September 19, 2014 | 1990 users online

BB Cream - Clinique - Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by jadedgal05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! It has absolutely become my go to, cannot be without, desert island beauty product!

For starters, the coverage & it does have nice, beautiful coverage, is perfect! If I'm just out running errands I'll put this on with a little powder & go. It evens my skin out that well. It works beautifully under makeup & I've actually shelved some of my favorite primers for just this product. Though my favorite combo for makeup primer is my Clinique BB cream, shade 1 & Benefits, That Gal brightening primer. I mix the products, 2 parts BB cream to 1 part That Gal & WOW, it's a pretty finish! Although I'd only recommend this formula for gals with a fair to light skin tone, preferably 1 with a little rosiness to it, because the Benefit That Gal is a pinkish color.

But whether mixed with That Gal OR alone, I love this BB cream product! The texture is light, not greasy or filmy feeling. I understand how some of you say it feels greasy, the SPF in any product can do that but in this BB cream it's no more of a texture than other SPF products for the face but the BB cream doesn't have the stickiness or smell a lot of SPF products for the face do. The product when you squeeze it onto your fingers might look really luminizing, but it's not, no sparkling here & it leaves the skin with a nice natural skin finish that's perfect alone or under makeup. The product is light enough to feel weightless but substantial enough to cut MY facial skin (red hair, VERY PALE skin) redness.

I love that this is fragrance free & comes in a squeeze tube, not a pump. I can definitely say that my skin does feel & look better after using since February 2012. I've been using the same bottle since then & am only now about to completely run out. A little goes a long way! The SPF 35 is great & the formula doesn't feel heavy like a lot of creams of any kind that have high SPF. If your in the market for a BB cream, this one is great! You won't be disappointed!

YES, I will be buying again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by bonjus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The SA told me to use this as a primer, which I did. I use almost powder makeup applied with a brush on top. Wow!! So natural looking and lasts through a full workday into the evening. My very sensitive skin doesn't break out with this at all. Awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by dmeira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a wonderfull product!
Itīs a great primer with gorgeous results.
And in the hot summer days in Brasil, I donīt really use foundation over it, just the bb cream.
It helps oil control and improves the look of the skin, Its a very ligth coverage but does a decent job in the summer.
Plus it has 30 SPF, wich I personally find very practical.
It holds well make up, and lasts.
My skin loves it. I bougth it for the third time!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by shells2grlz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love everything about this BB cream except for the colors..Which is why I can't use it. The first color is too light & the next is too dark. I hope clinique comes out with more color choices because I really like the feel & finish of this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this product in a little container when I purchased some other Clinque makeup. I had never used a BB Cream before and wasn't sure what to think. I applied it with my finger tips and found it was lightweight and not sticky like I expected. It was moisturizing and gave good medium coverage. I still had to use a powder over it because it made my face shiny.
I use the Maybelline BB Cream now and find it does the same job, but for a third of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The one I got doesn't have SPF in it suprisingly, which I noticed after I had opened it.
I haven't tried other BB creams, but this works fine for me. I don't have blemishes but I have big pores and blackheads particularly on t-zone. It does a fantastic job at coverting those up, and giving a dewey/glowing effect on my skin --several people have commented on how good my complexion looks.
I like to use it in the winter instead of foundation because it's thick enough to keep the skin moisturized all day long.
I also find it applies much easier with a face cream underneath --I've tired using it straight after washing my face and it didn't work at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by PixiewithSticks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

Love this BB cream, and I have tried a few including Dr. Jart. My problem with most of the BB creams is the SPF and oil, in the oil free versions most have a low SPF. I have fair skin so I was hoping when I tried the Clinque BB cream it would work for me - I lucked out. Not only does the color match my skintone fairly well, but it doesn't break me out or get too oily. It feels a little heavy but I got used to it because it makes a noticeable difference in coverage when I put it on. I wear this daily instead of a moisturizer and etc. just the BB cream. The packaging is great and allows you to get all of the product, so that's another good thing. The only issue I had with this was my first tube even with daily wear lasted about 8 months, toward the end the color darkened (oxidized maybe?). It happened gradually but I did notice it wasn't matching my skin, then when I got my new bottle I compared the two and despite being the same color the actual product from the older bottle was darker. Not sure if something happened over time or if they changed the formulation from January to September or what.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by fa23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it is called perfecting BB cream here in Canada but that aside it is very good and definitely worth the money. it really does last all day long. I gave it a 4 because i haven't yet tried anything else, so when i do this rating might change. i like it because i can't wear foundation, it feels far too heavy and i become very greasy, but this is light weight and perfect in place of foundation for me. another thing is a little bit does go a long way. my only problem would be that they only have 3 shades available, whereas L'oreal has 6 shades or maybe more i think. lastly i haven't used it in full summer yet, so i don't know if it will melt the way foundation does on the face during summer. otherwise very good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Finally I have found the One! This bb-cream is the best bb-cream Iīve ever tried, and will surely stick to it. Before Clinique I used Garnierīs bb-creme, but the lightest shade was a little bit too dark and surprisingly it was a bit too oily for me. Clinique has better shades (I use the lightest shade and itīs just perfect for my super pale, pink-yellowish skin).

This is a quite thick cream, and it provides a lot of coverage. In my opinion, itīs closer to foundantion than a moisture cream. I have quite dry skin and this moisturizes my skin pretty good, so I donīt need a moisturizer. This will probably change in the winter...
It absorbs pretty fast, so I usually spread it on damp skin. That way it spreads easier and lighter for a more natural look. A tiny amount of this bb-cream is enough, so the bottle lasts long.

I use this product more like a primer, since my skin is prone to redness and needs a little bit more covering. I usually use Bare Minerals foundation, and the powder sets beautifully on this cream.

The only negative thing of this product is the price. It costs 35e, but I will buy again, since this cream makes my skin feel and look so good!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by amyhuskiewicz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried decent-size samples of this from Sephora. Unfortunately, neither was a good color match for my pale, neutral skin. The textue was thick and it settled unflatteringly in lines and pores, emphasizing flakes. To be fair, I have dry skin and think this product is geared more towards those with oily skin - and for them this may be a wonderful product. I like that there was more than one color option. The finish was quite matte on my skin. It did cover imperfections.