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So far, so good. I wanted to find something easier for the summer than layering on my Clarins serum, then moisturizer with SPF, then foundation. I was going to try the Clarins BB cream, but it's not convenient for me to go uptown or downtown to buy it (too busy at work) so on a run to Walgreens I saw 2.5 ounces of this for about $14. I figured even if I didn't like it too much, I would get some use out of it, and since I needed an SPF badly (I wear the lightest MAC foundation they make, I think it's NC 10) I would at least save myself a sunburn by getting the Garnier. It's my first Garnier product and I like it so far. I will continue to use the Clarins serum, but this saves moisturizer and SPF and foundation layers. The lightest color is good for me; it adds some color for the beginning of summer and looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

I have tried other BB creams and they are not good like this one. I would recommend this cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by bex5020

I originally bought this for a music festival because I didn't want to wear any foundation but still wanted a little coverage. I have since worn it a few times and unfortunately it has the same negative results. At first I had high hopes as it looked good once I eventually managed to blend it in, but after awhile it becomes quite flakey. I do have dry skin so that could be one reason why it doesn't suit me, but It also made me break out almost immediately after I have worn it for a few hours. I must admit this experience did put me off BB creams, but I have since found the Maxfactor's CC cream and this one works amazingly. Doesn't make me break out, glides on easily, very lightweight, evens out my redness and I often wear it out at night with a primer and apply it with a brush to add more coverage. I would not buy the Garnier BB Cream ever again and would highly recommend the Maxfactor CC cream for those with direr skin, who want a lightweight, colour correcting cream that feels like you are wearing nothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think that for lthe price, you get a fair amount of prodcut. I really wanted to like this, but is only provides sheer coverage and breaks out my combination skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I liked this. It gives a nice colour. It smells lovely too. It is very greasy though. It feels like you are wearing heavy foundation that is blocking your pores when you are actually only wearing a light bb cream? Would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by KCucumber

I really like this BB cream, it is the first I had tried and I find it to be the best.

I like the dewy finish that it imparts, and it does a decent job at covering any redness I have (I am fortunate to have clear skin with no major "imperfections".)

I love the smell, and I love how easy it is to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Kathy101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this product to be so incredibly oily And the overall texture of it was just horrible. My face felt heavy throughout the entire day and it felt as if my skin couldn't breathe properly. There is no way I would ever go back to this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by brit64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because I wanted something with light coverage, and at first, I loved it. It felt hydrating, and light, and evened out my skin tone. By the end of the day though, it felt like it was slipping off my face, and was heavy, and just really gross - I couldn't wait to take it off. It think it might've been the product responsible for a breakout too. Either way, just from the feeling of it at the end of the day, I won't be reusing it. I used it for 2.5 weeks too (why did i do that?!), so this isn't based on just a day's use.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

I actually tried the Fair/Light shade and it was so dark on my skin, so for anyone who is pale/light skin with pink undertones this is not for you.