December 19, 2014 | 1461 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Rie60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went and bought this at 11pm based on the reviews here. I'm also using careprost so as a review all I can say is that if you feel a breeze in the near future no need for alarm....thats just me blinking ;)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I went to Walgreens in hopes of picking up this jordana mascara. In the chaos of thunder storms, a toddler wanting to grab everything in sight ,being soaking wet, and my car window switch breaking allowing the rain to pour in, I grabbed the wrong one ,not even the same brand. It was wet n wild. Got home decided to try it Any way bc I love most of their merchandise.Horrible, I say horrible. Mega lengthening mascara or something idk. Spider clump city. So I shuffled my happy butt back to Walgreens and got what I was after in the first place. Totally worth it. I stood in the mirror for 10 minutes analyzing this. It gave me the volume I was looking for, a very nice black finish, not overly wett, nor dry to me. It also gave me noticeable length and curl, which I wasn't expecting. When I open my eyes wide they are so curled and lengthened I can feel them gouge into my upper eye area almost touching my brows. It's so strange, but I LIKE IT. They look Natural but PUMPED UP + 100. I am a drugstore queen, I could live there. I know there are some real gems to be found. But for some strange reason I never thought to explore the mascara. I have used the same Clinique high impact mascara forever. Jordana does just a good of job as Clinique if not better. 3 dollas!!!!! Whaaa!! Stays very well. My eyes water a lot and it's very hot and humid here in the south, so I always had to be checking to make sure my Clinique wouldn't give people the impression I'm a jerk and had been punched in both eyes. This is a dream to apply and wear. Very sexy sexy honey.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fallen in love with this mascara. For years I had been using quite high-end mascaras (Clinique, Dior etc) and none of them compare to Jordana's. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I had read such great reviews so I decided to give it a try... and it really is one of the best mascaras on the market. It doesn't dry out or flake and it doesn't clump my eyelashes together. I apply one or two coats in the morning and it looks just as fresh when I am taking it off at night. As far as I know it isn't available in Canada, so I drive down to the States and stock up at a Walgreens. Worth the drive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After Beauty YouTube guru Lauren Curtis had raved about this product for months I had to try it! This is the perfect mascara if you want lots of volume! My lashes also looked so natural while wearing it! Long lasting mascara to! Highly recommend!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing recs on the MUB I picked up a tube of this at Walgreens. For 3 bucks I figured that I didn't have much to lose. Lately I've been having trouble with mascaras getting really flakey but this one doesn't flake at all!! It's by far the best one I've ever tried and my lashes almost touch my eyebrows when I use this. It's amazing! HE quality for super cheap at the DS. Who knew? Highly recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Norrepine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara definitely exceeded my expectations! Although the brush is small, the effect on my lashes is phenomenal! I couldn't believe how fanned out and pitch black they look in just one coat. Even after hours of wear, this mascara does not smudge or flake, but because it isn't waterproof, removal is a breeze.
This is a GEM. I'm not even tempted to try other mascaras anymore. It's crazy how impressive this $3 mascara is. Seriously. Give it a try :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing with a bit of care in applying it.
People that are complaining that it clumps or that they get 4 thick spider lashes are getting this result because there's too much product on the wand. The tube opening is too wide for the wand and not enough gets scraped off when you take it it out so you need to gently swipe it on a tissue first. Also, the formula is quite wet and very pigmented so there's no need to re-pump the wand for your second eye (just take it out of the tube once, no need to dip back in). This stuff lasts all day, no flakes, no crunchiness, doesn't damage your lashes, looks incredible and is dirt cheap. HG material although I'm still very partial to my Diorshow :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Better than most mascaras but definitely not HG for me.

I prefer a mixture of spidery lashes (so you notice my eyes from far away) and lush fullness (so it doesn't look like all I did was apply 10 coats of mascara) and this mascara leans a little too much in the spidery category for me. CG Lash Blast is my HG for reference.

It clumps my eyelashes too much for my taste but it definitely makes your eyelashes noticeable. It lengthens more than it gives volume. I can't build it as much as I would like because of its clumping. It's more difficult to remove than most mascaras as well.

For the price though, I would say it is worth it. If you are looking for a budget mascara I would recommend this, but you have to be willing to work with it. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by shubbashubba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I switched. Die hard Voluminous fan for years. These are my end all be all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by billierosetyler

Brilliant product! My current favourite mascara. On par with high-end mascaras in terms of the quality but it's much cheaper.

Background: I bought this mascara based on YouTube beauty guru Lauren Curtis' recommendation. I have been using it almost every day for around 2 months.

PROS:
* Very black.
* Doesn't clump lashes together.
* Makes lashes appear longer and thicker.
* Cheap! Bought mine for AUD $16.40 (including shipping) from the Jordana website.

CONS:
* Genuinely can't think of any.

I would highly recommend this product. My previous favourite was Benefit They're Real, but seeing as that costs AUD $38 at Myer, I'm going to stick with Jordana!