Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favorites perfume! I can't even describe the fragrance of this, I'm just totally in love with it. It lasts nearly all day, but can easily be overused since it's a more warm and heavy scent and not light and airy. Only about two sprays and you're good. The packaging is so cute and unique, and couldn't be more perfect. I can't wait to try the enchanted perfume. :)

on 3/2/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scent. Is. Amazing. It's quite unique, reminds me of berries, but it doesn't really smell like them. It's sweet, but not overwhelming. I have the rollerball one simply because it was cheaper. I understand that Eau de Parfume is expensive, but i think 50 dollars is too much to pay for a bottle, even if it is a name brand. Staying is okay. I have to reapply in the middle of the day, but the rollerball is convenient to carry around. If you're looking to buy this perfume, go for it, it's lovely, but I would recommend the roller because it's cheaper and easier to apply.

on 2/21/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have both the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrances, and I love them both. I wear them everyday, either on their own or mixed. They are similar, but still different, and harmonize each other nicely.

The packaging is so cute, and it lasts a long time - if I spray my shorts in the morning they will smell for days. I usually spray my clothes on my back rather than my front, and I find its not overpowering. I often find my hay fever acts up or I get headaches from perfumes, but I can basically bathe myself in this and I don't react.

Very very impressed, hope a new one will be out soon!

on 2/17/2013 10:37:00 AM

I LOVE THIS SCENT.
Really. I'm rather picky about perfumes. I don't like them too sweet or too musky and definitely not floral.
But somehow, Wonderstruck works for me.
I don't know what it is about it but it just works well with my natural scent. Once I've had it on for a while, it smells great.
True, it is a little expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
I love the packaging too.

on 2/11/2013 3:49:00 PM

It smells so pretty! I love this! The bottle is beautiful as well

on 2/5/2013 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very sweet and girly scent but I love it!

on 1/24/2013 8:33:00 PM

I really don't see the purpose in reviewing perfumes because it's basically opinion-based on whether or not you like a certain scent, not really whether it's a good-quality product--but I guess I'll forget about that while I write this review. First of all, I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan, so I knew I would love this perfume before I smelt it, just because I love anything she does. When I first tried it, I loved it! I actually loved it more than I thought it would. Some people say the smell is fruity; I actually consider it more musky. It reminds me of Christmas but I think that's because I have a "scent memory" attached since I got this for Christmas. The bottle is also really cute (I got the 50ml) and I love the little chain and charms attached to it. If you look closely on the cap, there's little 13s engraved because 13 is Taylor's favourite number. The only bad thing I can say about this is that it doesn't last an astonishingly long time, but I have never tried any perfume that lasts any longer than this. I do smell it steaming off when I shower the next morning if that makes any difference. Overall, I would definitely recommend this perfume for a really pretty light scent.

on 1/19/2013 6:59:00 PM

I like the scent because it's young sweet and fruity. But it really doesn't wear that long, about 2-3 hours, so for my money it's not worth it and I won't be purchasing a full size.

on 1/10/2013 11:58:00 PM

I feel so foolish actually liking this scent (I'm not a Taylor Swift fan...mainly because I refuse to be a fan of someone who dominates the teeny bopper world). However, celebrity scents do tend to appeal to me, probably because they are sweet. I highly dislike oriental/spicy/musky scents so it's no surprise things that smell like vanilla or sugar please my nose. I definitely pick up on vanilla in this fragrance. It is a warm fragrance suitable for day or night. I did wear it on a date (at night) and the guy loved how this smelled on me. So girls, I would suggest adding this to that list of "scents guys love". Of course, depends on the guy. It also has a flowery aspect to it, but again it's warm. It is not like you stuck your head into a bouquet of flowers and came up gasping for air. I adore the packaging. The bottle reminds me of a genie lamp (no idea why) or something from Harry Potter maybe. It's "magical" looking. So even if you don't like how it smells, it will make a nice addition to your vanity for aesthetic purposes ;)

on 1/10/2013 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells wonderful. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. My husband told me I smelled good and he never notices my perfume. I can't describe the scent except to say its very feminine and warm.

Popular Fragrances