December 27, 2014 | 1853 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jennita

I tried this for about a week. The color was a good match but it broke me out and made me super shiney within one or two hours—ugh! Definitely for those with dry skin not combo skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this forever now. I love it. I don't require a lot of cover up, just something to even out my tones which this does quite nicely. I use a bronzer over top to give colour where I want it and it holds it all nicely. This isn't a product that shouldn't be expected to cover everything, it is all about using just a bit of colour. My favourite part of this product is that it last through 12hr nursing shifts without me reapplying!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by tracymichelle

I've read a lot of negative reviews about this product, but I was browsing the Target make up area the other day and there it was & I thought I'd check it out. I've heard a lot of negative things about the lack of coverage, but I tried it on a little spot I had on the back of my hand and it covered it better than my usual foundation (that's supposed to have medium coverage). I also like that it goes on really nice and doesn't highlight any of the dry patches on my skin that I get from time to time.
I've tried it on its own (2 light layers works really well & gives medium coverage) with a bit of powder on my t-zone and I've tried using it under my Bare Minerals foundation and they both looked great - much better than my other foundations. I'm very pleasantly surprised by this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by IosTorment

It's okay. It smells good but it leaves my face looking wet unless I put powder over the top. It does feel nice, but as this is my first bb experience, I think I'll try another brand next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Floradanica

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So far, so good. I wanted to find something easier for the summer than layering on my Clarins serum, then moisturizer with SPF, then foundation. I was going to try the Clarins BB cream, but it's not convenient for me to go uptown or downtown to buy it (too busy at work) so on a run to Walgreens I saw 2.5 ounces of this for about $14. I figured even if I didn't like it too much, I would get some use out of it, and since I needed an SPF badly (I wear the lightest MAC foundation they make, I think it's NC 10) I would at least save myself a sunburn by getting the Garnier. It's my first Garnier product and I like it so far. I will continue to use the Clarins serum, but this saves moisturizer and SPF and foundation layers. The lightest color is good for me; it adds some color for the beginning of summer and looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

I have tried other BB creams and they are not good like this one. I would recommend this cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by bex5020

I originally bought this for a music festival because I didn't want to wear any foundation but still wanted a little coverage. I have since worn it a few times and unfortunately it has the same negative results. At first I had high hopes as it looked good once I eventually managed to blend it in, but after awhile it becomes quite flakey. I do have dry skin so that could be one reason why it doesn't suit me, but It also made me break out almost immediately after I have worn it for a few hours. I must admit this experience did put me off BB creams, but I have since found the Maxfactor's CC cream and this one works amazingly. Doesn't make me break out, glides on easily, very lightweight, evens out my redness and I often wear it out at night with a primer and apply it with a brush to add more coverage. I would not buy the Garnier BB Cream ever again and would highly recommend the Maxfactor CC cream for those with direr skin, who want a lightweight, colour correcting cream that feels like you are wearing nothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think that for lthe price, you get a fair amount of prodcut. I really wanted to like this, but is only provides sheer coverage and breaks out my combination skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I liked this. It gives a nice colour. It smells lovely too. It is very greasy though. It feels like you are wearing heavy foundation that is blocking your pores when you are actually only wearing a light bb cream? Would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by KCucumber

I really like this BB cream, it is the first I had tried and I find it to be the best.

I like the dewy finish that it imparts, and it does a decent job at covering any redness I have (I am fortunate to have clear skin with no major "imperfections".)

I love the smell, and I love how easy it is to apply.