November 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After Beauty YouTube guru Lauren Curtis had raved about this product for months I had to try it! This is the perfect mascara if you want lots of volume! My lashes also looked so natural while wearing it! Long lasting mascara to! Highly recommend!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing recs on the MUB I picked up a tube of this at Walgreens. For 3 bucks I figured that I didn't have much to lose. Lately I've been having trouble with mascaras getting really flakey but this one doesn't flake at all!! It's by far the best one I've ever tried and my lashes almost touch my eyebrows when I use this. It's amazing! HE quality for super cheap at the DS. Who knew? Highly recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Norrepine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara definitely exceeded my expectations! Although the brush is small, the effect on my lashes is phenomenal! I couldn't believe how fanned out and pitch black they look in just one coat. Even after hours of wear, this mascara does not smudge or flake, but because it isn't waterproof, removal is a breeze.
This is a GEM. I'm not even tempted to try other mascaras anymore. It's crazy how impressive this $3 mascara is. Seriously. Give it a try :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing with a bit of care in applying it.
People that are complaining that it clumps or that they get 4 thick spider lashes are getting this result because there's too much product on the wand. The tube opening is too wide for the wand and not enough gets scraped off when you take it it out so you need to gently swipe it on a tissue first. Also, the formula is quite wet and very pigmented so there's no need to re-pump the wand for your second eye (just take it out of the tube once, no need to dip back in). This stuff lasts all day, no flakes, no crunchiness, doesn't damage your lashes, looks incredible and is dirt cheap. HG material although I'm still very partial to my Diorshow :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Better than most mascaras but definitely not HG for me.

I prefer a mixture of spidery lashes (so you notice my eyes from far away) and lush fullness (so it doesn't look like all I did was apply 10 coats of mascara) and this mascara leans a little too much in the spidery category for me. CG Lash Blast is my HG for reference.

It clumps my eyelashes too much for my taste but it definitely makes your eyelashes noticeable. It lengthens more than it gives volume. I can't build it as much as I would like because of its clumping. It's more difficult to remove than most mascaras as well.

For the price though, I would say it is worth it. If you are looking for a budget mascara I would recommend this, but you have to be willing to work with it. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by shubbashubba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I switched. Die hard Voluminous fan for years. These are my end all be all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by billierosetyler

Brilliant product! My current favourite mascara. On par with high-end mascaras in terms of the quality but it's much cheaper.

Background: I bought this mascara based on YouTube beauty guru Lauren Curtis' recommendation. I have been using it almost every day for around 2 months.

PROS:
* Very black.
* Doesn't clump lashes together.
* Makes lashes appear longer and thicker.
* Cheap! Bought mine for AUD $16.40 (including shipping) from the Jordana website.

CONS:
* Genuinely can't think of any.

I would highly recommend this product. My previous favourite was Benefit They're Real, but seeing as that costs AUD $38 at Myer, I'm going to stick with Jordana!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by artemis16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sorry to join the few who were underwhelmed by this mascara. I was looking forward to using it (had to get it via Amazon), but it was disappointing.
On me it smudged, made the curl vanish and was too thick on my lashes plus it pooled at their edges (?!).
Glad it works for a lot of people, but it's not for me. Shame, as it is dirt cheap. But then so is Essence and their mascaras have worked much better for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this mascara after reading reviews, but it didn't live up to my expectations. :( The formula is quite gloopy and I found that even after wiping the wand, I still ended up with clumping. Not too bad in terms of smudging during the day, though it definitely isn't smudge-proof. Only pro is that it does a nice job of lengthening lashes, but this isn't a mascara I would bother with again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I like this mascara!! I get a lot of nice (built up) volume & length w/ decent separation. It's extremely inexpensive & black enough even for my already black lashes. Can use it for natural looks or dramatic looks. A good basic mascara.
UPDATE: Purchased end of June (2014), now Aug 23-2014 & it's still working great, (tho I've many other mascaras & don't wear it daily), whereas my Full N Soft & Cat Eyes Colossal I purchased around the same time have already dried out. For only $3.30 it certainly lasts a LONG time!