July 22, 2014 | 2413 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by gearslut

I was skeptical of this serum when I got a free sample from Lancome. I started to use it in the mornings (I think you are supposed to use it at night but I had read it makes a great primer) and started noticing a difference in my skin texture and tone within a couple of weeks. Since then I bought the full size version and use it every morning. It has evened, cleared and I *think* reduced my pore size. The point is that my skin has never looked better in several years. It's very expensive but you only need a little drop to do your entire face. I purchased the 30ml version in January and am using the same bottle at the end of July. A little goes a long way! I put it on right after I wash my face so it sinks right in and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by NoWonder

Frankly, I did not understand a thing about this so called serum. I used several bottles as my mum recommended it to me, but did not see any progress on my skin. The worst thing for me is the feeling of pellicle on my skin because of silicone. I felt this serum no matter how I applied it - along or underneath the moisturizer. But my mums says that it helped her to eliminate some pigmented areas. May be it depends on the skin type... But I deginitely will not buy it any more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lnet1117

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first started using this product I didn’t like it and I stopped using it and went back to my Genefique. Then I was re-introduced to it when I got a free sample in a gift and I started combining it with my Genefique two times a day. The second time the difference was noticeable, especially my pores. I have tried the Pore minimizing serums by Clinique and Estee Lauder with no obvious results, but with the Visionnaire there was a big difference that was noticeable in only 2 weeks. I have very oily skin and therefore pores that are a little larger than normal so seeing them shrink away was worth any price tag to me. This is a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by crystalbluex

I started to use Visionnaire alongside Lancomes Genifique youth activator and can see significant improvement in my skin. I use Visionnaire at night and wake up feeling as though my skin is more fresh, and also slowly removing blemishes and marks on my face. Now also have smoother and healthier looking skin. It would be better to use this product alongside a regular skin care routine.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Vivienn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought it when it first came out. This is absolutely no use. Didn't improve anything at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by maryt911

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for over a month now and have found that it has made a significant difference to my skin. I had bad acne about 2 years ago and it left alot of scarring on my face. I had big pores especially around the nose and my skin tone was very dull. At first the product really dried out my face but I switched cleansers to the Lancome Douceur Galateis and its toner and the drying stopped. I use the Visionaire during the day under my spf moisturiser and make up, and at night under the Hydra Zen night cream.

The texture is smooth and goes on the skin easily without leaving an oily residue. Smell is pleasant and light.

My skin now is alot more even and has gotten lighter. The texture is great. My pores have gotten slightly smaller. Combine this with a good skin care regime involving cleanse, tone, serum and moisturise day and night; exfoliation every 2-3 days and a cleansing mud mask once a week and this product will work. To reduce pore size you must cleanse, tone and exfoliate otherwise no serum will work its magic. No product will work overnight so you must be patient.

The only set back is the packaging because it is an opaque pump bottle which means i cannot see how much i have left. And also it is quite expensive. I purchased the 30 mL from Myer for $92. The sales reps recommend using this with the Visionaire night cream which i am yet to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by RT666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this half price from an online retailer. I'm really glad I paid 1/2 price. I've been using it for 6 weeks and while it feels lovely on your skin (like velvet) it certainly does nothing for pores or skin quality on my skin at least. Saw Lancome sales assistant yesterday and she said it only really works if you put Geneifique serum under it, then another Lancome moisturizer on top. Well, I'm not spending another $180 to make a $200 product work. Save your money, just get a good all round pharmacy moisturizer and invest in fractionated laser instead. Believe me, 20 minutes of irritating zapping is much more effective than rubbing in expensive creams twice a day.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my second bottle of this and i really did not see any significant results as promised. i gave the product 12 weeks so i can really judge to see if i notice anything different, but i really didn't. for the $108 price tag, i was hoping to get more out of it. i tried it several ways, with my other serums, without my other skin products, alone, etc. the only thing i noticed was my skin was a bit smoother but i did not see the radiance or "glow" it advertised. i will finish up my bottle b/c i don't want to waste it but would not repurchase. i am sure there are other serums out there that performs better w/o the $$$ price tag.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Neelu10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have been using this product for a month now with my Chanel hydra beauty gel cream. I didn't see any much improvement in my skin. I was hoping it to minimize my pores but for my disappointment my pore size remains same. It has helped to reduced my laugh lines and my foundation looks flawless over it. Overall this product has failed to meet my expectation. I will recommend this product only if you have wrinkles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by OneOriginalGal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a makeup-artist use this on me recently, and it instantly felt soooo amazing on my skin that I immediately bought it, in spite of the ridiculous price. I am shocked to find myself loving this product, because I have always been a less is more gal when it comes to skin care. Coconut oil and clean, uncomplicated moisturizers have been my thing for years now. I was actually not very happy to have this stuff put on my face, as I always resent the chemicals and scents. Imagine my dismay to learn that, for me, this product makes my skin look fresh and glowy almost instantly. I'm kind of scared to evaluate the ingredients, because the results on my particular skin is dramatic. It has become a must-have. Go figure.