April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by covenant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using GA Maestro foundation for the last year. While it is a lovely foundation, I think my slightly combination skin just didn't work with it. So I started the hunt for something that covered nicely (I have pretty great skin for early 40's. Yay for suncreen!), looked natural, and most of all, stayed in place all day without getting splotchy/greasy looking. After trying about 5, I think I've found a winner. This stuff makes my skin look nearly flawless. It goes on like a dream, not even much need for concealer, and at the end of the day, I might be *slightly* oily, but this is not separating - at all - not pulling into fine lines...just amazing.

I am NW15, so Forever's lightest color - 010/Ivory - is still slightly dark for me, but because it isn't a heavy foundation, and sheers out so evenly, I can get away with it. That said, I'd be ecstatic if they released a lighter shade.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by MissFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is lovely. I have an oily t zone and this foundation just glides on, and gives me an even matte finish all day long. But without that cakey look. I even find that I don't need to wear powder with this, maybe just abit of bronzer.I would describe it as medium coverage, and the colour range is excellent! A must have for all you oily skinned girls!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot understand the great reviews for this product. I just found out that my Urban Decay Naked skin foundation was breaking me out BIG time, so I did a lot of research and decided to try this foundation. I first was "matched" to Medium Beige (030). For reference, I am a NC25-30. This turned me a reddish/ruddy color of sorts. I went back to try a different color. The second SA couldn't believe the first SA matched me to 030 and said I was definitely a Sand (031) since I have yellow/gold undertones. This time my skin turned a yellow/orange color that could not possibly match anything that a human skin color could ever be. I actually had to laugh a little when I applied it because it was so off. Can't attest to anything past that because I washed it off immediately. Glad Nordstrom takes returns because this is an awfully expensive product that is completely as unnatural as it can get. Bummer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by lovelyKk

I was surprised by this foundation. Expected it to feel heavy, it is actually a very creamy texture, is easy to blend/apply, but offers full coverage that doesn't look cakey at all. I am a big fan of Dior products and this one did not disappoint. This would be great for night owls; bartenders, anyone who wants to party the whole night through with their makeup looking perfect all evening. Looks great in photos, flash photos too. Would not wear during the day just because it is a bit much and doesn't look very natural. Every girl should have foundations for every occasion, and this one should definitely be in your makeup box.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This is hands down, one of the BEST foundations I've ever bought. I think I've found my HG. This foundation does not oxidize or turn me orange, I found a perfect color match, no breakouts, this goes on so smooth, covers ALL flaws; yet looks natural, does not make my face cakey, gives me a poreless/flawless complexion, stays put ALL DAY & does NOT ever make my face oily. I don't even need to use powder, at all! This foundation is so light, I forget Iam wearing foundation. This is literally, my perfect foundation. I also love the fact this this is a foundation with a pump & this smells amazing (& I have never said/thought that about any other foundation before). This foundation is expensive, but worth every penny! I will definitely continue to buy this! As you can probably tell, Iam VERY pleased with my purchase. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sdrogers85

I'm OBSESSED with this foundation! I'm in the color 023 peach and I think I'm about an NC/NW 30 bc I'm self tanning. This is a perfect match, no oxidation issues for me, and no wierd flash back issues. It has spf 25, which is more then what I normally see in other foundations. It's phenomenal on the skin, looks flawless and covers all my acne scarring and glides on like a dream. It dries to the touch quickly. The finish is matte but with a glow :-) it doesn't look heavy or cakey, even if you wanted to layer over some areas. I recommend this to anyone with normal to oily to acne prone skin! HG STATUS

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Gabrielle55

I've been using this foundation in 020 for so long, because every time i'm thinking about changing it i am disappointed with my new purchase.
I love the SPF factor (25) which is high for a foundation and the fact that it can be applied in multiple layers till you get your desired coverage. Plus, it can be applied using basically any method you like (sponge/brush/fingers) and it really stays in place ( i used it at the pool and it was still there after many hours) unless you rub it off.
On the other hand, the reason why i constantly try to find smth better is the fact that it oxidizes really nasty and it turns orange minutes after you apply it. I also tried the 022 and 010 and they react the same. I was really disappointed when i purchased the matching compact powder (020) which is even more "orange'y"
I gave it a 5 for the package. As many of you already know, cosmetic products that are packed in "open" bottles ( like Estee Lauder Double-wear) get contaminated very easily with bacteria even if you wash your hands before applying them, so i definitely love that Dior Forever comes in a package that protects the content.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by madmilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a massive foundation obsessed girl, always on the search for the prefect foundation to make my skin look flawless and near to perfect. I have AWFUL acne scarring and acne prone skin, it's oily. I've used double wear for a while which is fab but makes my face look dull and too Cakey. I've loved mac studio fix fluid too but I felt it broke up on my face after a long day and looked worse than without make up which is bad!!! so I've tried this for a while and I love it makes my acne skin look flawless and feels so soft ?! I think using fingers is the best way to apply , for me it's the only foubdation I've ever used where I don't feel the need to use powder. My only con is that the coverage isn't "full" and you have to work with it fast or it will dry n look like a mess !!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Aiselin

+It does not make my skin break out. Does not look oily after some time.
- It oxidizes. I use ivory shade and it becomes slightly orange after several minutes which makes it look darker than my neck.
I am looking for something similar too DIORSKIN Pure Light. It was the best foundation I have ever tried. It provided a nice glow and was also very sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by AgnesD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. It gives very good coverage and evens out my skin tone (which is acne-scarred and a bit uneven) but also has a nice glow. I don't need to set it with powder but I do give my t-zone a very light dusting of MAC Blot powder, using a brush, not the puff.

Before this, I tried a sample of Bobbi Brown Long Wear but I didn't like the feel - kind of sticky and heavy and it seemed to magnify my pores. Also went patchy. My regular foundation used to be MAC Mineralize, which wasn't giving me enough coverage and I couldn't build it. Also, it used to form little white beads of liquid on a hot day.

The Dior is a dream. It has great staying power - they're not kidding about the 'Forever'. I went for a run last night with it on, after a full day's wear, and it was still there after the run. It hadn't gone patchy or disappeared. I use it with EL Mattifying Primer which probably helps it stay put and also helps with my t-zone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No