October 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by robertmugabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the scent because it's young sweet and fruity. But it really doesn't wear that long, about 2-3 hours, so for my money it's not worth it and I won't be purchasing a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by cp326

I feel so foolish actually liking this scent (I'm not a Taylor Swift fan...mainly because I refuse to be a fan of someone who dominates the teeny bopper world). However, celebrity scents do tend to appeal to me, probably because they are sweet. I highly dislike oriental/spicy/musky scents so it's no surprise things that smell like vanilla or sugar please my nose. I definitely pick up on vanilla in this fragrance. It is a warm fragrance suitable for day or night. I did wear it on a date (at night) and the guy loved how this smelled on me. So girls, I would suggest adding this to that list of "scents guys love". Of course, depends on the guy. It also has a flowery aspect to it, but again it's warm. It is not like you stuck your head into a bouquet of flowers and came up gasping for air. I adore the packaging. The bottle reminds me of a genie lamp (no idea why) or something from Harry Potter maybe. It's "magical" looking. So even if you don't like how it smells, it will make a nice addition to your vanity for aesthetic purposes ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells wonderful. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. My husband told me I smelled good and he never notices my perfume. I can't describe the scent except to say its very feminine and warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by xashbabiix

I receive a TON of compliments while I'm wearing this scent - both from women and men! It's definitely a floral scent, but it lasts a long time and settles nicely into my skin. I only purchased the 30ml bottle, and definitely wishing I invested in a bigger bottle. Nonetheless, I love it and am excited to try Enchanted Wonderstruck.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by donutlooksforgreatproduct

I first smelt this at shoppers and I immediately fell in love with it, but it was quite expensive so I was saving up. When I had the money I bought it at a more local place. I brought it home and was so excited because at the other store the tester was the same. I opened it and sprayed it for the first time and it smelled completely different! It didn't smell fruity floral or whimsical as I remembered. It smells like an old lady perfume and it gives me a headache. Why? A reformulation? It is awful. It smells too much like flowers and I can't even identify the notes. I really wanted it to smell like the tester but it doesn't. I wasted so much money on this too. Really disappointed, pissed off and I am ready to break something. I will not exchange or buy a new one for the fear of the same thing happening. I hate this perfume and if it can't have the same smell as the tester I hope it gets discontinued. Edit: so after a while of having it, I was still going to wear it once and a while so it's not that bad. After some time it started smelling the way I remembered it. So it just needed to time to air out. I get tons of compliments from this and I noticed that both guys and girls seem to stand closer to me when I'm wearing this. No doubt to smell me. This fragrance truly is enchanting and I and others could smell it all day. I'm sorry for doubting you Taylor swift! This is truly an amazing fragrance and I will definitely repurchase is I ever run out which I know I will!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mqhaigis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the set of the large and smaller perfume with the lotion, and I absolutely LOVE IT! It smells amazing and I will most likely wear it until I cant stand it or they stop making it, which ever comes first lol. But I get so many compliments on how I smell good. Definitely my favorite for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To start of I love Taylor Swift and I was so excited to really want this I was really imaging the scent as I got to cvs I immediately asked the lovely cashier for assistance as she sprayed me and my daughter I was. No longer happy my head was hurting it reminded me of can can its sweet.
I honestly didn't catch all the notes it smelled like cotton candy and white chocolate I honestly don't like white chocolate but maybe trying it as a perfume maybe but it just didn't work for me. I'll try again later in the future but as if now I'm looking for a grape scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Faith18

I've had this perfume for a year now and love it, it smells really good it is a sweet scent but not to over powering I wear it all the time and never get tired of it I would definantly repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This scent is definitely too sweet for me. It gave me a major headache. If you are into super sweet smells then this would be good for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. I'm a HUGE swiftie, and this perfume made me happy. It smells like taylor. Flowery, sugary, and SWEET. MMMMMMM! It doesn't wear off, and it lasts me a whole school day with only a squirt on the wrist. Okay, it's expensive in MY opinion. 20 bucks for a months worth of perfume? Oh, well. At least I didn't pay for it! HA!