April 18, 2014 | 1805 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mqhaigis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the set of the large and smaller perfume with the lotion, and I absolutely LOVE IT! It smells amazing and I will most likely wear it until I cant stand it or they stop making it, which ever comes first lol. But I get so many compliments on how I smell good. Definitely my favorite for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To start of I love Taylor Swift and I was so excited to really want this I was really imaging the scent as I got to cvs I immediately asked the lovely cashier for assistance as she sprayed me and my daughter I was. No longer happy my head was hurting it reminded me of can can its sweet.
I honestly didn't catch all the notes it smelled like cotton candy and white chocolate I honestly don't like white chocolate but maybe trying it as a perfume maybe but it just didn't work for me. I'll try again later in the future but as if now I'm looking for a grape scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Faith18

I've had this perfume for a year now and love it, it smells really good it is a sweet scent but not to over powering I wear it all the time and never get tired of it I would definantly repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is definitely too sweet for me. It gave me a major headache. If you are into super sweet smells then this would be good for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. I'm a HUGE swiftie, and this perfume made me happy. It smells like taylor. Flowery, sugary, and SWEET. MMMMMMM! It doesn't wear off, and it lasts me a whole school day with only a squirt on the wrist. Okay, it's expensive in MY opinion. 20 bucks for a months worth of perfume? Oh, well. At least I didn't pay for it! HA!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

I don't own this but I think I will stop by sephora and purchase the rollerball because although it took me months to actually like it I remember recently wearing this and it lasted the entire day, I kept wondering what it was and remembered that I had sprayed it on myself earlier when I was at the mall. It has incredible staying power and I kept getting whiffs of it during the day. I love how Taylor put so much thought into it. the packaging is fabulous and as a major taylor fan it really reflects her personality. I am 17, but always lean towards older more mature scents, however I do particularly enjoy this. It's good, and ill probably be purchasing this soon

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by turquoise89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like wonderstruck but sometimes it's just overpowering and i dont like it.

good if you want everyone notice you're wearing perfume, but when i'm in car, i'm going crazy my self -____-"

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup1624

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this perfume! It makes me feel wonderful! The bottle is what first caught my eye. The bottle is so beautiful! It reminds me of a enchanted wonderland! Which is what Taylor Swift was probably going for. lol! Whats inside is even better! The smell has notes of sandalwood, apple blossom, raspberry, freesia, and dewberry. What I can smell is the raspberry and apple blossom. It smells very sweet and fruity! Theres also hints of floral you can smell. It don't say it in the discription but you can defiantly smell it. The smell don't have much musk or spice. I'd say this perfume is mostly for younger girls like myself. The bottle is beautiful and mature but the smell is almost like candy! I really enjoy this perfume! It is truly the beginning of something magical! 

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

Have you ever been struck by lighting? WONDERSTRUCKS! This is AMZING you would feel WONDERFULL!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

Another fruity floral fragrance. Don't get me wrong, it smells pretty good, it's just kind of generic to me so you don't already own a similar product you might like this one.