September 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by nerges

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in search of a new foundation and I went to our beauty counter here in Malmö, Sweden and I asked the sales girl to find me something preferably high end and medium coverage. I She tried the Dior forever foundation on my face and it looked absolutely flawless on me, it evened out my complexion and covered my redness and pores and a few scars but not all of them, some I still need to use a concealer for.

Now after having this for over a year I think it's too heavy coverage for day to day on my face, so I rather use something very light coverage. I use this foundation and mix it with a moisturizer and it's just as good for me on a day to day basis. This is a perfect foundation if you're going out or attending a special occasion because you look perfect. This foundation is buildable. It is matte looking and I have the shade 030 Medium beige, and I'm a nc35.

Hope this was helpful ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Blondiiexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I must say that this foundation is the best ever! I've tried heaps of different foundations and when I came across to this one I don't want any other. I have oily skin and still this foundation doesn't let me down, I only need a couple of drops and I'm done for the day. X

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by lumbrjck1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can not say enough about this foundation! It is by far my FAVORITE out there! Nothing compares to the coverage, texture, and over all wear of this foundation! I have very oily skin and this is foundation (with a primer of course) wears all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this at sephora and it is going back. I do not feel that this is a good foundation for dry and aging skin. Face feels dry and tight once it dries down no matter how much moisturizer and hydrating makeup spray I use with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by D0llx

I love this foundation! It gives me a beautiful nice matte look.

One bottle lasts my 12 months. Because i need 1 pump to cover my whole face.

And the packaging is so lovely. (L)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Lilywalkerdine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only got this foundation a little while ago but in all honesty it is very good. It's a semi-matte finish which isn't something I usually go for (quite dewy) but it doesn't matter as I have normal skin so I can wear either. It is definitely very lightweight I feel like I'm wearing no foundation an covers any blemishes and redness well. It dries a little quicker than my other foundations which itself has it's own pros and cons but still blends beautifully. Also its pale enough for me which is unusual and i am very happy! I am (nc15 in mac although a tad yellow for me) Not sure if I'd buy it again but glad I got it :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went to Sephora to try several foundations. Got samples of Urban Decay Naked &NARS Sheer Glow. The sales girl suggested this one, so I gave it a try. LOVE it! Went back and bought the full size bottle. I'm MAC NC30-35, asian light-med skin tone and shade 21 is a perfect match. Glides on and blends like a dream. Lasting power and really gives a flawless look with great coverage without looking made up.

Has a nice scent to it and the bottle is gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by sarahsweety566

this is my first dior foundation ! i was very ecxited to try it and it was like wow and mmm somewhere dispointing ! why !?? beuz it dried realy fast on my hand when i wnted to put it !! and i need to put alot of product !?! i didnt like the finsh it had when i looked at tge meror but like after 10 to 15 mints it was amizing and flowless !! the reson i chose this one is buz they said its full covarge !! and belive me its not !! its medium ,, wht i like in it is that i loook realy prety and natural loook and beauty boomshell on the camera which is a wow cuz i am
ugly on camrs !
i wouldnt say i would buy it again but i would if i didnt find somthing better !! i am ecxtide to try the gevinge foundation loved it on my handdd wowho

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by MsElla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been a loyal wearer of Laura Mercier TM for years, but as I'm getting closer to thirty, I decided I needed a more polished look and decided to switch to foundation. I've tried countless high-end and drugstore foundations--MUFE HD, Tarte Amazonian Clay, Smashbox, MAC, and Revlon Colorstay, just to name a few--but none of them worked. They either made me look cakey, settled in the few lines I have, emphasized my dry skin, or broke me out. Diorskin Forever does none of that. This foundation covers any redness or discoloration flawlessly and hasn't caused a single breakout. It does have a noticeable scent when you first apply it, but I've found that it fades quickly and is not offensive. I've worn it with and without primer, and I can honestly say that this foundation doesn't *need* a primer to make your skin look flawless. I get compliments on my skin all the time now, and I can't recommend this enough. It's definitely worth its price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this foundation (010 ivore) a few months ago and I really like it. It covers well redness around the nose and my blackheads just disappear...it gives my skin a really nice colour (I use it after applying my smashbox photo finish primer). It lasts all day, I got dry skin and it really doesn't dry it out. My face looks natural even when exposed to direct light.
The packaging is really nice, u can see how much product u have left.
It's pricey, but then again completely worth the money.